choices

Unforgettable Promises.

 

Chapter Twentyfour.

Minho's POV 

The car arrived in front of the SM building, it was already packed with photographers and fans. There was no way that I could get out of the car. I could see the security guards trying to block the entrance as the car stopped. "Hyung what do I do?" I asked my manager hyung. "Look, I dont know what SM is going to do but I'll take you inside." He spoke. I nodded with fear. Onew hyung tapped a hand on my shoulder and wished me luck, the others just stared at me quietly. Manager hyung got out of the car and immediately went to open my door. Once he did, photographers started taking photos and there were people crowding me, asking questions. I hid my face with a cap and tilted my head to the ground. "You will receive further information soon so for now please be patient." Manager hyung spoke as he took me inside. He gave me and look a left the building right away. And now I was all alone. I sat on the couch, waiting for Yuri to arrive, watching the outside view of paparazzi through the tinted windows until someone called my name. "Minho." I turned around to see Yuri staring at me. She sighed in relief and ran to hug me tightly. "Are you okay?" I whispered, patting her back. "No." She replied. "He wont make us break up would he?" I didnt say anything, because I had no idea. I let go of my arms and broke away from the hug. She looked at me with a worried look. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the dance room when I first saw Yuri, actually for the second time. "Why are we in here?" She questioned. "Promise me something." I said. I know, Yuri and I had heaps of promises and we'd kept them well but this was probably the last ever promise I would ask her to make for me. "Promise me that if we have to break up, you'll move on." I said confidently. She immediately frowned, staring at me with a shocked expression. I held my pinky out and forced a smile. "Can you keep it?" I asked. "No." She replied. "Why are you thinking like that Minho? Why are you thinking that we are breaking up? What if SM has something else in mind?" "Im not keeping that promise, I dont want to and Im definately not going to." She refused firmly. "Yuri you have to, you cant just love me forever. We probably wont end up together in what, 30 years time." I protested. "Minho, dont think like that!" Yuri yelled loudly, that made me take a step back from her and put both my hands to the side. "We're not breaking up no matter what happens." She yelled again and walked out of the room. I followed her steps, which was making its way to the top floor, where SM's office was. She took a deep breath before she knocked on the door and walked in. 

We both sat on the seats, just like last time and stared onto the ground. "Do you have any solutions?" SM asked. None of us talked, so I said the word no. "There is way too many evidence to your relationship. I think it would be best if you tw---" "We're not going to break up." Yuri cut him off. I stared at Yuri with a surprise, she seemed really angry. "Breaking up wont solve anything." She continued. "But there is no other solution is there?" He questioned, this time, Yuri didnt answer. "Its for your groups sake, both of you." He said. I knew it. We were going to break up, there was nothing we coud do about it. This was his final decision. "We can continue that loveline between Minho and Sulli." She suggested. "Everyone knows that that sort of loveline isnt real Yuri. There is another solution which I received from JYP." SM spoke. Yuri looked up along with me. "What is the solution?" I asked. "Make a new loveline, between you and 2PM's Nichkhun and tell the public that you two arent dating." He explained. "Nichkhun?" I asked. Why him though? Out of all those people? Why him?! "But this means you'll have to spend more time with him, film, photoshoot, variety shows." SM pointed out. "I'll do it." Yuri said without hesitation. "Yuri." I said her name angrily. "I heard you and Nichkhun were very close when you were trainees." SM said. "No we'll break up." I protested. I couldnt see her with him, who knows what he would do to her, it was for her own safety, and mine and our relationship. "Minho, just shut up. I'll take that offer." Yuri said and stood up and walked out. "Have your dates secretly will you?" He asked. I sighed and bowed then chased Yuri. "Yuri what the hell?! You dont know what that bastard would do to you!" I yelled, stopping frantically after grabbing her arm. "Im trying to save our relationship Minho, and you're not." She scoffed. "Of course Im trying to save our relationship but do you know what you've done?! I would rather not see you with him and break up with me. Its for your own safety!" "No Minho dont you get it?!" She gripped her arm out of my hand. "If you want this to work, sometimes you need to take the wrong steps." She said with tears. "Do you think I want a loveline with him?! Do you think I'll be happy?" "You know what, forget it." She spoke and walked away. 

hours later (variety show filming backstage- shinee)

KEY POV

"Jonghyun what are you smiling at?" Onew hyung asked, us four were on the couch backstage. Minho was in another room getting his hair and makeup done, we still hadnt seen him after he went to see SM. "Oh Sica sent me this really cute tex---" "Yeoboseyo?" He cut off his own sentence and answered the phone. "Hey sica~" He said sweetly. Taemin started frowning with disgust. "I have to go film soon." "What you have to go?!" "Okay. I love you more! bye baby." He said and ended the call with a smile. "Baby..?! Really hyung.." I said staring at him. He just grinned and winked at me. Jessica Jessica Jessica, is all he talked about all day. Everything would relate to Jessica. When we walked into the building there was a pretty flowerpot, Jonghyun said 'Sica would love this'. he dreams about her, he mumbles her name, he talks about her all the time. He's actually so obsessed. "Hyung all you talk about is Jessica noona now." Taemin pointed out. "I agree with Taem." Onew hyung said. Finally someone understands! "I never talk about Sooyoung like that, I think of her secretly and quietly, I dont blab it to the whole world!" I exclaimed. "Onew hyung doesnt do it with Taeyeon either!" I pointed out again. "You guys are just weird, you should be talking about your girlfriends, put it out there come on!" Jonghyun hyung said. I sighed in grief and went back on my phone to text Sooyoung until the door opened. We all looked up and saw Minho. Looking restless. He sat on the seat besides me quietly and got his phone out. "Are you okay hyung?" taemin asked. "Yeah Im fine." He replied. "What happened?" I questioned. 

 

A/N: Im sorry I havent updated for a while, Im back at school and everything is just jhglkahsguhu and im just so busy now :( but enjoy this! Thanks for waiting x0x0