The First Friend Outing

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

    The morning before you arrived at L.Joe's house you kept being bored on what to wear (should I wear a dress or a normal t-shirt and shorts) . You have never felt so nervous going out with L.Joe, you started to think what is wrong with yourself??? You finally decided to go with a elbow lengthed white buttoned shirt, a pair of short shorts with a pair of simple spring heels (because you wanted to buy a bracelet that can match your normal dress code)

     You arrived at L.Joe's house, Jimmy (who is very close to you, 3 to 4 years younger) ran towards you. He said "My older brother is coming out, he just greeted his friends inside the house" he looked at your outfit and stared, you asked him what's wrong? He said "Wow~ I never seen you wear shorts before kekeke~ Oh look here they come, the two girls there are soo annoying!!"

"You shouldn't say that is not good, but what made you say that?" You asked curiously

"They definitely have feelings for my brother, they are always pretending to be nice just to get his attention."

"There you are Jimmy, why did you run so fast? ahahah you must be very excited because it's your first time going out with ~~~ ahhaha" L.Joe said "Wow~ ahahah *blushes when he sees you* you look really nice in shorts and heels kekeke~ ><, soo should we start now? "

"Ewww~ the nerd is actually wearing shorts just look at those legs" said Pansy (Jealous cause you have skinnier legs)

"Well I think she has really nice legs kekeke~" L.Joe defends you

      You guys start the day, you mainly go with Jimmy cause the two of you are very close, sometimes L.Joe would come between you to chat with you guys. While walking between the streets, Jimmy and you looked at different things : food, cloths, decorations, drinks, braclets, bags, toys etc. Jimmy started feel hungry and you bought him a hot dog and a apple juice for yourself. After passing through the area for food, you attention shifted to a store selling bracelets, you saw a bracelet that you really like and looked at the different accessories they sell. Jimmy noticed that you really like one of the braclet : thin black leather with blue and white strings creating a pattern. He hurried to L.Joe and told L.Joe you were looking at the bracelets, L.Joe walked to your side and said "Ahh~ I see you are quite interested in bracelets, I think this one suits you really well ^^ "

"ahahahah I was also thinking of buying that one, but I guess I'll have to wait for next time" you replied

"Why's that???"

"I've been saving up so I can go to the theme park with my friends during term break" However you really wanted the bracelet but you walked away.

Jimmy came foward "I thought you really liked it, why didn't you buy it then?"

"Jimmy, you can't always have what you want, you need to learn that you need to sacrifice one thing in order to have something else, and I think going to the theme park with my friends is more important, so I gave up both the bracelet and some of my spare time to have a part time job" You smiled

       Jimmy started to feel hungry again, so you guys proceeded to lunch. After finishing the dishes, you guys stayed at the restaurant to have a bit of rest and chat before proceeding to the next activity. Everyone noticed that L.Joe had something in his hands, so Pansy asked "What's in your hands? Is it a present??" (wishing the present was hers)

"ahahah It is a present" L.Joe laughed

       He grabbed your hand and unwrapped the present, it was the bracelet you really wanted, L.Joe helped you wear it and smiled tilting his head a bit downwards so you wouldn't see him blush "I...I hope you like it"

"I love it, thankyou so much."

       Full of jealousy Pansy said "Let's go ice skate"

       You then proceeded to the Ice Skating Arena, you were a good skater, so you looked after Jimmy (who is a bad skater), you had a lot of fun with Jimmy, while helping him walk around, he would sometime trip and pull you on the ice, you would throw the excess ice at each other, and run around. Sometime L.Joe would join in, but Pansy kept falling intentionally and needed him to help her around.

       The day ended quickly, it was time to go home, L.Joe and Jimmy accompanied you home instead of going with his friends, when you arrived home, your mother greeted L.Joe and Jimmy and thank them for taking care of you, you guys even took a few pictures. "Noona! I really like you, we should go out more often" said Jimmy and they went home.