Starting of a Friendship ^^

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

    The next monday morning after Jimmy's birthday, you got up as usual, grabbed a piece of white bread and headed of the bus stop, unexpectedly, when you closed the door and turned around, L.Joe was waiting there. "Ahhh~ you finally came out, I was wondering what time you head of to school, so I came a bit earlier."

"You scared me, I thought you was just joking about going to school together"

"Kekee~ come on finish that piece of bread before we head on to the bus stop, I'll wait for you every morning"

(You guy continue talking even when you arrived at school)

"Why don't you just take your own private car to school?" you asked

"I want to be like normal kids, I don't like to be treated special because of my wealth, I want people to be friends with me because of my personality not because of my wealth and family background."

(You go to your locker while L.Joe headed of to class first, then your two besties came by)

"Wow~ I had no idea your relationsihp with L.Joe was getting to good kekeke~" said Lara (Suddenly Pansy came by)

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT L.JOE!!!! I TOLD YOU HE'S MINE, STOP TRYING TO TAKE HIM AWAY!" yelled Pansy furiously

"It's not my fault he was waiting outside my house...." you didn't even bother to look at her

"It's none of your business, just because your jealous ~~~ is better than you doesn't mean you can yell at her" said Ronnie backing you up.

    A few weeks pasted by, you and L.Joe got closer and closer, not only going to his home for tutoring sessions, sometimes he would invite you to lunch or dinner or have fun with Jimmy. The more you got closer with L.Joe the more girls started to get jealous of you and made rumours about you trying to date L.Joe for fame.

      One day during lunch break, your friends had to help the teachers so you sat in the cafeteria alone. L.Joe who saw you sitting alone so he came over and invited you to his table, but you declined his invitation because you knew his friends doesn't like you. Suddenly, L.Joe brought his bag and his sandwitch infront of you. (and your like: what's happening O.o) He said "It's not good to be alone during lunch time, you said you hate eating alone keke~"

      Unexpectedly, one of the guys that have had a crush on you came over with a bunch of flowers and said "~~~ I have loved you for the past three years, I finally have the courage to tell you, I know these days you might be growing closer to L.Joe, but I can treat you a thousand times better, please become my girlfriend!!!" L.Joe who got jealous because he was scared you would accept the offer, stood up immediatly, you looked at him and he blushed and sat down having both his hands shaped into fists. Luckily, your two besties came over and saved you from the awkward situation and said that the Math teacher is looking for you. While walking away from the cafeteria you heard Pansy said furiously "Why the hell will anyone even fall for her, she's such a nerd, and she's not even beautiful, she's getting in everyone's way !!! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      While you were on your way back to the bus, Pansy and Jess (the other girl of the meanies) blocked your way  "Where do you think your going HUH??? Who do you think you are!!!" said Pansy, Jess continued "You think just because you are tutoring L.Joe you can pull that good girl act and win his heart ??!! Huh?? Well, don't waste your efforts it will never happen!!!"

      You have always found them annoying, so you asked a humilating question "Actually, I never put any effort in this, oh and if it'll never happen why do you even worry about me getting close to L.Joe???"

       The other two guys Victor and Connor (who likes Pansy and Jess) said "Ehh! Watch your mouth, do you even know who your talking to??" (They start walking closer to you and you tend to back up)

"I was just asking a question that's all...." you said trying to avoid a fight

         Pansy started to close up on you and was about to slap your face when L.Joe suddenly budged in and said "I  was looking all around for you,  since tomorrow is a holiday my brother wanted you to join us, we were thinking of going around different streets and look at different food, things or take a day off :DDD"

Pansy got jealous and asked "Can the four of us come too, we've been hanging out much less these days and we can also make good company." L.Joe nodded his head and said he'll be meeting us tomorrow at 10:00 am outside his house.