A long day.

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter three: A long day.

(newly introduced characters that have different names)

Choi Jinri- Sulli (f(x))

Minho’s POV

 Dance practice had FINALLY ended! I was extremely tired, all I wanted to do was just to jump on my bed and go to sleep. How has Yuri noona done this for so many years?! “Minho-ah Im sorry, I wont be catching the bus with you today, I have to go to SM academy.” Kibum  spoke as he started packing his stuff. “Don’t you get tired?” I asked. He looked at me and took a sip of his drink. “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.” He smiled and patted my back. “Yul noona Ill meet you outside. The rest have already gone out so hurry up!” He told Yuri and she just nodded. “Ill be there in a sec!” She shouted softly. I packed all of my stuff and confidently walked up to where Yuri noona was. “Need help?” I asked as I already started helping her. “Thanks Minho.” She gave me a warm smile. “Sorry Im in a rush, Ill see you tomorrow! Great job today!” She yelled and ran out of the dance room. I took a deep breath and also walked out of the dance room. On my way out, I saw Jinki hyung. “Hyung!” I shouted and ran to him. He turned around and looked at me. “Oh, Minho-ah!” He greeted me. “Are you going to that bus stop?” I pointed. “Yeah, I am! So Im guessing we catch the same bus?” He asked. “The XXX?” I questioned.  Jinki hyung nodded with a bright smile. We walked to the bus stop together and sat down on the bench, awkwardly waiting for the bus. “Apparently the buses don’t come very well at night.” He started a conversation. “Yeah..” I replied, I had nothing else to say! “So how do you think today went?” I asked. Jinki hyung took a deep breath. “Hard. Really hard. Everyone is saying that Ill get used to it but all Im thinking of now is, ‘why did I choose to have such a hard dream’. But at least we’ve both survived our first day~” He said happily. “Yeah, youre right, we’ve survived our official first day in SM entertainment.” I cheered and high-fived Jinki hyung. Moments later the bus came and we both hurriedly went in. We sat down together, me on the window side, Jinki hyung on the other. Our awkwardness was filling up the atmosphere, AGAIN! “So which stop do you get off at?” I asked. “Um, at number 17.” He replied. So he got off the stop before mine. “I get off the stop afer you.” I spoke, he just nodded.

Yuri’s POV

 All the stress, the tiredness is really coming to me. Going to SM academy is hard, especially after practice. Its like school, fun but boring. The teacher is explaining these dance moves Michael Jackson used to do.. Im always inspired by him but right now, REST is all I wanted. I can see Jonghyun in the corner of my eye, sleeping while Sooyeon, who was sitting next to him was trying to keep her eyes awake.  Taemin, Yoona, Jinri and the others were also here. I was sitting next to Taeyeon, and as usual, Taeyeon was actually concentrating hard and studying. “Okay, you guys have studied enough, Im dismissing class today. Off to your next class.” The teacher announced. The teacher never let us out early, maybe he was getting tired himself.. Taeyeon looked at me then stretched out her arms. “Im so tired..” She murmured. “Me too.” I said back. I my phone and checked the time. 10pm, already. When am I going to finish my schoolwork?! I tried standing up but my foot kept on hurting, the pain. I was trying to ignore it but I knew that I couldn’t, I could feel it swelling. “Wanna go and get a drink before next lesson starts?” Sooyeon came up to us and offered. “My foot really hurts, I cant really move..” I spoke. “Me and Sooyeon noona will go and get you drinks.” Jonghyun suddenly came up and grabbed Sooyeons hand and left. I swear they have a thing with eachother! I slowly bent down and grabbed my bag, packed my books and started getting ready for the singing lesson. Today, some of us were going to perform a cover—as an assignment. That luckily didn’t include me, but I have to sing in next lesson.. Im in the worst condition right now, its hard to strengthen up for me at the moment. I opened up my phone, looked through the missed calls and texts. Then my fingers made its way to the gallery. Then to an album I always look at. Him. Choi Minho, the bestfriend. The only memories I have left with him are photos. I miss him. He would have been such a great friend if he was around me, at this age. The photos were taken by my phone camera, they are printed framed in my room. He’s a precious friend, that Ill never forget. I smiled without knowing by just staring at the photo of him and me, on the last day of kindy. I remember how my mum told me that that time could be the last photo I ever get with him. I never really understood the word ‘last’. I kept it cheerful until the end….

