meltdown.

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter twentyone.

SHINee and snsd- except Jonghyun and Jessica of course, remained in the practice room, talking and chatting for a while until SHINee decided to go back to their dorm, along with snsd. Everyone bid farewell to eachother, except Yuri and Minho, who decided to go on a nice midnight date. 

SNSD DORM

The girls were chattering away about how excited they were about their comeback, some girls were already cleaning up so that they could get some sleep and some girls like Seohyun, was already asleep. Taeyeon sat on the couch, blankly, wondering where Jessica was. She didnt answer any of her calls or texts. Until Taeyeon received a call from their manager. Some girls listened to Taeyeon talking on the phone but all they heard was; "Should we go now?" "I'll go with Soojung (Krystal)." Taeyeon ended the call and gathered all the girls around, she even woke up Seohyun from her beauty sleep. "Unnie.. Whats wrong?" Seohyun asked, wiping her eyes. "S-Sica got in an accident." Taeyeon announced, most of the girls gasped and covered their mouths with their hands."Is it bad?" Yoona spoke up. "Not sure, but she's going through some operation. Manager oppa is there and Im going to be on my way with Krystal." Taeyeon replied. "I'll go with you!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "No you guys stay and have your sleep, I'll text you if anything goes wrong." Taeyeon informed. "No Im coming with you." Sooyoung stood up and Taeyeon gave in. "Should we tell.. Jonghyun?" Tiffany spoke up, everyone became silent. Taeyeon sighed. "Yuri's with Minho so tell Yuri and get her to tell Minho so that he can inform SHINee." Taeyeon ordered. Tiffany nodded and grabbed her phone. Taeyeon and Sooyoung grabbed their jackets and other material to hide their faces and headed outside into the cold area.

Yuri's POV

"Well.. This is nice." Minho spoke up after a 5 minute silence. Our faces were both covered with caps and masks and we were wearing huge jumpers so that we werent recognised, and we were wearing cute couple gloves. "Yeah, except for all the identity covering, why is it that in all of our dates I dont have any makeup on?!" I asked angrily. "You look absolutely fine without makeup, so shush you poodle." Minho said sweetly. "Gosh I have the best boyfriend dont I?" I said sarcastically. "Of course you do." He laughed. "So where are we going?" I asked curiously. "Well, we're about 2 minutes away from the SHINee dorms so do you want to visit? I'll make you hot chocolate?" He tempted. "Oh fine, only because those hot chocolates are the best!" I said, trying to make up an excuse. Minho rolled his eyes and sighed. 

Jonghyun's POV

I got back into the SHINee dorm, thinking about how refreshing that walk was. It made me forget about what happened earlier, well.. kind of. I entered the house and saw Key, staring at me. He was obviously waiting for me to get back into the house. "Im fine Kibum." I spoke up before he said anything. I unwrapped my scarf and took off my jacket and placed them on the couch. "Explain." He said, walking towards me. "I went for a walk." I said simply. "Thats not good enough." Key confronted. "And I meant explain what happened between you and Jessica noona." He corrected. Here it came... I guess I'll just have to explain it to him, I opened my mouth to talk until the sound of the squeaky door was made. "Hey guys." Minho greeted. Key rolled his eyes as soon as he saw Minho holding Yuri's hand tightly. "JONGHYUN!" Minho yelled and ran to me. Yuri noona was busily on her phone until she gasped and stared at me. "Guys." Yuri spoke. "I-I just got a text from Tiffany. And.. Jessica got in a-a-a c-car crash." Yuri stuttered. My heart sank. The Jessica I knew? What? How? Why? I thought she went back to the dance rooms.. No, shes too stubborn for that. Its my fault, ohmygod, it was all my fault. I immediately stood up and grabbed my jacket and ran started panicking. "JONGHYUN just stop." Key said calmly. "I cant, She's gotten in that car crash all because of me, its all my fault, I have to see he Yuri noona which hospital is he in? Please just tell me." I begged, looking at the frozen Yuri. "Please." I said once again, looking for an answer. "Jonghyun Im not allowed to go see her, but Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Krystal are apparently at the hospital, I'll inform you on whatever happens." Yuri spoke. "I need to see her now." I said, choking on my saliva from trying to cover up my tears. "Y-You cant." Yuri said. "No I have to go see her." I refused and stomped to the door. Minho with his quick actions immediately blocked me. "Let me go." I yelled. "No." Minho said. Now tears were streaming out of my face. Onew hyung got out of the room and saw the situation. "Erm... What?" He questioned. "You dont even know which hospital she's in!" Minho said. "I dont care, I'll go to every single hospital if Yuri wont tell me. Please, I need to see her." I begged. "Hyung, we have schedules tomorrow, you cant be missing out, manager hyung would kill you. You cant do this to yourself. We dont have much stuff on tomorrow and you can go see her." He explained. "Do it for our fans hyung. For now, you just have to choose job over love." Minho pointed out. Then it got me. Why did Minho have both?! "Then why do you have everything?! Why do you have your amazing girlfriend and your amazing job?" I shouted. "My situations abit different." He said. I couldnt hold it. I just collapsed onto the floor, crying my eyes out. Key soon helped me up and took me inside a room.

No one's POV

"I should go." Yuri pointed out. "You cant go by yourself, I'll drop you home." Minho offered. "No Minho you take care of Jonghyun." Yuri smiled. "No Im taking you home." Minho insisted again and Yuri gave in. Minho and Yuri went down to the basement and got in Minho's car and he slowly started driving. "Jonghyun seems to love Sica alot." Yuri said. Minho nodded. "We need to do something about this, we need to get them accepted by SM." Yuri spoke. Minho nodded again. "Should we face SM?" Minho asked. "Well thats our only way." Yuri replied. "Lets make this work." Minho smiled.

the next day.

"Im okay really." Jessica insisted to the girls. "You are so not okay, the doctor said that you need to rest more, and YOU BROKE YOUR ARM SICA!" Hyoeyon said. "Im fine." Jessica said again. Hyoyeon groaned with frustration. "The paparazzi doesnt know which hospital youre in, which is good." Taeyeon spoke up. Jessica nodded. "So who are the people that visited? I should thank them." Jessica asked as she got her phone out. "Well, Krystal, Taeyeon and I went last night. And Im pretty sure Onew and Key visited because thats what Key said." Sooyoung spoke. Jessica nodded and started texting her little sister, onew and key. She was disppointed that she didnt hear Jonghyun's name but she tried pushing that to the back of her mind. "Sica.. Whatever happened between you and Jjong last night, you guys need to fix it. I was at Minho's when Tiffany texted me and he was bawling his eyes out." Yuri explained. He was...? Sica thought but she didnt say anything. "He said that it was his fault and he was about to go out but Minho stopped him and it even woke Onew up." Yuri continued. Jessica nodded, expressionless. Yuri didnt say anything else, she knew that Jessica had enough to hear. "Anyways, Im sorry but we have to go practice. Do you think you'll be okay on your own?" Sooyoung asked. "Yeah I'll be fine." Jessica nodded. "Call us if you need." Yoona smiled and the girls left Jessica. 

Jessica took a nice nap and relaxed, she also got her arm treated and spent her day comfortably. Until a knock on the door was made. She told the person to come in and she looked at the person from bottom to top. Then she looked at the person's face. It was.. Jonghyun. She gasped, not expecting him to be in that position.