Meeting

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

   The weekend wasn't a happy memory for you..... You recieved a text message from L.Joe's mother, telling you to come to their house on Sunday morning for a talk...... You did as L.Joe's mother ordered and arrived at their house on a Sunday Morning. As you went in the huge living room, you saw L.Joe's mother, Father and manager sitting on the same sofa, to the sit that you were provided.

  As you sat down you handed them the gift you bought for them ---- a Gift Basket. "Put it down.. I want to get straight to things...." L.Joe's mother said "A few months ago during the start of the school term, you were told to tutor L.Joe, and you did that really good, But when the tutoring sessions has came to an end I have EXPECTED that ALL of your connections come to an end and right now I am really disapointed." L.Joe's Manager continued "L.Joe is a world wide known famous kpop idol, Do you want to ruin his career by creating rumours and scandals of him dating?? Do you want him to lose his identity???" The manager said furiously, L.Joe's calm father continued "___ you may not be a bad girl, but you are not a girl with high standards, you do not have a rich and famous background, you are not an actress or singer.. You have nothing supporting you.... As you know, L.Joe and our family has a really famous background. We CANNOT have him do what ever he does especially dating someone with a different background. ALSO you must make sure he goes on a right track and find a good life with a good and suitable wife, you are just but a girl that he plays with... LEAVE our L.Joe and the scandals will not continue" "I'm sure you don't want to ruin L.Joe's life just because of your immature feelings" L.Joe's mother added.

    You felt insulted, you have never been scold because of your different status. You started crying and you left L.Joe's house immediatly. "Looks like this girl won't be stupid enough to come back..." his father said in a serious expression. Luckily, L.Joe wasn't at home that day, or else he would have been furious at his parents and feeling pity for you. However, Jimmy was home, he heard the whole conversation, while he was hiding behind the door playing with the car L.Joe and you bought him. Jimmy thought *___ noona must be going through a really hard time because of Hyung~ Sign*


   You walked home while thinking what L.Joe's parents and manager said..... they were right you didn't want to be L.Joe's burden for life.... so you decided to text L.Joe "It's Over... I hope you can have a better life without me".... L. Joe was in one of his TV shows, when he suddenly read the message, the beautiful MC was asking him a question on the scandal, but he apologized "I'm sorry I suddenly have something I have to tend to will you excuse me??" he ran towards his car immediatly and drove to your home......

 

hahah Im soo full of ideas today I hope you like the updates :DD

Thanks

Pleas UPVOTE SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT to show support ^^

Wait of new updates :)