Boring...... Coincidence??!!! Almost??!!!

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

Your Pov:

       The First night finally passed, your parents were very excited yester-night, they kept telling you that you guys will be joining a tour and visit different Spas and learn different ways to keep your skin pretty. You weren't interested, you just wished that your friends would miraclely arrive earlier.

      Well, this morning you woke up and prepared for the tour, nope, no miracle happened, your friends didn't arrive earlier, and your parents were still chit chatting about the tour later. You grabbed your ipod and some music and followed your mother to the touring area. You were so bored, you just followed the tour guide, but totally ignored what she was introducing, you just kept listening to your music for the past hour. *Hai~ I wish there was someone here with me* you were so lonely and bored, you started thinking back to the fun times you and your friends (your two besties, L.Joe and Jimmy) had. You guys would laugh and tell each other jokes, and always acted silly and go grab ice - cream, drinks and take funny photos. You started smiling to your self while looking through the photos in your phone. Your mother saw you smiling to yourself and got curious and walked towards you. You were to into your memories you didn't notice her. Both your father and her stuck their heads infront of your face and said "___ ah, what cha smiling at??" "Huh??!! Whha wWhha ... Nothing...." you just noticed that they were infront of you, Your mother spotted the photo being shown on your cellphone screen (you were combining the 2 photos you took with L.Joe during the friend outing and Jimmy's Bday) "Omo! My Daughter is in Love!!!!" You mother said loudly. "Omma! It's not like that" you blushed really hard. "Then why are you blushing so hard?" Your father teased, your parents who liked teasing you walked away whistling. "Aish! Yah!" you cursed. *Why do they do that??!! Why do I make such a big deal out of it ??!!*

~ Meanwhile (L.Joe's Pov) ~

    L.Joe also went to the tour group with his family and friends, but because his family was rich, they had a personal tour. *Aish! I wish I knew where ___'s family is, so I can go talk to her....* L.Joe cursed. Just like you, he wasn't into this trip at all, for the whole day and a night, he has been having you in his mind. He couldn't get you out, he just kept and kept thinking of you."Yah! What's wrong with me?!? I should stop thinking of her and start enjoying my trip" L.Joe cursed a loud. "Yea... Bro... You alright??!!" Jimmy looked at L.Joe confusingly. "Why are you cursing??" He gazed up at L.Joe in a curious manner. "NehNeh.... I wasn't" L.Joe looked away. Meanwhile, you were just heading his way, and he was heading yours. You guys were soo concentrated in your own thoughts, you didn't notice each other. The two of you were about to bump into each other, but then L.Joe's mother called out "Yahh! Lee Byunhun, come take a picture with us." L. Joe immediatly obeyed and walked away. (Almost, It was a Coincidence, You guys were fated but unfornatley, he has to take a picture == and didn't bump into you...) 

   L.Joe went to take a picture with his parents, while he was concentrating and smiling at the camera, you were walking towards your parents. L.Joe saw you and recognized your back pack. Without thinking he started running towards you. There was a big crowd between the two of you, but he didn't care, he slipped through the crowed as fast as he could ignoring his Mother's calls "Yah! L.joe where are you going?" "Yah ! Hyung!" Jimmy also helped his mother call his brother. But L.Joe ignored them, he was too desperate to see you,

he kept running and running until he was out of breath. But he still couldn't reach you, he decided to walk to the gift shop to see if you would be there. Suddenly he saw, the same school bag again. He was so tired, he yelled your name ignoring other's stares "Yah! ___, it's me" But the girl that L.Joe was calling didn't look back *Aish! Why did she put down her hair once she entered the gift shop? Now she can't hear me!* he thought to himself , he decided to run to you and and put his hand on the backpack grabbing it. The girl turns around and looks at L.Joe with angry eyes. "Omo I'm so sorry, I thouht you were someone else" L.Joe said shocked *Aish! That's why she didn't look at me when I called ___'s name. I've mistaken the wrong person with the same bag! ___ had her hair tied up, why am I so careless??!!!* L.Joe walked back to his parents frustrated and tired.

 

I hope you understood that, I guess it's confusing XDDD Please continue supporting ^^