Superhero

KyuHyuk Drabbles

I never really understood superheroes. Why would they sacrifice themselves to save strangers that would forget them in a few minutes? They will just say ‘thank you’ and then go away with the ones they love the most. In the future, being saved won’t make you special because a superhero saved millions already. What’s more? Some don’t even get the credit. Some just save the world for what? For nothing.

 

No, I don’t get superheroes.

 

I don’t get why they risk their lives for someone else.

 

I can’t understand them.

 

But then again… I was there, panting hard, pointing a gun towards that man that was threatening to kill him. He that was behind me, trembling, scared of what will happen, calling my name because he was scared something will happen to me.

 

No, I don’t get superheroes.

 

But it’s ok.

 

Because I was never the type to understand myself.

 

“Kyuhyun…,” he called and I just looked at the man in front of me, studying his movements, protecting him with my body. “Kyuhyun…,” he whispered, gripping on my shirt on my back tightly.

 

“It’s ok, everything will be ok,” I whispered back, frowning because the man in front of me was also pointing a gun and then it happened. A smirk was drawn in his face. A dozen men surrounded us, pointing their guns at us.

 

It was my turn to get scared. I was alone. I wasn’t going to be able to protect him.

 

I couldn’t.

 

I believed I was a hero.

 

I wasn’t.

 

I killed him.

 

The guns started shooting, I did as well.

 

I almost died.

 

Him? His body was never found.




A/N: So~ this year's KyuHyuk's day theme is 'Hero' or 'Spy' I'll try to combine both so I brought you a small drabble that will be the foreword for my next story. I don't think I'll finish it for KyuHyuk's day but I'll do my best to update it every week, since I guess it'll be chaptered. (1st POV also! wow!)

also, I'm so sorry I didn't update anything when I promise I would. OTL

I went out on vacation with my parents and I left my computer at home so I couldn't. and then we went like far, far away and I wasn't allowed to even grab my phone or ipad. 

I'm so sorry, really, I'll try my best to update IMA, NTL and Mine as soon as I get home! >.<

/bows/ sorry!