The lesson had started again, everyone sat on lined up seats and we all watched Taeyeon as she got on the small stage, getting ready to sing her song.. As she began singing, her voice was sweet, filled with emotions. Perfect. She’s one of the best singers I know out of the SM entertainment trainees. Her high notes were pitched perfectly, she had memorised all of the lyrics, overall her cover was beautiful. Everyone gave her a supportive clap as she came back to sit next to me. She had a bright smile on her face, knowing that she had succeeded this assignment. Lucky Taeyeon.. Next to sing was Jonghyun.

Sooyeon’s POV

I looked at Jonghyun, he was walking on the stage, he seemed extremely nervous. After all, he has only been a trainee for a year, it must still be nerveracking for him.. I gave him thumbs up when he looked at me, hoping that the butterflies in his stomach would go away. The instrumental music began and Jonghyun began singing. I had to admit, Jonghyun had a lovely voice—strong, powerful but romantic and soft.  In my opinion, his voice made a perfect fit to nearly any song! Now he’s nearly ending the song, so far its great, Im proud of him. A lot of people think that Jonghyun and I have something special between us, but we’re actually just brotherly-sisterly like friends… And he’s really warm hearted and nice. He told me that he had been trying to hit the high/long note but always failed. I heard him practising it at our break times, he was really trying hard. He looked at me before the note then closed his eyes. Here it went, the highlight of the song, the part he had been practising for weeks. Suddenly, his note went a little out of tune. Oh god, he was probably feeling terrible right now. Everyone’s eyes widened but they were still quiet. The song gradually ended as Jonghyun was emotionless, I couldn’t tell if he was upset, disappointed or satisfied with the cover.. I sang my cover last week and I received one of the highest scores, which I was really proud of.

30 minutes later..

 All the lessons had finally ended and now I was free to go home! “See you tomorrow Sooyeon~” Yuri yelled and slowly walked off, she seemed to be having a hard time moving her foot. I was just about to go out until Jonghyun called me. “Sooyeon noona, are you going home now?” He asked. I turned around and he was still emotionless. “Yeah, I am. What about you?” I replied and asked back. “Could we talk for a bit before you go home? We live close to eachother anyways..” He spoke. “Sure, but isn’t it a little bit late?” I asked. “Oh.. yeah.. good point, don’t worry about it.” He fake smiled. “No, Jonghyun, we can hang out for a bit.” I smiled and he put on his realy smile. We slowly walked out of SM academy and went on a stroll to the park. “Looks like all the cafes are closed.” Jonghyun said quietly. “Oh well.. Lets just sit on this bench.” I suggested. He nodded and sat on the bench first. It was dark, only the street lights were , no one was around. He took a deep breath. “Jonghyun..” I began the conversation. “Before you say anything, can I ask you a question?” He asked. I nodded. “I practised so much, every single day, just spending hours on that one note.. Why doesn’t it work for me? When you practice, you seem to get the result you’ve always wanted. Why doesn’t it happen to me?!” He asked without looking at me. I looked at him, still expressionless. I couldn’t see his face clearly since it was dark. “Jonghyun. Ive been a trainee for around six years, and you’ve only been one for a year. If you don’t give up, you will succeed. I promise. Don’t be so upset about a cover, don’t think that you failed, you did a really good job.” I said very honestly. “Really?” He asked, now looking at me. I smiled and nodded. “Thanks Sooyeon noona, even your words means a lot to me.” He smiled.

Minho’s POV

 Finally I arrived at my room. I immediately cleaned up and jumped on my bed. I texted my mother, telling her that I had a successful day. I also looked at the photo of me and Yuri on my phone… Yuri.. Im finally a trainee. I hope somewhere in the world, you are one too.. I miss you. I thought, I quickly snapped out of my imaginations and closed the phone and tucked myself in bed.

-------------------------

A/N: Sorry about the late chapter, but I hope you enjoy this~ I put some JongSica in it for the JongSica fans. Subscribe and COMMENT please~~~ <3 x0x0

comment replies

iloveyul - heheh me too~ thanks for commenting <3

zynelable - no problem, here is chapter three :) <3

ShineeShiDaePmSuju - updated :) but not very many minyul moments in this chatpter, sorry :c ill put more in the next chapter <3