OHhh.... Hiiiii (what a coincidence)

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

  

   The Day passed slowly like a few decades has gone. Finally! It was dinner time. You stayed at the table, to look after your parent's belonging while your parents went to grab food. You plugged in some music into your ears, while waiting for your parents. You thought to yourself *Hai~~ Another day has almost passed.* and you continued scrolling down pictures of L.Joe and you and started to smile.

 

L.Joe's Pov:

  L.Joe was also sitting by himself waiting for his parents, brother and friends to get food, so he scrolled down his phone for pictures of the two of you and put some music in his ears. "Yah! Byun-hun, stop looking at your phone and go get some food." His mother disiplined him after she finished getting her food. L.Joe stood up from his chair, and slipped his phone back in to his pocket and strode forward to get a dish.

Your Pov: 

  Your parents finished picking food, and it was your turn. You grabbed a dish and went to the first role of food. You looked around for food you like, but you weren't interested in egg/bacon/pickles, so you went to the second role, you saw different desserts and food. However, you decided that you wanted to eat a main course before sweets, so you proceeded to the 3rd role.

L.Joe's Pov:

  L.Joe looked around the roles of food. He skipped the first and second role and went to the third role where his favourite meat dish was.

Your Pov:

  You continued to walk down the role, you then noticed one of your favourite meat dish --- Beef. You walked forward and stretched your hand out to reach the picker. Suddenly, you felt that you touched another hand that was also about to grab the picker. You looked up and your eyes widened. It was L.Joe. 

(L.Joe was also shocked)

  "Uhh.. Uhhh.. ____ it's you" L.Joe was shocked, he never thought he would meet you during dinner. "...." You opened your mouth but nothing came out. L.Joe and you continued to choose your food while walking and talking together. After choosing the food both of you seperated and went back to your own table.

  "Yah! ___ -ah, is that the guy you like ? kekeke~" your mother asked curiously. "Yah! Omma" you whined rolling your eyes.

L.Joe's Pov:

  L.Joe went back to his sit and smiled to himself while eating. "Byunhun, what so funny, share it with us" L.Joe's mother said gently. "Neh~ it's nothing..." L.Joe replied "Omma, I'll catch up with you guys later, I want to check on something after dinner" L.Joe asked. "Sure" His mother agreeded.

 

   After Dinner, L.Joe walked to your table, and asked if you would want to join him for the whole day tomorrow. You were so happy, you wanted to agree right away, but you couldn't leave your parents all alone. But your parents looked at you and nodded, so you said "Sure" to L.Joe's invitation.