Yuri visitng Khun

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter twelve: Yuri visting Khun

The next day. (just before training time)

Minho’s POV

I was waiting for Yuri outside her school, I was still injured but I could walk so Ms Kwon dropped me off at Yuri’s school, telling me to pick her up. I was waiting at the gates, I had already texted her that I was waiting. Suddenly I see a crowd of guys bunching over something. From being so curious, I walked up a little closer. “Minho!” Yuri shouted, she was surrounded by BOYS. I quickly ran up to her and she hugged me. All the guys were looking at me like Im some evil person. “Who are all these guys?! Your other TAEMINS?” I asked. “I don’t even know half of them.” Yuri whispered. “Bye Yuri!” A girl shouted and Yuri waved back. “Who was that?” I asked curiously. “A friend, lets go. To Nichkhun.” She spoke and grabbed my hand. I heard all the boys gasp as we walked away. “Yuri why are you so popular?” I asked. She laughed. “Im not.” She said simply. “Well, from what Ive seen just then.. You are..” I confronted. “I just keep a good popularity at school and training.” She giggled. It was cute. “You know, we don’t have to do this?” I asked. “He messes with my bestfriend, he faces me.” Yuri said toughly and I smiled and patted her head. “You froggie.” She murmured.

Sooyeon’s POV

“Hey beautiful.” Jonghyun smiled as he walked up to me, in the corridors of the sm building, but no one was here. We decided to meet up earlier that usual. I ran and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. “How was the dinner last night?” He asked. “It was good, but boring.” I replied honestly. He just nodded. “Care to spend the day with me tomorrow?” Jonghyun suddenly asked. “What do you mean?” I asked back, feeling confused. “Im asking you if you wanted to go on a date with me missy.” He smiled. “But we have training..?” I reminded. “After training?” He replied. “sm academy?” I reminded again. “Oh…yeah… forgot about that.” He sighed. “Well, we can do it the day after?” I suggested. “Yeah that sounds good.” He smiled.

Jonghyun’s POV

Six days until she finds out that she’s going to debut. Not very much time, at all. Ive decided to make the last six days happy and cheerful instead of dark and gloomy. “Come on! Lets go in.” Sooyeon opened the door to the dance room and we both entered.

Minho’s POV

“Here we are. This is Nichkhun’s agency. The JYP entertainment.” Yuri announced. The building was quite tall, and fairly big. “Ive texted him and he’s on his way. I think its better if you just hide behind that tree.” She pointed. I nodded and walked towards the big tree, I could see Yuri perfectly, I could hear her perfectly. Then she started pouting at me and drew a love heart with her hands, it was just.. adorable. Then Nichkhun appeared out of nowhere, looking normal, smiling at Yuri. “Hey Yul!” He greeted and hugged her. Yuri kept her angry/poker face on. “Hi Khun.” She replied, not hugging him back. “So whats up?” He asked. “Khun why did you even do it?!” She confronted. “Do what?” He asked, looking ‘innocent’. “Beat up my best friend?” She finished her sentence. “What do you mean?” He frowned. “Stop trying to look innocent Nichkhun, listen to me properly. Why did you bash up Minho? I thought you were a friend? I thought you understood the relationship I have with him!” Yuri raised her voice. The Nichkhun gritted his teeth. “Who told you this?!” He asked. “Who? That f**king Choi Minho you blab about 24/7?” He yelled. “All you talk about is him. I ask you what you did and you go, oh minho likes this, minho does that. Im sick of it.” He yelled again. “That doesn’t mean you have to bash him up, you know, this is ABUSE!” She yelled back and slapped his face. “I love you for such a long time, and a guy comes along and ruins my connections with you! How does that make me feel?” He yelled again. That’s it, I ran to Yuri and defended her. “His face is completely fine!” Nichkhun exclaimed. “Fine?! How would you feel if you were at a place you were still getting used to and all of a sudden you get beaten up and faint, then get in an ambulance!!” Yuri yelled again. “Yuri… stop…” I murmured. Then she looked at me and turned back to Nichkhun. “Im really disappointed Nichkhun. Youre one of the few people I actually trusted. And no matter what you say, the damage has been done.” She spoke and walked off as she grabbed my hand. “Are you okay?” I asked, after we walked a little bit. We were at a silent street nearby the sm building, not the one I fainted on. Yuri sighed and hugged me. “I just need a cuddly hug right now.” She said quietly. So I hugged her back, “Thankyou.” I whispered…

4 days later… (weekend)

Sooyeon’s POV

“Jonghyun why are we at the amusement park?!” I asked. “Because we’re going to go on scary rides, eat junk food, buy couple stuff, have the time of our lives.” Jonghyun explained happily. He seems really suspicious these days, it really annoys me. Has he done something wrong? He’s acting different, but I couldn’t just, ask him… “Roller coaster is number one!” Jonghyun yelled and we ran to where the roller coaster was….

3 hours later.

Couple headbands, hugging, holding hands, scary rides were all counted as one. It was probably one of the best days of my life! We decided to go on the ferris wheel as the last part of our date. It was dark already, the glowing lights were around the ferris wheel which made it look pretty. We got a whole carriage to ourselves which was good. He sat opposite me but I was too busy looking at the scenery. “Sooyeon.” He called my name. “Yeah?” I looked at him, he had his serious face on. “I just want to say that I love you. A lot.” He smiled. “I love you too Jonghyun.” I smiled back. He moved and sat next to me and held my hands. “Remember, I love you yeah?” He asked “Jonghyun why are you being so suspicious and saying all this sweet stuff with me?” I smirked. “Well..? aren’t I allowed to be sweet?” He laughed. “Well.. Yes, you are.” I smiled. “Good.” He said and leaned over to kiss me.