revenge

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter ten: revenge

Minho’s POV

Yuri and I got out of the building, without anyone recognising Yuri—from her popularity as a trainee. Nichkhun was waiting a few metres away from us and he had a frown on his face. “Umm.. Why is he here? I need to talk to you. PRIVATELY.” He spoke. “I asked him to come with me.” Yuri replied. Nichkhun frowned even more. “Can we talk privately Yuri?” He asked, glaring at me. “Minho stay inside, ill be back in a couple of minutes.” Yuri told me. I nodded and went back inside. I watched them talk but I couldn’t hear them, it was quite frustrating…

Yuri’s POV

“Look Yuri, forget about what I said last night, Im sorry.” Khun apologised. “Theres nothing for you to be sorry for Khun, you just told me the truth.” I smiled. He smiled back. “But I do need to sort things out with you.” I spoke up. “I like someone else… I love you as a friend but no more than that..” I explained. “Who? Its not the Minho guy is it?” Khun asked, looking frustrated. “Actually it is, last night we found out that we’re old bestfriends, the Minho I always talked about is that Minho.” I pointed at Minho who was glancing at us in the building every few seconds. Nichkhun looked shocked. “I know, Im sorry Khun.” I said. “How did you know that it was him..?” He asked. “We have our own ways. But Im not dating him or anything, we’re just friends.. until the day we both debut.” I continued. “Maybe its best if we both concentrate on our trainee life more, of course, you and me, our friendship is important to me but… there are other things than that.” I cleared things out.

Nichkhun’s POV

This isn’t happening, I knew that the Minho guy seemed different, right from the start. And now he’s stolen my Yuri?!?! That bastard. I need to stop these two, I need to figure something out. “Text me soon.” Yuri smiled and gave me a hug, then left me. This is not meant to happen. Beware Choi Minho.

Yuri’s POV

“So did you clear things out with Nichkhun?” Minho asked right away as I came back in the building. “Yes I did.” I smiled. Sorry Khun… Ive been waiting for Minho for so long… “Lets go back to everyone.” I said and we made our way back to the dance room. “Where have you two been?” Taeyeon asked. “Probably on a secret date!” Sooyoung exclaimed. I started blushing. “Oh look, Yuri’s blushing~” Jinki pointed out. Minho looked at me and chuckled. “Nononono, Yuri noona’s favourite is me!” Taemin ran to me and hugged me again and I stared at Minho. He had his angry froggie face on, which was adorable! “Of course baby Taemin’s my favourite~” I smiled and Taemin grabbed my hand to sit back down….

 

A week had passed and school holidays had ended for everyone.  Minho had to go back to Incheon for his school but go to the SM building every day after school while Kibum only visited on weekends and the rest practiced straight after school.

 
Minho’s POV

Its been nearly a month since I became a trainee. And its been around a week since I found Yuri. I stepped out of school and went to the usual bus stop. “Minho oppa~~ Can we get a photo together?” A girl asked. Not trying to brag but I was one of those popular people at my school. I hate it, so much. “Umm sure..” I murmured and fake smiled when the girl took a photo with me. Soon I was alone at the bus stop, I had my earphones in and I was daydreaming, about random things. Then I got a text.

From: Yuri noona <3 <3 <3
Hey Minho~ What are you doing? Are you at the building yet? I just finished school.. So tired :(

I smiled at her text then I looked at the sender’s name. ‘Yuri noona’. I deleted the noona off and I named it ‘Poodle Yul <3 <3 <3’ I closed my phone, feeling satisfied. Then I realised I didn’t reply back!

To: Poodle Yul <3 <3 <3
Ive finished school, just waiting for the bus~ Im so bored :( you tired? Me too!

From: Poodle Yul <3 <3 <3
Im on the bus heheh, we have that important meeting next week, I wonder what it is… Would you like a nice orange juice Mr froggie? :)

To: Poodle Yul <3 <3 <3
Yes please Ms poodle~ I see my bus coming~~~ yay!

I got on the bus to Seoul and got comfortable on a seat.

