Understanding L.Joe

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

     You arrived at L.Joe's house (Your very shocked), L.Joe is much more wealthier than you thought, he had a really big house with a few storey high, a front and backyard, a car park and a private pool (O.o). While you were looking around the big area of his house, he said "Let's proceed to the pool, my mother is waiting there and my little brother must be playing inthe water."

     You followed L.Joe to the pool, there you saw his mother, elegant, beautiful and high classed, you realized where L.Joe got his looks from. You greeted his mother "It's nice to meet you aunty, I am ~~~, a classmate of L.Joe's"

(L.Joe's mother didn't say anything, but looked at the assessment L.Joe has handed her)

 "It's nice to meet you ~~~, I am very impressed in L.Joe's improvement, I would like you to continue helping L.Joe with his studies, but I would want you to help him in our house, I don't want him slaking off with his friends after studying."

(You were very shocked: Continue to tutor him???? Why don't he just find a tutor himself????)

"But aunty, wouldn't it be better if L.Joe had a professional tutor."

"We tried that a lot of times before, but it never works, he always try to cause trouble, but when you were the one who tutored him this month, he actually didn't cause trouble, so we would want you to help, oh and L.Joe, I told the maids to prepare afternoon tea for you and your friend, I'll be leaving for my flight now, I'll come home in one month."

   The maids of L.Joe brought the afternoon tea, they asked you what you would want to drink, and you asked for a cup of hot chocolate. You wondered "Do your parents always go on long business trips and leave you and your brother at home alone?"

"Yea, this one month trip is considered short, sometimes day leave for half a year to go around the world to meet business partners."

"Wow~" (You started to realize that L.Joe's behaviour and appearance as Bad Boy is just to try get more attention from his parents)

​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~

     The more tutoring sessions you had with L.Joe, the more you understand that he is not truly a bad boy and can be a very nice person too, you also started to grow close to his brother, Jimmy. One time, while you were studying together with L.Joe for the up coming assessment, L.Joe suddenly smiled he told you "It's my brother's birthday tomorrow, since we're having a really short day of school tomorrow because of the field trip why don't we go together and get my brother a cake and you can stay for dinner?"  You smiled, you were happy to help and agreed to his offer, so you dialed home and told your parents you won't be going home for dinner tomorrow.

 

​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~

      After the field trip, L.Joe waited for you outside the museum, the two of you met up and decided to go get a gift for Jimmy. The two of you walked to the bus stop together, but L.Joe's friends and you two besties were curious why you guys were together, so all of them followed the two of you. L.Joe asked "I'm a bit thirsty, I'll go get a drink, would you want one too?" 

"I would actually ^^"

You waited for him outside the coffee shop, the meanies and your besties walked over to you and Ronnie said "What is this??? You guys started dating??"

"NOoo~ We just planned to go buy something cause it's his brother's birthday today :))"

Pansy immediantly strode forward "Didn't I tell you to stay away from my boy HUH??!!!"

Suddenly L.Joe appeared "I didn't know you guys were here, if you don't mind ~~~ and I will be leaving now, we have lots to do, oh and ~~~ here's your hot chocolate"

"Wait~ how did you know I wanted a hot chocolate?"

"Because that was what you bought and asked for in my home and in starbucks *makes a big grin while * (you blush a big, but you didn't know why) "

   You proceeded to the gift shop with L.Joe, the two of you decided to buy a toy car for Jimmy. When you wanted to pay half the price of the toy car, L.Joe insisted that he should pay it, but you send "Half of it is my present to Jimmy, I should pay half of it :D"

"Fine, but I'll pay for the whole cake."

    After buying the cake the two of you arrived to L.Joe's house, you guys had dinner together, and was joking around with Jimmy while he was digging into his cake. After that, Jimmy tried out his car and was really happy playing with it. On the other hand, L.Joe and you started talking deeply into his emotions, you listened patiently and comforted him, he told you "I always wished that I could had more time with my parents, they're always very busy......when I was young I wasn't like this, but I started to have the "Bad Boy" title so people would give me more attention.... (he kept talking) btw it's late I should send you home"

    L.Joe took you home, before you went in your house, he smiled and said "We should talk more often, I'm feeling better after you heard my story, oh and how about we go to school together, I'll wait for you every morning. Good night kekeke~" You smiled, somehow you started to like listening and understanding him.