more fights

Unforgettable Promises.

 

 

Chapter Twentyseven.

 

3 weeks later, (sorry about the fast foward)

 

Minho's POV

 

She completely ignored me and pretended that I didnt even exist in every single practice we had for the sm town and now we're on the plane to London. Whats even worse?! The rest of the members are sitting with girls. Even Taemin, he's somehow sitting with Sulli. He's saying that its because of the seat arrangements through tickets but its so not true. Jonghyun hyung is of course, sitting with Jessica noona. Key with Sooyoung- as usual and the new couple, Taeyeon noona and Onew hyung. Then theres me, sitting with Donghae hyung, Yuri is a seat in front of me, with Hyoyeon noona. Like, I like Donghae hyung and everything but I just miss Yuri a lot. The plane ride was so boring, everyone was sleeping except the lovey dovey Jonghyun and Jessica and a few other people. I decided to stand up and go to the toilets, the plane was shaking and I took my steps very slowly until I stopped right in front of the toilets. The door opened the person got out. I looked down at the person and I realised that it was Yuri. I turned around to see her seat empty, then I looked at her again. The plane started flying sidewards and Yuri was trying to grab on somewhere but there was nowhere else, while I had a seat to grab onto. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly, without staring at her. This would have been something natural we did, why did it feel so awkward… I looked up to her and she was staring at the ground. Then she looked up to me, glistening eyes looking through mine. I stared at her quietly. I didn’t know what to do. But Yuri shook her head before I could even react and coughed. “T-Thanks.” She murmured and walked off back to her seat.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“What are you listening to?” Jonghyun asked me curiously. “Just a song.” I smirked. “Oh come on!” He pouted and clicked on the home screen of my ipod. “Dream girl?!” He smiled widely. I nodded and rolled my eyes. “I love you.” He whispered and tried kissing me. “Jonghyun we’re in a plane.” I reminded him. “Oh, right. I just haven’t seen you for ages..” He said. “Well, we’re together now” I said. He nodded and leaned his head to the outer area of the seat. He started frowning as I looked at what he was frowning at. It was Minho and Yuri, they were staring at eachother. “What..” I murmured. Then Yuri walked off back to her seat. “Awh.” Jonghyun spoke quietly. “What were they even doing?!” I questioned. “I thought they were in a fight.” “That’s what I thought too.” He mumbled….
 

 

The plane had soon arrived to London, greeted by their fans the artists of SM entertainment hopped on the bus, one by one. The bus started moving and made its way to the concert hall, where they were going to perform later that day and rehearse as well. It was a hectic schedule for everyone, they were all extremely tired from their previous schedules and their lack of sleep.

 

Jessica and Jonghyun were in the bus, sitting next to eachother. The windows were tinted and covered with massive posters so no one from the outside view could see them. Jessica was resting her head on Jonghyun’s shoulder while he placed his arm around her, comforting her. Surprisingly they began to snooze to dreamland, and so did everyone else.

 

Later that night, 7pm, 10 minutes before the concert started.

 

F(x) were preparing to walk on stage while the other artists were in the dressing rooms, getting their final touch. SHINee were in the dressing rooms, still finalising their makeup until Eunhyuk emerged in. “Oh hey hyung.” Key greeted cooly. “Dance battle people, we’re going to go practice one last time so hurry up Taemin and Minho!” Eunhyuk yelled and walked out of the room. Minho and Taemin stared at eachother then followed Eunhyuk out. Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were already there, waiting for them. “I just thought we need to go through it one last time.” Eunhyuk mumbled. The rest agreed. They started dancing without music and while they were doing that they heard the sound of fans screaming, the concert had started. “Okay, well super junior is on next so I have to go, but keep practising!”Eunhyuk yelled out and disappeared. Now it was just Taemin, Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Minho. “Well since Eunhyuk oppa is gone I have to get my makeup finished.” Hyoyeon said and walked off. “Me too.” Yoona spoke and followed Hyoyeon. “Onew hyung wanted me for something.” Taemin said and walked off as well. “Im going to get food.” Sooyoung excused herself and now only Yuri and Minho were remaining. Yuri was just about to walk off until Minho grabbed her arm firmly and made her walk into a spare room and Minho quickly locked the door and covered himself so that Yuri couldn’t get out. “What the hell are you doing Minho, Im performing after Super Junior oppas!” Yuri yelled angrily. “You’re not getting out of here until you tell me why you all of a sudden hate me so much.” Minho said with a cold tone, staring right in her eyes. “Can we talk about this lat--” “I don’t care about that stage, I honestly don’t right at this moment.” Minho cut her off. “Why would you even think that I hate you?! Don’t you even know what I was so angry at?!” Yuri sighed and looked up. “Because of how I chose to breakup?” Minho questioned. “You know it perfectly well then.” Yuri said, looking down trying to make her way to the door. “You don’t understand what its like.” He said. “Yes, I do. I do, you just don’t know. Stop being such a fool Minho” Yuri frowned. “That stupid loveline. We both know that Sulli is like a sister to me, and to you. So you’re never jealous of her, at most times and we’re just cool with it. But when it comes to Nichkhun things get different Yuri. Don’t you remember what he did to me? And you?!” Minho asked. “He was my friend, before I found you.” She answered. “But you chose me over him back then.” Yuri nodded. “The question is, would you still choose me?” He asked. Yuri frowned, she didn’t understand. Werent they in love even a few weeks ago?! Why was he acting like this?! “You obviously trust him but I don’t Yuri. And all Im saying is that I wanted to break up because it would protect you, and me, our relationship. But you chose not to.” Minho said. “No, you chose to breakup, but I didn’t. I chose to protect our relationship. And this is exactly what im angry about if you didn’t know; how you chose to not fight for love.” Yuri spoke and pushed Minho out of the way and walked off.