:x

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

You and L.Joe

   L.Joe continued kissing you while holding your waist even closer to his. Slowly he reached one hand onto your thigh, touching it slowly, and pulling it to his waist. With the other hand he did the same thing to your other thigh, making you cross your legs on his waist, carrying you a bit higher while he proceeded to kiss your neck.

    Kisses slowly turned to your neck, leaving red spots on your skin. As he did so you held his hair trying to speak "S..Sto...Stop." You said as you climbed back to your feet and pushed him away a bit, blushing hardly and walked to your room, but L.Joe stoped you with one hand "Where are you going? We're having so much fun" he said smirking as he breathed beside your ear making you hear his breathe while he bit you lightly on the ear.

  "Yah~ We .. we went public... go home...." you said while trying to avoid him, and walked into your room. L.Joe followed behind. "Yah~ Aren't you going home?" you asked as he sneaked under the covers. "Ani~ Just because I'm going to stay at home for most of the nights, doesn't mean I can't stay here" L.Joe smiled as he lay on the bed on top of you, stopping you from moving at all.

 

    "Yah Get Off....." you said to L.Joe "I won't" L.Joe said as he sneaked into the covers with you and went on top of you smirking. 

"Yah I warn you" you said... but too late, L.Joe took you by both hands and pressed them to the bed, while he pressed his lips on you and kissed you agian. This time you managed to struggle your ankles free from L.Joe and rested them on his shoulder, slowly you pushed him onto the bed, and you were the one on top. "Yah~ you do this agian I'll never let you stay" you warned him. He smiled and pulled you to his chest, letting you sleep there  "Okay princess" he kissed you on the forehead and let you fall asleep.

 

Meanwhile~

Birthday Boy Pov:

    The birthday boy walked to the balcony of his room, resting his arms on the handle of the balcony. *This is where ___ and I have ever been alone... besides at school.... I remember the night that I showed her the stars~ she was unhappy because she has been bullied.... I brought her here to comfort her.... she even fell asleep on my shoulder... and I got to watch her sleep all night long.... and now.... that idiotic pathetic bullying L.Joe took her away for fun.... I'm not going to let ___ get hurt... she means too much to me.... I don't believe that L.Joe really loves her... how can he bully her for so many years and suddenly saw he loves her.. this must be a prank!* The birthday boy thought as he punched the balcony wall.

    "Young Master~" a maid suddnely came in. "I'll be there right away~" the birthday boy answered. and the maid walked out of his room

 

Hope you guys liked the SUPER MINI !

and I didn't get any reply for who you want the bday boy to be ><

Please tell me :(((((

Please UPVOTE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE!

hahah are you guys wondering what relationship does the bday boy and you have??

Teen Top Cuddy Bear