Changes

KyuHyuk Drabbles

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

         

 

Heechul frowned deeply. “Brats,” he hissed annoyed.

                

It wasn’t like that. Hyukjae wasn’t like that before.

                

Hyukjae used to be a sweet, shy boy with a lovely gummy smile that loved his hyungs and did everything to make them happy.

                

That was the Hyukjae Heechul liked the most.

                

But then Kyuhyun came and everything changed.

                

“Hyung… I think I like Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae said shyly to Heechul while they were eating in their table alone because Leeteuk had gone to the library.

                

“Kyuhyun?” Heechul asked. “The new kid?”

                

Hyukjae nodded shyly and blushed furiously, not daring to look up at him.

                

“He’s fine I guess…,” Heechul shrugged, trying to make it easy for his favorite dongsaeng that happened to like someone for the very first time. “I liked Siwon the best though, too bad you rejected him…”

                

Hyukjae gasped and looked up. “Hyung! I didn’t like him back!” he defended and Heechul chuckled at how cute he was.

                

“I know Hyukkie,” Heechul said laughing softly. “Just eat for now.”

                

Heechul just smiled. He was sure that Kyuhyun guy would soon be behind Hyukjae. Because even if the small and cute boy did nothing but blink, there would be people falling over him instantly.

                

Kyuhyun wasn’t going to be an exception.

                

And Heechul was right back then, but he regretted telling Hyukjae to ‘go ahead, you like him! Just date him already’, because now he had to deal with Cho ing Kyuhyun and his ing wit.

                

Not only that, but Heechul had to deal with Hyukjae changing as well.

                

Ever since they started dating, Hyukjae became sharp and direct, not too shy anymore. Still cute but not easily embarrassed. Then, Heechul found out Hyukjae still blushed furiously every time Kyuhyun was by his side.

                

Of course, that didn’t really mean everything changed for worst. Hyukjae’s grades just got better even if he had been always one of the top students because Kyuhyun once said that ‘I wouldn’t like a dumb boyfriend by my side’ and Hyukjae heard it.

                

They would always be together. Even if everyone knew they were dating, Hyukjae still kept receiving love confessions and Kyuhyun had to deal with them because sometimes Hyukjae was too shy and embarrassed that he would probably have ended up accepting the other’s feelings, if not for Kyuhyun taking him away and yelling that Hyukjae had him already and off, he’s mine and I ing want you out of his sight and mine.

                

Heechul was a little thankful he was no longer needed for that task.

                

But then again. Heechul wasn’t thankful at all because he embarrassed himself in front of half the school after Kyuhyun and Hyukjae planned a prank on him and he ended up panicking because he thought he had a spider in his hair in front of everyone.

                

KyuHyuk ran away.

                

Heechul hissed annoyed, he has been looking for the couple ever since lunch break and he was going to keep doing so until he finds them and gives them their well deserved punishment just like every week he falls into their trap.

                

Amazing is, that whether Kyuhyun wants to complain about how he’s not going to spend hundreds just to buy Heechul what he wants, Hyukjae smiles and tells him that they should because they played with Heechul and then Heechul would end up with everything he wants because Kyuhyun is just so easily convinced after being with Hyukjae that it’s simply amazing.

                

Heechul finally found them. Cuddling against each other under the back garden’s tree’s shadow, with Hyukjae smiling softly as Kyuhyun rounded his arm around his slim waist and sang sweet songs to his ears, With Hyukjae being himself and being a million different Hyukjaes because he can when he’s with Kyuhyun.

                

He stood quiet and just observed.

                

Heechul smiled when Kyuhyun smiled sweetly, that smile that was only meant for Hyukjae to see. “We should apologize,” Hyukjae mumbled as he closed his eyes and Kyuhyun hugged him tightly. “I don’t want hyung to get mad at us…”

                

Kyuhyun chuckled softly. “We should,” he agreed closing his eyes and enjoying Hyukjae’s scent. “Let’s buy him a cake after classes and take it to his house…”

                

Heechul smiled. Hyukjae changed, yes. But sometimes changes aren’t good or bad, they’re just changes and Heechul is grateful they exist or he wouldn’t be able to see the happy and warm smile that Hyukjae was keeping only for the one he loved.

                

“I love you,” Kyuhyun whispered in Hyukjae’s ear.

                

“I love you too,” Hyukjae whispered back.

                

Heechul knew he wasn’t going to be able to be mad at those two when he saw their lips lock together into a loving and caring kiss. “Brats…,” he mumbled with a soft smile in his lips before turning around and finally going to his class.

                

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•


A/N: I love youuuuuuuuuuu all my dear and lovely readers! >///<