Slow

KyuHyuk Drabbles

 

Hyukjae groaned as he searched blindly for his cell phone somewhere in the mattress of his bed. He finally reached it and flipped it open without even looking who was calling. “What?” he asked annoyed.

 

“Come out, I’m here,” he heard and he groaned again.

 

“ away Kyuhyun, I’m sleepy,” Hyukjae said and he could hear a low chuckle from the other line.

 

Stupid, annoying Kyuhyun who knew perfectly he would go down the damned stairs and go outside to the cold just so they could hang out for a while. Stupid best friend of his.

 

“I’ll be waiting then, don’t take too long,” Kyuhyun said and the line went death. Hyukjae could clearly realize Kyuhyun wasn’t in a good mood.

 

Hyukjae threw his phone to the bed before closing his eyes and attempting to sleep again. It was impossible though, because he was so curious of what Kyuhyun wanted that he ended up standing up and walking blindly towards his closet to get a jacket.

 

“What?” Hyukjae snapped once he was outside his warm house. Annoyed because when he was going down the stair he suddenly tripped over his own feet and ended up in the floor, he was sure he was going to have a serious bruise in his leg in a few hours.

 

“Nothing, I was just bored,” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae felt his blood boil.

 

If only he didn’t love Kyuhyun.

 

“You can go and annoy someone else, why waking me up?” Hyukjae asked as they started walking to the park just a few corners away from his house. Deserted because it was only three in the morning.

 

“You’re my best friend, why would I go and annoy someone else when I got you?” Kyuhyun asked and he probably didn’t have the slightest idea of how much Hyukjae hated the fact that he was just the ‘best friend’.

 

“Right…,” Hyukjae sighed and he just sat in the swing, yawning and rubbing his eyes softly.

 

Minutes of silence passed, Kyuhyun was just standing there, resting his body against a pole that Hyukjae had no idea why was it for in that instant. They were relatively close but Hyukjae couldn’t help but think he would like Kyuhyun by his side.

 

Hyukjae closed his eyes and rested his head softly against the chain of the swing, he crossed his arms against his chest to keep himself warm and sighed loudly.

 

It wasn’t long before he felt his conscious go away from him and he did nothing to stop it.

 

“…with Siwon…,” Hyukjae frowned, he could hear clearly Kyuhyun’s voice but he couldn’t understand what he said.

 

“What?” Hyukjae asked not even opening his eyes.

 

“I heard you’re going out with Siwon…,” Kyuhyun repeated and Hyukjae opened his eyes softly, not sparing a look at Kyuhyun and just looking at the nothingness.

 

“He told you,” Hyukjae said. It wasn’t a question but a mere affirmation.

 

“He’s my older brother, of course he would tell me,” Kyuhyun said and he was frowning even when Hyukjae couldn’t see it. “But you’re my best friend. You’re supposed to tell me when you like my older brother, what’s more, you should tell me you’re going out with him…,” he said and Hyukjae then knew why was Kyuhyun in such a bad mood.

 

“I’m sorry,” Hyukjae said giving Kyuhyun a soft and apologetically smile. “But we’re not going out together, it was just once,” he cleared. “At least for now…”

 

Kyuhyun walked until he was in front of Hyukjae still sitting in the swing, a clear frown in his face. “Will you keep on dating him?” he asked and Hyukjae gulped at those deep eyes.

 

“M-Maybe…,” Hyukjae said, because he knew there was no chance for him and Kyuhyun when the latter already had a boyfriend. A cute and cheerful boyfriend, Ryeowook.

 

“Don’t, I don’t want you around Siwon,” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae chuckled bitterly before looking down at his cold hands.

 

“I can’t blame you for asking that, actually,” Hyukjae said. “I think I’m not good enough for him right? That’s what you wanted to say?” he asked and he saw how Kyuhyun gasped. He smiled and stood up. “Don’t worry, I didn’t think it was going to work out anyways, he’s too much for me…,” he said and walked past Kyuhyun.

 

“Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun called grabbing Hyukjae’s arm tightly. “What do you think you’re doing?” he asked, not looking at Hyukjae and the latter being thankful because there were tears in his eyes.

 

“I’m coming back home,” Hyukjae announced, and his voice was shaky but he knew Kyuhyun would think it was because of the cold. “I’m sleepy,” he said looking down, not even trying to set himself free.

 

Kyuhyun’s grip tightened. “Hyuk-”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll tell Siwon I won’t see him anymore later…,” he said and Kyuhyun turned around.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Kyuhyun repeated his question and pulled Hyukjae until they were facing each other, frowning deeply as he looked into Hyukjae’s brown and watering eyes.

