After College

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

L.Joe's Pov:

  It has been a few years~ ___ and I have finally graduated. It wasn't easy durign these few years. My mother has always been trying to destroy my life and get me back. But i stayed strong, so she had no choice but to let me live my life.

    And yea... Unexpectedly I made peace with her ==.. not because I want to but because ___ made me. And the best thing was, she promised that she would let me and ___ live in peace, she also agrees about us being together. Moreover, she wants me to be her son again, well... i did become her son again, but I wanted to start a life on my own, not depending on anyone~, so i didn't get involved in her business.

   Luckily, with ___'s help, I became a song writer ^^ and each summer Jimmy GETS TO LIVE WITH US !!!!!!! this is the first summer, that Jimmy will be with me, but I bet it'll be fun!!!!

 

I still can't believe how lucky I am to be able to meet ___! She truly changed me and my fmaily 180 degrees!


Your Pov:

  You were waiting outside your new house, for Jimmy to arrive. Finally a car came~

"he's here ^^" you smiled to L.Joe, who is now your Fiancee kekekekkeek

"Hyung!!!! Noona!!!!" Jimmy ran out the car towards us.

You gave him a big hug as he arrived.

"Ahh... Omma... Your here~" L.Joe said, and you raised my head, seeing his mother.

"Ahh... Omma~ Please come in to our house~ I made dinner"

"I guess I was wrong all these years~ I should not have been so harsh to l.joe~ and i do like you as my daughter in law" she smiled

Making you blush~

Mother in law was actually a really good person once you get to know her~ she was just over protective of L.Joe that's all.

"Yea.. Omma you need to learn from your experience not to treat Jimmy the same way~" L.Joe added.

"Yes~ I am learning, arent' I jimmy?"

Jimmy nodded and ran into the house.

"Oh and I'm proud of you L.Joe~ your song writing skills, got our company in a secure economic level~ we do not have to depend on Donghae anymore~"

 

Hearing that name made you feel sad... you couldn't believe your close friend... turned out to be a cold blood person.....

"____!!!!" Ronnie and Lara shouted.

"haha you guys came!" you smiled and embraced them

"Of Course! The Party can't start without us!"

"Yea right.." you rolled your eyes.

"Come on , I'm hungry. Let's Eat~" L.Joe smiled and all of you walked in the house as a whole family.

~End~


Finally Ended~ Hope you guys don't mind :////

Subscribe Upvote Comment as a last appreciation xd

Sorry I ended in 31 chapts

But I think the story won't be good anymore if it was too long

Love you guys :xxxx

See you in other stories!!!!

Byeeeeee

Cuddy Bear :)