Room 907

KyuHyuk Drabbles

 

Kyuhyun cleared his throat awkwardly at the stare of the man a few tables away from him; he turned around as he wished the man would stop looking at him that intently. “What’s his problem?” He asked himself hissing in annoyance.

 

Usually; Kyuhyun wouldn’t have any problem at people staring at him, actually, he loved to receive attention because he knew he was handsome and he liked people to remember and notice that.

 

But this stare was different. Because even when they crossed eyes, the other man wouldn’t turn away shyly as all people did.

 

Kyuhyun frowned before trying it again; he turned towards the boy and glared at him; it always worked; but it seemed as if his glare was broken because the other man just smiled at him and raised his cup; nodding his head lightly at Kyuhyun and still looking at him intently.

 

Some minutes passed, Kyuhyun was getting pissed, he sighed when finally someone arrived to sat in front of that guy that kept on staring him, distracting the other’s attention on him.

 

It was Kyuhyun’s turn to stare, he looked at the man and he noticed that he was actually really pretty, a pale skin and plump lips that now curved up into a polite smile towards the person that was in front of him. He had been so distracted by the other’s now seemed perfect eyes that he didn’t notice the actual y beauty in front of him.

 

The male that came to distract the other stood up and smiled at the cute one, going away almost instantly.

 

Kyuhyun smirked when the man turned towards him as well, as if continuing his work of staring at him. Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards the other’s table and sat down. The man did nothing but smile at him.

 

“May I know what are you intending to do?” Kyuhyun asked and he did want to sound polite but he knew it was impossible.

 

“I like watching attractive people,” the man said with a soft and almost innocent smile. “And you Sir, you're very attractive; therefore, I will stare at you.”

 

Kyuhyun felt his own smile grow. “The man before was attractive as well, why did you reject him then?”

 

And it was amazing how the other blushed madly. “I-I… How did you know?” he asked.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “I’m Kyuhyun,” he said extending his hand.

 

The man before him looked down at the extended hand with a confused expression before taking it. “Eunhyuk,” he said smiling charmingly.

 

“You know…,” Kyuhyun started not letting go of the other’s hand. “There are some others parts of my body way more interesting to stare at,” he said leaning closer to Eunhyuk’s ears and whispering seductively.

 

Eunhyuk blushed madly and felt shivers run through his entire body. “An interesting proposal…,” he said with a flirty smile in his lips. He leaned closer as well until his lips were merely brushing Kyuhyun’s ear. “Room 907,” he whispered before standing up and dedicating Kyuhyun one last seductive smile and walk away.

 

Kyuhyun smirked before paying the bill for their drinks and walk directly to the room 907.