Christmas Break

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

     Christmas has finally came, your parents and you decided to use the one week coupon for a top spa hotel you have won during the summer break. You weren't really into spa, so you decided to invite your two besties to come, however they also had to spend time with their family, so they promised they would meet you there one the fourth day. *Woosh~ three days are a long time to wait before my besties come....* "___-ah it's time to go, come one and get your luggage." You carried your luggage out to your father's car and went to sit in the car. You your cell for some music.

*Beep Beepp*

       You have got an incoming call, you unlocked your cell to see who it was, it was L.Joe. "Hey ___, I'm going to a family trip, my parents invited my friends, and I was thinking if you want to come."  "Yea Yea! Noona Please come!" You heard Jimmy's voice shouting over L.Joe's "Yah! I'm talking to ___ it's not your turn." You chuckled a bit from hearing the two boys fight over a phone just to talk to you. "Yah guys! stop fighting.... I can't come, my family won a one week coupon so we are going on a family trip..." you replied. "Ohh..... Then we'll see you after chrismas holiday!" said both L.Joe and Jimmy at the same time.

Brang~~ Your parents closed the door to the car and the trip began. You were really bored, the car was taking a long time to the hotel, so you rested your eyes and played some music to help you sleep. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"___-ah, It's time to get up, we have arrived." You heard your mother calling you, you opened your eyes and looked around. You have finally arrived to the hotel. You stepped out of the car and you frozed, the weather was really cold, you hurried to grab a big coat to warm yourself up. While your father went to park the car, you and your mother carried the luggages inside. You, a obidient child, carried 2 luggages while your mother only had to carry one.

    You went into the hall of the hotel and sat down on a sofa while waiting for your parents to go check your room with the counter. What you didn't realize was that L.Joe, his family and his friends were checking in beside your parents.

L.Joe's Pov:

      L.Joe turned around and looked at the large hall. He notices the Sofas and plants in the middle of the hall. He then notices you, he though *Omo! That girl looks like ___ a lot* he glazes at you to get  a closer look. *Yah! That really is ___* he realizes. He started walking towards you, but his mother saids "L.Joe ah, don't walk away, stay here and look after your brother! Your matured now so stop wondering around!" He obeys, but he wanted to get your attention. L.Joe grabs his phone and tries to call you, unfortuantely you went in the lift and there was no signal at all. "Aish~!" L.Joe cursed, "Bro, What's the matter?" Jimmy asked curiously. "Nothing..." L.Joe was frustrated.