The First Strike of the Girls

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

    Ever since the first friend outing, L.Joe has distanced from his original friends and spend much more time with you. All the girls at the school - Nerds, Queenkas...etc. got jealous of you. The students at the school started to treat you worse than usual. People made a lot of rumours about you being wanting money or a faking a good girl and even gave you names like fake plastic barbie, teacher's pet etc. Luckily you still had your two friends and L.Joe supporting you.

   The mean girl's couldn't take this anymore, they decided to make fun of you infront of the whole school, that day L.Joe and your two besties has to help your teacher clean up the classroom for next year (It's near christmas), so  they decided to sent invitations around the school about giving you a "party" after class during lunch.

   During lunch time, you decided to go to the front yard of the school, because all three of your friends are occupied. (there are basketball courts, reading areas etc in the front yard). When you reached the front yard. The two mean girls Pansy and Jess blocked your way and kept insulting you: "Waaahh~ Look what's here, the fake nerd girl is all alone" "Haaa! Did your friends abandon you after finding out your true self??? Did they find out you are a girl who would do anything for power?" "What did you do this time, did you throw your body to L.Joe so you can get his attention? So you can have his family's wealth?" "Well we're not going to let you do that, your just one low class BI*CH!" You were irritated and tired, so you don't want to pay attention "Let's take this to another day, I'm tired and you guys are being silly and irritating, Think waht you want to, cause believe me I have no intentions what so ever, so just get out of my way." "You wish! You've cross the line missy and we're going to show you the thing you deserve!"

   Suddenly the whole school circled around you, some girls starting throwing water balloons filled with tomatoe sauce at you, others sprayed different colored paint at you, and Pansy threw water infront of you, you slipped and fell, this caused you to scratch your ankle and your knee because of the rough rock floor. You curled up and tried to walk to your bike, but your legs were in too much pain. Finally, the school stopped, Pansy announced "My fello students, it is time for the final act", she started a fire and threw your bike, bag and pictures of you into the fire, you were really upset, you cried hoping someone would help you. You tried to crawl, but you felt like fainting. Jess walked infront of you, stepped on your hand, bent down and said "You better watch out, this is nothing but the start, if you ever cross another line again, you'll be sorry. If I were you I would just drop out of school. Your a nothing" she then held her head up high and said to the audience "Continue...."

    However no one moved, she was shocked and shouted "I said continue!" but still no one moved. You turned your head a little and saw your two friends and L.Joe running towards you. "The hell are you guys think your doing? Huh??!! Answer me??? IF ANYONE OF YOU EVER DARE LAY A FINGER ON ~~~ AGAIN, YOU'LL RESPOND TO ME!!!" he immediatly ran to you and carried you bridal style. You felt your cheeks go a bit hot for no reason, however you were losing too much blood and out.

 

 


Is this mean girl style okkay? or a bit too over board XD? I hope you like it, I'm a bit new to writing action :P