I love this Day :DDDD

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

      You were very excited, *ARRGHHHH, I FINALLY AM GOING TO A DATE WITH L.JOE ><, Well... Sorta a date.... I wish it was though* you thought to yourself, while jumping up and down, trying to decide what to wear. You finally decides to wear something simple --- oversize Wool Top, short blue jeans with black stockings, a scarf and a black coat with a bit of fur on the sides. After having a quick breakfast with your parents, you continued with them towards the other tour.

      Time pasted really fast with your family, you kept imagining what the other half of the day with L.joe will be like. After lunch, you  departed with them and went to wait for L.Joe in the gift shop.

 

L.Joe's Pov:

     L.Joe was having trouble with what to wear, just like you this morning. He thought *I can't wear leather jackets, it's too gangster... what if she doesn't like it??? Aish~ what to wear....* He finally came up with a cute dorky student outfit. He looked at his watch and *!!! 3 minutes late >< I betta run*

Your Pov:

You grabbed your cell and started listening to music while walking around the gift shop looking at different things. Suddenly a pair of hands cupped your eyes and you smiled, turning towards that person... it was L.Joe obviously....

    "Sorry I'm late" L.Joe pouted, "Ani, it's alright, I just arrived.... Sooo where are we going??" you asked curiously. "Well... I was thinking.... umm... walking around the beach the look around the stores.... then for night time......" L.Joe blushes. "Let's go with your plan first, and think about what we should do at night later." you smiled. "ahahah sure " L.Joe agreed.

 

L.Joe's Pov:

     As a matter of fact, L.Joe has actually been using some time thinking of what to do this evening. *Aish~ I wish we could go somewhere quiet just the two of us :333 anyways she looks really cute today *v* *

 

Your Pov:

   While walking with L.Joe out the hotel, you thought to yourself *Waaa He looks really cute.... just like a prince charming >< Yah! ____ what are you thinking off..... L.Joe and you are just friends ><*

 

Haaha Wait for the next Chapt xPP i may seperate this "date" into few chapters sooo hope u guys enjoy it and subscribe if u want, comment lots XPPPPP :DDDD