Birthday Celebration

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

Your Pov:

  You were about to go shopping for a present, since you were attending a classmate's birthday party this evening. (not Lara or Ronnie, another male friend, who would be revealed later.) You dressed cutly for the birthday party. 

Suddenly the bell rang. "Jagiya I have good news ^^" L.Joe smiled at you. "Oh.. but i'm going out now..." "Where are you going? Why are you wearing a dress? What's special today?" "I'm attending a birthday party today, i'm going to buy a present, wanna come?" you asked L.Joe and he nodded.

  As the two of you walked in the mall, L.Joe said "I persuauded my family and my manager, we're allowed to date ! Since they can't do anything about us going public" he smiled happily. You just nodded since you were busy looking at telescopes.

  "Yah! Aren't you happy? By the way... Why are buying a telescope for a girl?" L.Joe pouted and looked at you. "It's a boy's birthday party... not a girl's" you answered. "YAh Yah Yah I'm your boyfriend and I don't allow you to go to another boy's birthday party!" L.Joe got jealous. "Your so picky... I've known him for a long time, he's a good friend" you rolled your eyes. "Yah Yah Yah!" L.Joe got jealous even more while you were paying in the counter.

  "I'll see you tomorrow I'm going now!" you said to him smiling. "Che" he frowned. "Lol don't get jealous" you smiled "I'll go with you." L.joe followed you

L.Joe's Pov:

  As the two of you arrived to the party, L.Joe saw the guy who confessed to you before (chapter 4), that guy was starring  at you and he didn't like it at all.

  "Happy Bday!" you said to another guy walking towards you. L.joe looked at him and recognized that face. It was the boy he always bullied, before he started the tutoring lessons with you.... He always bullied the boy because L.joe has had a feeling for you from the start and he didn't like that boy being close to you. "Oh... It's you.... Are you going to be in my party too?" the bday boy asked "Ani..." L.Joe walked away coldly. "You look so pretty ___" the boy blushed as he saw you wearing a dress, "Heheh I don't usually wear dress , oh I hope you like your bday present!" you handed him the gift. "OMG THIS MUST BE REALLY EXPENSIVE!" the boy shouted. "Ani it's alright I know you like looking at the stars, I remember that since one time you brought me to your house to look at the stars just to cheer me up!" you smiled.

  Once L.joe heard that he got jealous, "Come on lets go..." L.Joe pulled you towards himself and brought you home. "Ya! what are you doing!" you said angrily "I don't like that guy!" L.Joe sounded angry scaring you. "Yah~ just becasue you don't like him doesn't mean you can throw a temper tension.... and get mad.... and let go of me.. I'm going back" you said. "No... we're going home." L.Joe pulled you back to your house.

    "Wei are you acting liike this!" you said. L.Joe pushed you to the wall (using little strength) and slammed his hand on the wall making you nervous. "I don't like it that you dress up for him and not for me... I love you ___" L.Joe starred you in the eye.

"Your mine..." L.joe pushed his warm lips on yours and started kissing you passionatly, he moved a hand holding your waist tightly, while his other hand started brushing your hair. You couldn't resist him, you wanted to push him away, but you wanted to continue kissing his warm lips...

will Be Continued in Next Chapter


  Meanwhile.... The Birthday boy held his fists "L.Joe I hate you, I hate you so damn much!"

Wondering who the Bday Boy is?

I wanna know your ideas xdd Haven't decided yet, still struggling on who it should be

Tell me who you wish the Bday boy to me

coming your way! xdd well not really I guess? Not sure If i should write or not ><

You guys decide ! xdddd

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Upvote COMMENT and Subscribe ^^

To show appreciation xddd

Teen Top Cuddy Bear