Waking Up

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

   The next morning you woke up, you jumped back a bit, you looked around and found yourself in a hospital room all by yourself. You couldn't remember what happened after L.Joe carried you. *Waa~ What happened, why is there a needle connecting my vien to a water bag and a clip on my finger checking my heart rate??!!* You looked around and saw flowers and cards around your bed.

   Suddenly, the doors opened. L.Joe walked in, "ahh~ I see you have finally woke up, I was very worried, are you alright??" You nodded with shock, "It's alright, don't panic, you must be tired. You have passed out for two days, your two besties got really worried about you and brought you some flowers." "Ahhh~ Please help me tell them I'm alright now ^^" "I will, oh and should I allow Jimmy to come in? He's really worried about you, begged me a long time before I brought him here ^^, or should I let you rest?" "Haha it's alright, you can take him in :D"

  "NOONA!!! Are you alright??!! I'm so worried about you, I can't sleep well or eat well!!!" shouted Jimmy as he ran anxiously towards you. "Ahahaha, I'll treat you to lunch or cook you something this afternoon, when I get out of the hospital." "Yay! I get to taste Noona's cooking." "Ahahaah, Come on Jimmy, we need to tell the doctor about Noona getting out of the hospital first." L.Joe smiled and walked out of the room.

  When L.Joe came back you said blushing "Why did you place me in a private room? I can't afford it, I don't know how to pay you back...." "It's alright, doesn't matter actually, I just thought it would be better for you to have a quiet environment to rest" He blushed a little too while saying that.


    After L.Joe checked you out of the hospital, your family thanked him: "Thank goodness L.Joe saved you ~~~ you should really thank him." said your mom worriedly "You should really do something to repay him. What can we do to ever repay you????" "ahahahha It's alright, just let ~~~ continue be by my side and my friend" replied L.Joe while smiling. "Noona, you promised you will try cook me lunch" said Jimmy, his tummy was rumbling. "I'm not very good in cooking I hope you can forgive me" you smiled.

    You brought L.Joe and Jimmy to your house (your house is much smaller than l.Joe's house.) "Waa Noona, this is your house O.o???!!" said Jimmy curiously, "Yep, Jimmy, now you realize how lucky you are ^^" you said being a bit embarassed because you have seen how big L.Joe's house is. "Actually, I think this is quite good, I can understand how it is to have a normal life ^^" L.Joe smiled.

   While you started cooking the meal, Jimmy and L.Joe started exploring your small house like it was an adventure room. Both L.Joe and Jimmy were new the environment, they have never been to a living area of a middle class, all the houses they ever visited were either the houses of their parent's friends or business partners.

"Meal's ready!" you told them, but they couldn't hear you. You walked to your room and found them "Meal's ready~" your curious why they find your house soo special "Why are you so excited about being in my house?" L.Joe chuckled: "It's just that we have never been to a house of the middle class :P" "Ohh~ Meal's ready, I made egg rolls, beef and kimchi ^^, I hope you like the kimchi, my parents and I made it ourselves." you smiled.

    "Omg!!! Noona your really good at cooking!!!" shouted Jimmy, he continued eating in really big bites, "Yep Yep" agreed L.Joe, he was his lips after eating every bite. "hahah eat slowly you two, or you will get stomach ache.." After lunch, you said farewell and L.Joe said "We should go out more often, you can show us normal lives of commoners" "Sure!" you were happy to be with them.