Hostage

KyuHyuk Drabbles

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                    

Hyukjae looked at the small plate that was handed to him and took it without thinking too much. “You don’t complain at all,” the man said.

                    

Hyukjae looked up, it was hard to keep his eyes open since the light would come behind the man that always bought his food and went away immediately. He was used to the darkness and coldness of the room already.

                    

“I don’t have the right to,” Hyukjae said deciding it was better to keep his eyes down on the plate. “You’re feeding me and I have shelter…,” he continued smiling weakly. “And all that for free…,” he chuckled at the end.

                    

“We’re not doing this for free,” the man said closing the door behind him. “We’ll get a high amount of money when your family pays the rescue fee,” he said and Hyukjae chuckled again.

                    

“I told you already,” Hyukjae said sighing deeply. “They won’t even move a finger for me, you won’t get anything,” he continued, remembering how he has been saying the same for almost a week already.

                    

“You’re rich, your family is,” the young man said squatting in front of Hyukjae. “You have been kidnapped, they’ll do everything to get their heir back,” he continued, this time fully facing his hostage.

                    

Hyukjae looked up finally and he smiled, because those features were so kind and handsome, yet so cold and scary at the same time. “My mother died a long time ago and my father re married a woman, having two more sons. Do you think they still want me there?” he asked and he couldn’t help his eyes getting lost into the ones of the man in front of him.

                             

Even with the dark clothes, the messy hair, the pale skin; Hyukjae trusted that man, even more than himself.

                    

“Why wouldn’t they want you there?” the man asked smiling slightly, and Hyukjae thought, he was actually lucky. “You’re pretty, you’re educated and polite, you’re kind and caring, you’re… you’re simply perfect…,” the man whispered softly, his hand going up to caress Hyukjae’s soft cheek. “Or are you the one that doesn’t want to return there?”

                    

Hyukjae smiled and closed his eyes, pressing himself against the soft touch. “Who knows,” he mumbled softly. “Maybe both,” he whispered.

                    

The man’s hand traveled a little down until it reached Hyukjae’s chin, lifting it lightly to make his hostage look at him.

                    

Hyukjae opened his eyes and he didn’t flinch when the man leaned down softly towards him until they were mere inches apart.

                    

“Is it okay then,” the man started with a smooth, soft voice. “For me to want you here?” he asked and Hyukjae closed his eyes.

                    

“Won’t you get tired as well?” Hyukjae asked still with his eyes closed. “Everyone does at a certain point,” he added, not knowing he was clenching his fists tightly since a while ago. “Kyuhyun-shi…”

                    

Kyuhyun smiled, because he liked when his hostage called his name. “Yeah, maybe,” he said. “But until then, I’ll keep you around,” he continued. “Close to me, without getting away… being my hostage forever.”

                    

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun’s eyes intently and smiled softly.

                    

“Is that a promise?” Hyukjae asked, his hand finally reaching Kyuhyun’s face to caress it softly.

                    

“It is whatever you want it to be,” Kyuhyun said not looking away from the small man in front of him.

                    

“I want it to be a promise,” Hyukjae said closing his eyes, his face leaning closer and closer.

                    

“It is a promise then,” Kyuhyun whispered before their lips crashed together for the very first time.

                    

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•


                    

A/N: I should write a longer version of this…