Its your turn.

Unforgettable Promises.

Chapter sixteen: Its your turn.

Yuri's POV

Minho's house was huge, way bigger than mine. We were waiting for the door to be answered. I was nervous, so I held Minho's hand tightly. "You'll be fine." He smiled. Then the door was opened. Minho's mum was standing, she looked slightly different to the way I remembered. "Oh Yuri~" She smiled and gave me a hug. "Annyeonhaseyo Mrs Choi." I bowed after she let go of me. "You've grown up so much! No wonder why Minho still likes you!" She exclaimed, Minho blushed and tried looking at the ceiling. "Come in!" Mrs Choi said as Minho and I walked in. "Your father is still at work, but he'll be here soon." She spoke to Minho. Minho just nodded. "I'll organise lunch in a few minutes, just hang in Minho's room hun." Mrs Choi suggested. I nodded. "Come on." Minho said and we walked into the hallway. The entire house looked so posh and professional. Everything just seemed perfect. "Ready to enter my room? You'll be surprised." Minho smirked. "I'll open it." I insisted and placed my hand on the door handle. I twisted the knob and pushed the door and it slowly showed Minho's room. The entire room had his scent. Surprisingly it wasnt as messy as I thought, it was quite neat! Everything was in place perfectly except his clothes, they were everywhere. "You have a neat room." I complimented. "Why thankyou Ms Kwon." Minho joked and I rolled my eyes. He gestured me to come sit down on his large bed and I did. I looked around his room very slowly. "Theres nothing much, just soccer stuff.." He breathed. "I really like your room." I said. "So what do you want to do?" He asked...

Jonghyun's POV

I was walking further away from her. Hoping that she would call my name and surpringly, that actually happened. "Jonghyun!" She yelled and I stopped walking.  I felt a hand grabbing my shoulder and turning me around. Sooyeon was looking at me. "I know how I feel deep down. I know. I love you more." She spoke. She loved me more. "I'll come back as a better, stronger guy, a man." I said and decided to walk off. I cant keep influencing her, shes going to debut soon, she's going to be a super star. Unlike me, I still remain as the trainee Kim Jonghyun. 

Minho's POV

"I dont know.." She replied silently. "Lunch is ready~" Mum yelled. "Just in time." I smiled and we got up and made our way to the dining room. Yuri sat down next to me while mum sat opposite us, not eating. "So Yuri, I heard that you're debuting soon! Congratulations!" Mum spoke. "Yeah, thankyou Mrs Choi." Yuri replied politely. "So how long have you been a trainee for?" Mum asked. "Around 5 years." She replied. "This pasta is really good!" Yuri complimented. "Very sweet of you Yuri." She smiled. "So are you two going to take your relationship further?" Mum asked. What an embarrasing question to ask... Yuri started blushing. "We will when we've both debuted. Now isnt the time." I replied cooly. Yuri nodded with agreement. "Thats a great idea!" Mum cheered...

hours later...

Yuri's POV

Its been a long day and its 7pm already... Spending time with Minho's family was really fun and now we were in the bus, on our way back to Seoul. "What did you think of today?" Minho asked, grabbing my hand. "It was heaps good! It was great having those nice conversations with your mum." I smiled. "Im glad you liked it." He spoke. "Back to training tomorrow..Which means no more seeing you.." Minho groaned. "Mr froggie you'll be fine!" I said as I ruffled his hair. "Hey! Thats my thing to you!" He exclaimed and ruffled my hair. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever......." I murmured. "Do you think we should go public with our relationship when we get famous?" Minho asked. "Personally I want to keep it a secret for as long as we can!" I said. "You sneaky girl." He smiled. "Im so glad I found you Minho." I whispered. "Me too." He whispered back.

"I'll see you soon." Minho said. I nodded, we were right in front of my house. He started walking off backwards. "You forgot to give me a hug froggie." I pouted as I reached my arms out. He laughed and walked towards me and suddenly kissed me. It was gentle, soft but meaningful. It was really short but it seemed perfect. "I said a hug." I said. "Well that was better." He smirked and broke off the hug. "You go in first." He said. "No you go first." I suggested. "No you go in first missy." He spoke. "Fine." I gave in. I grabbed my keys and started unlocking the door. "Bye" He mouthed and walked off... Today was such a good day, one I'll never forget.

months laterrrr
2007. (1 month before snsd debut) (Sorry for the fast forward)

Jessica's POV (dont get confused! Sooyeon=jessica but ive changed it jessica now and it will stay like this from now on!)

Ive bumped into Jonghyun a few times after the incident but he didnt say anything, he just bowed and thats been months now so I havent seen him for a long time. My life has been way too busy with debuting. One month left with into the new world by us, girls generation also known as snsd. "I cannot believe that we have exactly a month left." Taeyeon shouted with excitement. "I KNOW RIGHT!" Yoona shouted as well. "I guess that 7 years of training is going to pay off properly in a months time." I murmured. "Jessica can ou pass me my drink bottle?" Yuri asked, everybody called me by my english name. Jessica. No more Jung Sooyeon. I handed Yuri her drink bottle and sat on the floor. "Girls! We are having another important meeting! And yes, we another group will be debuting." Our new manager spoke. "A new group?!" Yoona asked in shock. Our manager oppa nodded. We made our way down to the meeting area, the exact place when I found out that I was debuting. Just as last time, most of the super junior sunbaenims were there, and all the other SM artists and of course, all of the trainees. I didnt see Jonghyun anywhere until Yuri whispered. "ITS MINHO!" I looked at where Minho was and next to him was Jonghyun. He looked heaps different, He's obviously lost alot of weight, like I have. I was worried for him, maybe he was overworking himself... Or has he just decided to forget about me.. The girls and I sat in the first row, in front of all the other trainees. "Welcome trainees, staffs and artists." SM spoke through the echoing microphone. "Yes, this is another surprise meeting. An important one." He said. "There will be an all boys group debuting next year and we will be announcing who they are. We've picked the ones that have been working hard all the time and who's voices would match alot as a group. I welcome BoA to come and call out the names." SM announced and everybody clapped. A new boy group...? "Hey everyone. Just wanted to give my congratulations to these boys, you guys have made an excellent effort. All applauds at the end please. And now I will anounce who these five lucky boys are." BoA unnie spoke. So its going to have 5 members... "Kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minho, Lee Taemin and Lee Jinki. Come on  stage boys!" Boa shouted and everyone started cheering. Especially Yuri. She was going hyper. Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun's name was called out. My heart started beating crazily. Finally it was time. Its your time to shine Jonghyun.

A/N: Tried to make a longer chapter! Holidays are coming up soon so therefore Ill be able to update more often! Sorry about the bad chapter but please leave comments :) love you all x0x0