meeting Taemin.

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter four: meeting Taemin.

The next day.

Sooyeon’s POV

I woke up earlier than my alarm, which was surprising, so and checked my phone to see what time it was. 6AM, wow! Really early! And a missed call and text message from Jonghyun..

From: Jonghyun :)
Hey Sooyeon noona :) Its Jonghyun! I for some reason woke up early today, Im not sure about you but I got out of the house earlier than expected and Im a few minutes away from yours, do you wanna go together? :)

I smiled. Then looked at what time it was sent. 5:50am. So only 10 minutes ago? I dialled Jonghyun’s number straight away. For some reason my heart was beating faster and louder than usual.. What is this..?! The beginning of the phonecall interrupted my thoughts..

Jonghyun: Hello?
me: Hey Jonghyun its Sooyeon, I got your text
Jonghyun: Oh hey! Youre up early!
me: Yeah, just a coincident. So where are you abouts at the moment?
Jonghyun:  Im just sitting on a bench outside your apartment, not trying to be creepy or anything. I thought maybe you would call me back haha
me: Well, I’ll be down in 10 minutes! Wait for me!
Jonghyun: Alright! Don’t be late!

-end of phonecall-

I threw my phone on the bed and quickly went to the bathroom to get ready. Then I realised, Soojung. I completely forgot about her! I’ll just tell her that I had to go out earlier for some stuff….

Minho’s POV

Today I woke up extra early so that I could be the one waking up Kibum, not the other way round. I got ready as I planned and went to Kibum’s room. I knocked on his door until he finally answered. He looked at me with sleepy eyes. “Good morning.” I greeted.  “Whats the time?” He asked without greeting me. I looked at my watch, the one my dad had bought me for my birthday a year ago. “You have 15 minutes to get ready.” I replied. He nodded and started rushing and gathering his things. I watched him get ready so quickly. The 15 minutes went and Kibum was ready to go. We walked down to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. “How was last night? Bussing alone?” Kibum asked. “Well, I was anxious but turns out that Jinki hyung catches the same bus as us, he stops at the one before us.” I explained. He nodded. “Well.. My friend Taemin also gets on the bus sometimes. I think he’s coming on today. You’ll get to meet him.” Kibum smiled. I grinned back… “oh, here comes the bus” Kibum immediately stood up.

Kibum and I were now on the bus and it stopped to Jinki hyung’s stop. He was waiting outside and came in, sat at the back seats with us. “Hey hyung!” Kibum and I greeted. “Hey guys” He smiled back and sat next to me. The bus travelled to its normal route and it stopped again. Kibum put up his hand and a young boy stepped in. He walked to us. “Kibum hyung~” He said cutely. “Jinki hyung, Minho this is Taemin. Taemin, this is Jinki hyung and Minho hyung—well hyungs to you.” Kibum introduced. Oh.. So he was Taemin.. He seemed very young! “Hey Im Taemin and Im 14.” Taemin introduced himself. “Wow! Youre 14?! Im 18!” Jinki hyung said with shock. “He’s one of the youngest trainees here, and one of the cutest” Kibum said as he ruffled Taemin’s hair. “Well.. Nice to meet you Taemin.” I said and the bus started moving again..

Jonghyun’s POV

Why am I so nervous.. Its just Sooyeon noona.. We’re just going to the building together, nothing else.. “Hey! Sorry Im abit late!” Sooyeon noona ran to me. Her morning face, it was obvious that she had no make up on, that’s what I loved about her. Some trainees were cake-faced but Sooyeon noona always had her natural side. “Its alright.” I smiled and we started walking.

It was dead silent, not many cars were on the roads and I really had nothing to say. This was the first time that Ive felt awkward around Sooyeon noona. “So.. You said you lived in America right?” I started a conversation. To be honest, Sooyeon noona and I were close in personality but we didn’t know much about eachother. “Yeah, I was born in America.” She replied. “Were you always Sooyeon when you were born or did you have another name, like an english name” I said curiously. “I was born as Sooyeon and Jessica. My friends in America call me Jessica.” She explained.(A/N: remember that this is fiction ^^)  Jessica.. Sooyeon.. Theyre both beautiful names.. “That’s awesome! When you debut, are you gonna go as Sooyeon or Jessica?” I asked. “Well.. Im not sure, I’ll think about that when its time.” She smiled. I nodded. Suddenly she got her phone out and checked something. “We still have another 20 minutes and we’re right outside the building! Do you wanna have breakfast there?” She pointed. “Sure!” I agreed happily and we went into a café across the road.

Yuri’s POV

I finished singing the song, once again. I was at the building early, to practice my song for academy tomorrow and I needed to get used to a microphone. This whole singing thing was really making me nervous, hopefully everything would go well.. I’ll have to bring my shell necklace with me, the one Minho gave me… Its not really a necklace anymore, its more like a long bracelet. Its been a good luck charm for such a long time and it still is. It would have been better if Minho was there himself, instead of a shell necklace. My foot got better after resting it last night, it still hurts but I can still dance, which is a good thing!

No one’s POV

Jonghyun and Sooyeon finished having their breakfast and they got to the building just in time. They went straight to their usual dance room and realised that Yuri was already there. They were having a nice chat until people interrupted.

Minho’s POV

“Im just going to visit everyone.” Taemin said excitedly and opened the dance room door. “YURI NOONA~” He yelled and ran to her, then hugged her…?!?! “Aigooo! Look who’s here!” Yuri noona spoke and hugged him back. Whoa, what is this?! “no hug for me there Taemin..” Sooyeon noona said with an icy look. Taemin broke away. He smiled and hugged Sooyeon noona! Did he just go around and hug anyone.. “JJONG HYUNG!” He broke away from Sooyeon noona and hugged Jonghyun hyung. “Awh.. Say hello to Taeyeon noona for me.” Taemin said and ran off. “Does he usually hug people like that?” I whispered to Kibum. He laughed. “Yeah, only his close people” Kibum replied.

The day went quickly, usual hard practising but its all going to be worth it… Jinki hyung and I got arranged to go to SM academy starting from tomorrow, same time as Yuri noona.. So that’s kinda exciting.. Wait, exciting? What..?! Yuri noona is just a noona nothing else, nothing else…

----------------

A/N: Im so sorry about the long wait :( Im trying to finish my other fanfics so that I can concentrate on this more.. I'll try and update heaps and sorry, theres no MinYul moments but there is a little bit of JongSica! But there will be some MinYul in the next chapter! Comment and subscribe, it will really make my day <3 x0x0

comment replies

iloveyul - sorry no minyul moments here but there will be heaps in the next chapter! <3

minhosera - sorry about the late update chingu :( <3

DarkAngel91 - Thankyou so much! :) <3

ENTHUMADDIE - heheh yes! Jongsica and Minyul! Updated :) <3