Writer's Block - series

KyuHyuk Drabbles

Hyukjae had never been so busy. They had to hand in the next novel by the next week and Kyuhyun wasn't writing at all. He was getting frustrated. 

Kyuhyun sighed, looking at the first page of fifty three he gave Hyukjae. "Hyuk," he called, pouting as he saw his beloved working on the next pages. "Don't you think you should use a different color?" he asked, looking how the entire page had notes and corrections, making it look almost completely red. 

"Is red too violent for you?" Hyukjae asked, not even looking up to see Kyuhyun. 

"Yes," Kyuhyun answered right away, gasping as he saw the next two pages filled with red as well. "I have ightmares all night long with this color because of your corrections." 

Hyukjae finally looked up, a light smirk playing on his lips. "Really?"

 

Kyuhyun's mouth hung low as his eyes stared wide open at Hyukjae. "Don't you like it?" the smaller asked playfully, running his fingers through the now red strands of hair. 

Kyuhyun couldn't decide wether he hated or if he was horrified by it. "I-," his face was screaming pain and terror. "I hate it," he finally decided. 

Although Hyukjae has having a great time, he pouted and feigned hurt. "Kyu...," he looked down. "I thought it made me look better," he sighed deeply. "I felt so confident and beautiful... I gues it was only in my mind...," he rubbed his eyes slowly. "I'll go change it back now...," he mumbled lowly, turning around. 

Kyuhyun's mind was in a dilemma. Oh, how much he wanted to even take Hyukjae back to change it quickly. But then again, how could he be so cruel to his lover? Just because he loathed red in that moment of his life, didn't mean Hyukjae didn't look gorgeous. "N-No...," he tried to lift the corners of his lips to create a weak, fake smile. "Stay like that," he couldn't believe he was pronouncing those words. "You look great, I love it."

Kyuhyun was doomed for life. 

 

Hyukjae couldn't believe it was working. Usually, Kyuhyun would molest him and seduce him every night and every morning, sometimes even in the afternoon. He couldn't deny he missed having with the other, but to hell with , Kyuhyun was writing faster than ever just to not be with Hyukjae.

"Done!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he handed Hyukjae the manuscript. "I have another idea, I think I'll start writing it now," he laughed nervously and ran to his studio once again.

Hyukjae couldn't believe his eyes. The book was finally complete and now he only needed to make some corrections. He grinned widely and started working, fully knowing Kyuhyun wouldn't interrupt in a while. 

 

They got the entire novel in a whole week and they could have some vacation. Kyuhyun refused to leave his studio, claiming he couldn't stop writing and the only entry of his blog was a small, crying face. 

Hyukjae laughed softly, coming back from the office to knock on Kyuhyun's studio's door. "Kyu," he called.

There were a few seconds of silence. "Y-Yes?"

Hyukjae grinned widely, messing his now blond hair. "Can I come in? I brought you wine."

He heard Kyuhyun groaning inside the office. "Alright...," he finally mumbled.

Hyukjae came in and let out a soft chuckled as he saw how hard Kyuhyun was trying to focus on his computer instead of looking up at him. "I'll leave it here," he simply said, leaving the glass on the desk by Kyuhyun's side. 

"Thanks," Kyuhyun said, grabbing the glass and drinking the entire content at once. "Done," he said, handing Hyukjae the empty glass.

Hyukjae pouted. "Kyu, you can rest now," he simply said. 

Kyuhyun groaned. "No Hyuk, you don't understand, I-" he accidentaly glanced up to look at Hyukjae and he stood quiet for a second. "," Hyukjae looked so delicious with his blond hair.

It didn't take even a second for Kyuhyun to have Hyukjae pinned against the wall, kissing his lips desperately.

Kyuhyun had Hyukjae for the entire week of vacation they were given.