Oopss~~

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

 However.... you guys didn't know that you were being followed yesterday......

The Next Day after L.Joe came back~~

     You were getting dressed for school, as usual L.Joe met outside your house and the two of you went to school together. When the two of you arrived at school, you went to the locker for your books while L.Joe headed to the classroom noticed people staring and whispering at you.

      As you were packing your stuff Pansy strode towards you "Yah! B*tch" she said as she slapped you in the face "HOW DARE U TAKE AWAY MY L.JOE OPPA FROM ME!!!!" "excuse me??!!" you asked being confused of her sudden action. "YOU SAID YOU WERENT INTEREST IN HIM AND NOW UR DATIBG HIM???" Pansy shouted. You were shocked "How did you find out??" Before she said anything ur two besties grabbe you to class and said "Your all over the news ____, all your pictures....." You knew this wasnt good :/// You ran towards L.Joe's classroom to inform him.

    Once you reached his classroom L.Joe walked towards you with a serious expression "This isn't good.... I'm sorry for bringing you into this.... a lot of things will happen from now on.... I'm... I'm sorry babe......" 

Hehe Sorry but this is a short chapt to identify the problem :/

I hope you guys will wait for the update about the futher problems you will face :((

In the meanwhile please upvote or comment to show support :DDDDDDD