Best Chinese Take Out EVER!!!!!

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

   As you arrived at the restaurant, you ordered your meal and stood outside the counter waiting.... you looked through the glass and saw groups of girls hanging out, making you think of Ronnie and Lara ..... Suddenly you felt the arm of L.Joe around you again..... "Yah! We're in a public place..!!!" you scouled. "What? I want them to know we're DATING" L.Joe emphasized loudly, making sure that the fan girls notice his appearnce..... The girls in the restaurant started screaming, L.Joe waved and smiled to them as they took pictures of the two of you.... You were embarassed you covered your face .... "WHy do your Playful Side have to come out tonight...." "HEHHHEE you want to know what is playful?" L.Joe looked dirtyly "Yah! You Idiot!" you smacked him lightly on the head... "Just kidding......" he pouted "No wonder I like you so much.. your not like the other girls" you just rolled your eyes and reached to grab your food. You then realized the waiter that brought your food was also a fan girl...she was shaking and staring at L.Joe... You turned to L.Joe "Thanks for making a take out hard for me = =" he just smirked back.

    A few girls came out pouting "Is it true Oppa?? Are you dating???" "Yes hahah I am" L.Joe smiled kindly.. "But.. But why her??? She..She is a nerd!! Why not date me??" A obsessed fan girl said as she looked at you rudly. "Yah! No one is allowed to call her that!" L.Joe said loudly.... You just smiled and turned away walking home... "Jagiya!!! Wait for me >3<" L.Joe said dorkyly. "Why do you act so baby suddenly.... You use to be so  manly...." "I just like to act cute and baby after a fight......" L.Joe said.... You looked at him wide eyed "You wont' want to know about it" L.Joe said... and you believed him


   As you ate your dinner while sitting on the sofa watching the TV, L.Joe sat beside you changing the channel rapidly. "Stop it you'll break the TV...." "I'm Bored!" L.Joe whinned. "Then go home and sleep..." You said since you weren't adapting to his childish behaviour.... L.Joe's face darkened immediatly..... "Don't mention home..... A home is a place with love... That's place I live in is no home..." You realized L.Joe might have gotten into a fight with his parents because of the scandal "Yah... just because you got into a fight doens't mean you can forget about Jimmy..." you said softly.... L.Joe immediatly changed the subject...."Look we're famous on line thanks to buying Chinese Take Out" You looked at the TV Screen and it said "Kpop Idol L.Joe buys Chinese take out with GIRLFRIEND" the reporter continued announcing "It seems that tonight, the hot idol L.Joe from Teen Top has been announcing his love life to his fans in a restaurant while accompanying his girlfriend. It seems like that the girl L.Joe is dating is a common school girl, a few months younger than him.... fans that were in the restaurant stated that the girl was dressed in over size cloths, some said that she looks like the kind of girl that is a "nerd"... Is it true that Bad Boy Titled L.Joe actually has a soft spot for Good Girls?? Or is he just playing with people's heart??" The news finished.... "Aish~" L.Joe cursed.. "Why do people like to spread out so many things about what someone wear or do or Aish~" you cursed "Hahah It's hard being an Idol" L.Joe smiled "It's harder being an Idol's girlfriend ==" you said as you walked to the kitchen, throwing away the finished take away. You felt tired and full, you yawned and decided to go to bed. "Where are you going??" L.Joe shouted up to you "Bed! Go Back L.Joe! I'm not going to allow a boy to stay with me even if you are my boyfriend!" You shouted back...  L.Joe walked up to your room and said "Awwww Come on.... I have no where to go" "No" you pouted and turned your back to him.... Apparantly L.Joe is not use to listening.... He climbed right on top of you and hugged you tightly pressing his face on yours "Ahhh Soo Comfortable." you tried to push him away but he was too strong.... you couldn't do anything but let him stay here for the night..... 

 

HEHHEHEHEHE I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS :DD

And Please UPVOTE and COMMENT to show support >3<