Sons of Companies

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

L.Joe's Pov:

    "Byun Hun ahh~ we're going to meet our partnerting company, you should come with us because they have a son too~ be sure to behave good when we get there because it is important that we have their help or our company will not be successful." my mother said to me as I rolled my eyes.

  I seriously don't get it... business is not my thing..... and they have me come along... we walked in the big building of our future partner and went to the cafe to meet them. As we arrived I saw 2 people sitting in the cafe... which is the head of the company... I wonder where their son is...

  I bet the son will immediatly persuade his parents to sign the contract with my parents once he sees how cool I am... I can trade a company deal by teaching the son how to ask girls out.. I bet the son is one of the losers..... like most guys are.....

 

  "So this must be your son lee byun hun~" the old guy said to me.... I faked a smile and shoke his hand. "We meet again~" a voice came behind me. I turned around and there was Donghae.. "What are you doing here?" I asked irriated.

   "Hahahhaa.... Omma Appa I guess you met Lee Byun Hun" Dong hae said to the two head infront of me, then I realized he was the son of the company...... "Sooo... Here to talk business?" he asked me. I starred at him and said "yes.... Obviously...." My mother ankled me to make me polite, but I could nearly hold my temper.....

 

   "Too Bad... We won't be talking business......" he grinned. "But.. But we just met" my mother said. "Haha no aunty... Byun Hun has been bullying me all these years...." Dong hae grinned as my mother turned to me. "What...... he was too close to ___...."

 

    "Don't play nice. Your only betting on her I know it..." he eyed me

   "I am NOT!~!!!!" I said furiously! "I truly love ____"

   "Yeah Right" he chocked.

   "If your smart you would realize I always had a crush on her! That's why I don't want you close to her" I blurted out.

    "You ... You always had a crush on me?" ___'s voice suddenly appeared.

  I looked to the entrance and saw ___ standing there shocked.... I was shocked and my mouth fell open.

 Then....    

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you liked the Chapt ^^

and Want to read more xd

Teen Top Cuddy Bear

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :D anyways xdd

SUBSCRIBE  COMMENT UPVOTE!