From: Poodle Yul <3 <3 <3
I shall then~ It will be ready by the time you come, by the way, its from the vending machine!~~ Im gonna arrive soon, I better go. See you there Choiminhoooo!  xxx

Sooyeon’s POV

I got to the building earlier than I expected, I headed to the dance rooms, realising that I was the only one there. I put my school bag down and looked at myself through the dance mirrors. I decided to sing. Loud noises were made but the room was soundproof, which was good. I sang my heart out, closing my eyes, feeling the darkness. Then I suddenly felt a pair of arms around me which caused me to stop singing. “Keep your eyes closed.” He whispered. It was Jonghyun. I peeked a tiny bit and saw Jonghyun’s figure hugging me through the mirror. “Hey Jjong.” I greeted, now with completely shut eyes. “Hello.” He greeted back. I tried to break free, because of the awkwardness but Jonghyun stopped me. “Just one more minute.” He whispered again. My heart was beating so loudly, it was actually going to burst. I kept calm and remained silent. Then suddenly, I felt his arms move and it twisted me to face him, not the mirror. But I still had my eyes closed. Now my heart was beating even more loudly. Oh my god, don’t think Jung Sooyeon, keep calm! I thought.

And it happened.

He kissed me, his lips on my lips. His lips were soft and smooth, I wasn’t kissing him back until I actually realised so I started giving back the kisses he was giving me. I felt him smile and I couldn’t help but smile back. It was my first kiss with him. And he also took my first kiss… He hugged my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck, it wasn’t very hard to reach. But unfortunately we were interrupted. “UNNIE?!” I heard Soojung’s voice, Jonghyun and I immediately broke off from the kiss. “Soo—o-ju—ng..” I stuttered. Jonghyun looked shocked but it was my sister, who was even more shocked.

Minho’s POV

I got off the bus but I had to walk another 10 minutes to get to the building. With the good mood I was in I walked as fast as I could, I couldn’t run because that would make me look like an idiot… The thought of Yuri’s cheerfulness replayed into my mind and it made me smile without knowing. I was now walking in a small, silent street. “Having a good imagination hey?”  Someone asked and I turned around. It was Nichkhun. “Hi.. Um… What are you doing here?” I asked suspiciously. He walked up to me and behind him were a group of guys. “These are my friends Minho.” Nichkhun smirked. “You know whats going to happen right?” He asked. Oh no.. I knew exactly what was going to happen. Then he punched me. “That was for stealing Yuri.” He said. I punched him back and that’s how the fight began. But me alone, was no use. I was on the ground, getting kicked and punched. “Stop everyone, that’s enough.” I heard Khun announce. “Have fun~” He whispered and I saw them walk off. I managed to grab my phone from my back pocket and I dialled Kibum’s number.

Kibum’s POV

Me: Hello?
Minho: Kibum…
Me: Yeah hey!
Minho: Can you please help me…
Me: Why do you sound so unenergetic?
Minho: Please help me…
Me: Are you alright?
Minho: No
Me: Where are you abouts?
Minho: That small street near the building.
Me: XX street?
Minho: Yeah…
Me: Okay Ill be there with Yuri
Minho: Don’t bring Yuri please.. please..
Me: Okay…

What was up with Minho?! Then all of a sudden, Sooyoung came up to me. “Hey kim kibumbumbum~” She greeted. “Hey Sooyoung noona  do you want to come with me and find Minho?” I asked. “Um yeah sure, where is he?” Sooyoung noona asked. “He’s only a few minutes away, I think he’s in trouble.” I explained. “Oh okay, lets go!” She spoke and we got out of the building and made our way to find Minho….

-----------

A/N: Sorry for not updating :( I was going to update yesterday but it was my birthday and so I thought I should take a break heheh and the other days I was really busy :/ umm.. yeah a small cliffhanger for Minho and Yuri~ What will happen to Sooyeon (Jessica) and Jonghyun? DUNDUNDUN! I’ll update tomorrow or Friday or the weekend :) and if any of you read my other fanfic 'him and her'    you know what happened right? If you dont know click on it and go to the latest update and scroll down to the end... I thought I should just let you know… and Thankyou subscribers! x0x0