:/

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

   The next two weeks were crazy, the news of you dating L.Joe went all over the news, medias were posting articles non stop, your classmates started hating you and L.Joe got in to big trouble with his company and family.....

  You were soo messed up, both of you and L.Joe has tried to hide from medias, but you notice medias following you as you go home, as for L.Joe he has so many interviews and shows to go on he didn't he have time to go to school.

   Until.... one day your facebook got hecked and different threats started posting on your chat boxes. L.Joe's fan girls started stalking your every move, posting your photos in different websites and threatened to harm you and your family..

   You have never been in such big drama, you couldn't handle the pressure you were given on the internet or at school. So both your parents decided from now on you will quit school and get home schooled by your relatives.


   On the 3rd week L.Joe finally had time to go back to school, but he realized you weren't there. So he asked the teacher where did you go. "Ms. ____ quit our school because of the rumours and hate, she is being home schooled now." 

   L.Joe got worried, he went to your house immediatly, and skipped school.

Knock Knock ! "Yah ___ Let me in !" he shouted but nothign happened... You didn't want your boyfriend to see you in such a desperate situation...... L.Joe kept knocking but you still didn't open the door... and stayed in your room. After 5 minutes the knocking finally ended........ "I'm sorry... L.Joe for being a burden" you said as tears streamed down your eyes....

 

  Suddenly from your window, a figure climbed in O.o it was L.Joe as he climbed in he immediatly scold you "Yah! WHy didn't you open the door??!!!" You turned around immediatly trying to hide your teary face. "Jagiya~~" L.Joe said softly as he hugged you from behind trying to comfort you.... "Look at me.... Don't cry...." he said as he wiped those tears away from your cheek.... "What happened??" he asked. You just rested your head on his chest and started crying out loud. L.Joe patted you back trying calm you "Sh... It's alright" L.Joe said as he gave you a kiss on the head.

 

   After crying you told L.Joe about the threats, a serious expression appeared on his face but he said "Don't worry about them... I'm here for you :)" you knew it was true but you still got worried from the hate from the outside world.

 

   For the rest of the morning, the two of you lied down on your bed. You rested your head on L.Joe's chest, to find some comfort, trying not to think about the fan girls out there......

 

 

Sorry for REALLY LONG TIME NO UPDATE

I hope you don't mind me no putting photos :///

I hope you like this chapt :DDD
and UPVOTE or COMMENT or SUBSCRIBE :D

Thankyou :)))))