oh no.

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter Twentythree. 

P A P A R A Z Z I

"You dont think they're actually dating do you?" One of the photographers asked. "Dont know, I think we need to investigate them more before we send it out to the public." The other said. "But SHINee's Minho just finished his drama and he's been interacting with f(x)'s Sulli.." Another murmured. "But you never know the secrets behind it. If we catch them one more time and have further information about them, we will release this." The rest nodded in agreement.

That Night.

"So you got together with Jessica noona?" Key asked for the billionth time. And for the billionth time, Jonghyun grinned like an idiot. "We talked and sorted things out." He said simply. "All thanks to me and Yuri now you can comfortably talk to SM." Minho said confidently. "What?" The others asked. "We went to talk to SM about it today, and he says that he wants to see you two." Minho continued explaining. "How did you know that we would get back together?" Jonghyun asked curiously. Minho smirked. "We just know." He said and walked into his room. Minho checked his phone and realised that he had several text messages from Yuri.

'Jessica told me everything in the hospital, omg this is all thanks to us!!'

'Have you heard from Jonghyun? Ugh i really want to hear his side of the story!'

'Okay I'll stop spamming you! love you xxx'

Minho grinned, knowing that Yuri was as excited as he was. He went to his home screen and looked up his name on the internet, to see if Yuri still appeared next to his name after that beautiful performance in new years eve. Then he saw 'Minho Sulli'. Of course, SM was trying to co operate the two groups together as couples. Especially Minho and Sulli. But Sulli knew that Minho was dating Yuri and they always remained as good friends. Minho sighed at the new etude commercial, Yuri was going to get angry again. He just knew it. He went back onto the home screen, then to his text messages.

'Yes I heard everything from Jonghyun hyung, quite exciting yes! And they're going to love us more for what we've done for them ;) Anyways, dont get angry at me for the upcoming events/schedules I have... I love you poodle'

He closed his phone and relaxed on his bed, reminacing the entire day. Then a thought popped up on his mind. Didnt he hold hands with Yuri outside the SM building..? Where the big building was..? "Oh my god." He murmured and got up immediately. But then he stopped. He searched his name on the internet didnt he..? Maybe there were no paparazzi, he thought and laid back on bed.

1 week later.

P A P A R A Z Z I

"There is way too many evidence and too many photos." 
"Yes I agree, lets do our work. Show it to the public."

Yuri's POV

It was a fresh new morning, as I got up and made a milkshake for myself. I didnt have proper sleep for almost a week because of Sica's rants about how SM had accepted Jonghyun and her relationship. Then she started making fusses about the hospital but how good it was because Jonghyun was there taking care of her, and everything was getting on my nerves. And then there was Minho's behind the scene stuff on running man, how he helped Sulli out, they seemed so close, they were laughing together and now they get to do collaboration commercials.. I kinda wish I was Sulli. Its not like Im jealous, Sulli and I are close friends as well, but it just made me want to spit out the secret relationship to the public so that I could be called a cute couple paired with Minho and everything... But I knew that my thoughts would never happen.

The rest of the girls, except Sleeping Sica got ready- covered up with no makeup so that we could go to the hairdressers. "Yul can you go wake Jessica up? Ive tried so much and she's not waking up. The cucumber thing isnt working." Taeyeon sighed. I nodded and saluted her, then marched towards her room. I had a very good idea in mind. I stood outside her door, leaving it slightly ajar, then I started talking to myself. "Minho, Jonghyun! What are you doing here?! Sica's still---" My sentence was cut off. "Jonghyun?" She rushed up and saw me. I started laughing hard. I guess the plan had worked. She groaned and slapped my shoulders which made me laugh even more. "Manager oppas are here! Lets goo!" Hyoyeon declared and we all got out of the apartment. It was only 6AM and there were alot of photographers outside. Usually there wasnt anyone, so today was slightly unsual. "There she is!" Someone shouted, pointing at me. I widened my eyes and hid behind Yoona in surprise. "Whats going on unnie?" Yoona whispered. "I dont know." I whispered back. "Since when did the dating begin Yuri?" "How did you meet SHINee's Minho?" I was shocked. SHINee's Minho? Minho? What were they on about? Were they talking about.. Me and Him.. d-dating?! Manager oppa looked surprised as well and pushed my into our van so that no photos were taken. "Did you get caught with Minho?!" Sooyoung suspected. "No?" I said. "Are you sure?" Tiffany asked. I nodded. "What was that Yuri? You didnt get ca--" My manager oppa's words were cut off my a phonecall. "Yes? Yes we'll be on our way right now." And the phonecall was ended. "SM wants to speak to you and Minho. There's been a scandal. So we're dropping you straight off at the SM building and I'll pick you up later for the hairdressers." Manager oppa spoke. I nodded silently. What was going on?! "Would you like me to come with you?" Seohyun asked kindly. "No its okay." I smiled. "Oh my god. Yuri look." Sunny said, handing her phone to me.

SHINee's Minho and SNSD's Yuri dating?
Recently, SHINee's flaming charisma Minho and SNSD's black pearl, y icon Yuri have been spotted together outside the SM building, holding hands and getting into Minho's car, which was won on dream team. People did some further researching on the two and they seem like they are a couple! 

Then underneath was a photo of me and him, holding hands right outside SM building, next to his car. When was this..? I thought. Then it came to me. "Oh my god." I murmured. "It was when we went to see SM for Jessica and Jonghyun!" I shouted, handing the phone back to Sunny. "What?" Jessica frowned.

Minho's POV

"MINHO!" Jonghyun screamed. Oh great.. Its morning... I hate mornings. I hate waking up. "MINHO THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!" Jonghyun barged into my room with his phone. He's really become a phone addict. "You're just trying to wake me up." I suspected and kept my eyes shut. "No Minho look, you got a scandal with Yuri noona!" Jonghyun said, pointing his phone down to my face. I slowly opened my eyes and the blurry vision soon became clear. I grabbed his phone and read the entire article. "What.." I murmured. "Wait.. That was when we went to SM.." "You are in big trouble. Manager hyung's already called us and SM wants to talk to you and Yuri noona right now so get up lazy bum!" Jonghyun ordered. I got up immediately. Could this be the end of me and Yuri's relationship..?!