Stores >,< are where you buy presents

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

Hiiiiii Here's the next part xPPPP Sorry for late update :/

  You headed to a jewelry shop, and looked around, inside they sold different rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces etc. It was really traditional and unique, you found it really interesting. L.Joe who was feeling a bit thirsty went to go grab a drink, you then saw a Tusk Necklace, it was very simple but good looking, you suddenly had a intuition of looking at your watch and realized it was L.joe's birthday today ><. You smiled at the tusk necklace and thought *I hope he likes this*

  You bought the Necklace before L.Joe came back. "Let's Go to the next shop ^^" you suggested "Sure xPP" l.Joe agreed. You and L.Joe continue strolling down, looking at different shops. "Wahh!! Those are really cute I wanna try them on ><" L.Joe shouted, You looked towards the shop"Deee! They're soo cute >< Let's try them on ><" L.Joe smirked immediatly.

*KeKekee~~ I'll get to take photos with ____ she's so cute and innocent she makes my plan go smoothly xD*

    You went to look at the shop and looked at the crazy shaped glassess and put them on and started taking pictures with L.Joe making crazy poses. Then you walked to the next shop, checking out the distorting mirrors. Making hilarious looks and taking pictures again.....

   After walking around a few streets you guys felt hungry since the roads are quite long, the two of you decided to go for a early dinner, and continue going to different places :D

Sorry for the Short chapter and Making L.Joe so cheeky xPPP I didn't mean to >< but I just wanted to show L.Joe's obsession towards you >< Please don't get angry at me doing this >< I just wanted to try something new !!!