Going Home

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

      As you were walking home, you heard a loud car noise, you lifted your head slowly as you walked without energy. You saw infront of your eyes L.Joe in his car.... you rubbed your eyes and thought *I must miss him too much... he's still in his TV show or smth like that.....* you opened you eyes and L.Joe stood right infront of you... so you rubbed your eyes again.... L.Joe grabbed your hands and pulled them away from your eyes "Your not dreaming... I am infront of you..... Why did you do this to me?? I thought you loved me....." L.Joe said with a deep voice.... You just looked away and walked to your house... trying to avoid him..... He grabbed your hands but you pulled your hand away from his grip and slammed the door shut as he tried to slip in your house.....

 

     You dropped down to your knees and rested your back on the door as you started crying aloud... L.Joe who was standing outside heard you cry and knocked the door but you wouldn't open.... *Buzzz Buzz a message from L.Joe's mother to L.Joe* L.Joe's mother told him to go home, since she found out he ran away from the TV show. So he had to retreat back to his house.....


    As L.Joe went home, Jimmy ran up to him... but his mother has called him away to the crouch area...... L.Joe sat alone on the sofa like you did infront of his mother, manager and father..... "Why did you run away from the TV show?!!! I told you to tell them that the scandal was false! Why did you run away on that moment??" his manager scolded loudly. "I recieved an emegency message..." L.Joe said quietly .... "Aish~ that girl is such a big trouble..." his mother cursed "and I thought she would be smart..." his father added. As L.Joe heard what his parents said a strike of anger went through him! He looked fiercly at his parents "Buo?! Your the reason she broke up with me isn't it??? Huhh You threatened her didn't you? You made her cry didn't you?? Huhh?? Answer me!" "My Byunhun is being smart" L.Joe's mother smiled. "How did you even get her cell phone???!!" he asked furiously. "Ohh dear boy getting her cell phone number is the easiest thing ever...." his father said.... "JIMMY!!!!!" L.Joe shouted as Jimmy walked to L.Joe , L.Joe continued "Did you give them ___'s number??" Jimmy shoke his head. L.Joe looked at his parents for an answer, but his manager just shock his head smiling. L.Joe stummed up to his room furiously.....

 

    L.Joe was still being furious, throwing his stuff everywhere..... Jimmy slowly opened the door being shocked of how angry L.Joe was.... "What...." L.Joe asked Jimmy trying to be calm infront of his brother.... "I have something to tell you.. but don't tell dad and mom i told you this..." L.Joe looked at his brother curiously.... "Hyung.... Dad and Mom actually called ___ here and scolded her in the house.... they told her she was your burden..... that's why she broke up with you........" Jimmy spitted out..... L.Joe's eyes widdened..... He never thought his parents would go so far.... He stormed out his bedroom and grabbed his jacket.

 

      L.Joe's mother asked "Where are you going ??" "I am going to someone who actually loves me for who I am ...  unlike you guys choosing something for me that you think is the best.. but only benefits you....." L.Joe said as he walked out of the house...

Heheh I hope you guys don't mind the Emotional Chaptie !

Im having Final Assessments Next Week

So I won't be able to update

I hope you like this longer update ^^ 

Teen TOp CUddy BEar