Truth

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

"___... your here" I said.

"Yea.... Donghae invited me, he said there was something special."

I looked towards Donghae, who was smiling.

"Um.. what's going on?" ___ asked me.

"My family and Donghae's family is talking business" I answered.

"Soooo Why am I here?" __ asked

"Because I asked you to come __" Donghae replied.

"What trick are you pulling?" I got suspicious

"If you want your family business to partner with us~ then let ___ go and don't ever interact with her~ she will be mine."

Donghae then turned to ____

"___-ah I'm here to show you that L.Joe cares about his fame and fortune more than he loves you." Donghae smirked at me.

"Wait what?! Your making me choose ==?"

"See what I mean ____? Forget him and let us become a college couple"

Donghae got to his knees "Marry Me~ ____"

Both ___ and my jaws dropped

 

I immediatly got to my feet.

"No.... ___'s more important~ It's alright if we don't do business~ I'm never giving up ____"

She blushed and asked me if I was true.

I nodded and pecked her on the forehead.

"Son! What do you think your doing?!" My mom scolded.

"Business is yours... __ is mines. Don't mess up my life to get the money you want."

"Is that how you talk to your mother?!" my mother got a bit scary, but I had to protect ___

"If you find money more important then your son's life... then don't consider me your son anymore.."

"BUO?!"

"Come on let's get outta here~" I held ___'s hand and walked out of the Cafe.

"Yah! lee bun hyun where are you going?! Are you just going to leave your family like this?!" Donghae and my mother shouted.

"I don't want a selfish Family~ I'm going to create one with ____. So long people~"

"What do you think your doing! You don't have a life out there!"

"I'm going to make one then~"

"You mean have your side kicks give you money? They won't be your friends anymore if you don't have money" Donghae rolled his eyes.

"Nope... Actually I'm going to live by contining my life as a singer~" I turned to them and smirked.

"I'm going to make every company turn their backs to you!" my mother warned.

"Okkay~ It's better than living under your shadow~."


Your Pov:

"l.joe... are you really going to do this to your parents......" you whispered from behind

"Yes... I have been living under their shadow for too long.... I'm going to get a scholarship and we'll work things out as a young couple~"

"How bout Jimmy?"

"I'll bring him in once we build a family together~" he smiled to you.

"But I still have a family~"

"Yes~ I wont make you give up your family~"

".... this seems like a movie..... it feels weird... someone proposing when we're not even in college yet."

"Hm... Then I'll propose to you when we're in college"

"Really?" You blushed feeling weird.

"Yes My Princess, your the only one I need in my life"

"It still feels unreal~So does it mean the adventures end now?"

"Nope~ The adventures just started"

L.Joe turned towards his mother

"Omma~ This is the last time I'll call you this~ But tell Jimmy I'll be coming for him in a few years~"

"Lee Byun Hun!"

"Bye! I'm off to my happy ending!"

 

~End of Chapter~

 

Sorry People, I know this is a REALLY UNEXPECTED

I've hold on to this story for TOOO long

I'm going to end this quickly

I hope you liked the sudden out burst lolll

Don't worry There will still be one chapter