 

“Going home, I already told you that,” Hyukjae said giving Kyuhyun a weak smile.

 

“I broke up with Ryeowook,” Kyuhyun announced suddenly and Hyukjae opened his eyes widely, gasping for air at the surprise.

 

“W-What? Why?” Hyukjae asked, now, that was probably the reason Kyuhyun was in a bad mood.

 

“What do you think you’re doing going out with my older brother when I just broke up with Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun asked and it was then that Hyukjae noticed Kyuhyun was holding him steady, grabbing both his arms tightly.

 

“I- that- those things are totally different Kyuhyun!” Hyukjae exclaimed. “I’m sorry I went out with your brother when you were depressed and all. I didn’t mean to turn your mood even worst. But we both know Siwon won’t like me for too long and probably you and Ryeowook will come back together, so what’s the big deal? Just let me go home and sleep,” he said serious, getting frustrated because he always understood Kyuhyun perfectly and now he wasn’t.

 

“What is it?” Kyuhyun asked. “What does he have that I don’t?”

 

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun confused. “Kyuhyun, did you hit your head or something? What the hell are you talking about?” he asked frowning in confusion.

 

Kyuhyun frowned deeper. “We’re almost the same height. I’m just as popular as he is. My hair is as nice as his, just clearer, but I can always dye it black. My body might not be as good as his but is definitely better that average. My skin is a little paler but some days under the sun can fix that. I’m handsome, just like him. Damn it Hyukjae! We even have the same genes!”

 

Hyukjae felt his body fluttered, a ticklish sensation invading his whole being. “K-Kyuhyun… what are you-”

 

“So what is it Hyukjae?” Kyuhyun asked pursing his lips and frowning deeply. “What is it that he has and I don’t?” he continued, locking their gazes together, gripping on Hyukjae’s shoulders tighter. “Why did you go out with him instead of me when I broke up with Ryeowook just so I could confess to you? WHY?!”

 

Hyukjae gasped and froze. Was Kyuhyun just confessing? “I-I…”

 

Hyukjae couldn’t even try to formulate a coherent sentence when Kyuhyun pulled him closer and crashed their lips together. It was a desperate kiss, a messy one. Something Hyukjae never imagined though he knew Kyuhyun was impulsive.

 

He kissed back after a few seconds of surpassing the shock and he closed his eyes, feeling his body shaking out of excitement.

 

Kyuhyun’s hands slid towards Hyukjae’s waist and he pulled the smaller closer, just at the same time that he kissed Hyukjae softer, tender. The messy kiss then became a smooth and soft one, with Kyuhyun hugging Hyukjae’s waist as if his life depended on it and Hyukjae gripping Kyuhyun’s shirt over his chest for support, because he felt he was going to pass out at any minute.

 

They broke apart panting lightly, locking their gazes together and Hyukjae blushing madly.

 

Kyuhyun pulled Hyukjae into a tight hug, hiding his face in Hyukjae’s neck and shoulder, breathing in his fragrance. “ it Hyukjae, look at what you do to me…,” he said, his voice muffled by Hyukjae’s jacket.

 

Hyukjae chuckled and hugged Kyuhyun back. “Sorry,” he said smiling softly.

 

“Don’t go out with Siwon,” Kyuhyun said pulling apart and looking at Hyukjae’s eyes, almost begging, just like a lost puppy. “Please…”

 

Hyukjae felt his heart breaking in that very instant and he cupped Kyuhyun’s face between his hands. “I won’t,” he promised and he smiled when Kyuhyun did.

 

“Good…,” Kyuhyun came back to his favorite position, of him hiding his face in Hyukjae’s shoulder while the other caressed his hair. Hyukjae felt how Kyuhyun’s body relaxed almost instantly. “Just stay by my side, you don’t need anything else,” Kyuhyun said hugging Hyukjae possessively. “And don’t talk to Siwon, I already told him to away,” he said and Hyukjae chuckled, because once Kyuhyun wanted something he was going to get it.

 

Kyuhyun looked up at Hyukjae and smiled. “Why didn’t I do this before?” he asked to himself and Hyukjae opened his mouth but had no chance to speak as Kyuhyun silenced him once again with another soft kiss.

 

“Hyukjae… my Hyukjae… I love you…,” Kyuhyun whispered in Hyukjae’s ear as soon as they broke their kiss. "So much that I won't share you with anybody..."

 

Hyukjae blushed and felt his heart go incredibly fast. He felt the heat reach even his ears. “You're slow Kyuhyun…,” he said with a playful smile. "But I love you too."


A/N: does this even makes sense? O.o