No Title 3

KyuHyuk Drabbles

“You must be freaking kidding me,” Kyuhyun said as he stepped in front of the table where everyone sat down at lunch. “Kangin, are you ing serious?”

“Kyu, he’s your hyung,” Hyukjae reminded as he also finally arrived to the cafeteria, leaning up to gently kiss Kyuhyun’s cheek before looking at the scene in front of him. “What- Kangin hyung… what are you doing?”

“He says he fell in love with that thing,” Kyuhyun said, clearly weirded up about the recent news.

“It’s a watermelon, Kyuhyun,” Kangin said, frowning deeply. If not by that huge watermelon in between his embrace, Kyuhyun would have thought the other was actually really scary. “And I’m older, watch your words.”

“Leeteuk hyung, how did you approved this?” Kyuhyun quickly asked, looking how everyone just seemed to agree on whatever was going on –except maybe for Heechul who was shamelessly trying to steal the big fruit from Kangin’s hands-.

Leeteuk sighed deeply. “I don’t even know where he got it from…,” he admitted.

“Well, love is love, right, Kyu?” Hyukjae smiled, sitting down by Sungmin’s side to finally eat something.

Kyuhyun frowned. “What?” Were they all actually just accepting the fact that a human being -a sane one, Kyuhyun wanted to believe-, was in love with a fruit? “You all know that thing is going to spoil, right? Let’s just eat it.”

A community gasp could be heard and Kyuhyun stepped back slightly, clearly scared by the sudden incredulous looks he was receiving. “What the ?!” Kangin exploded. “KYUHYUN YOU !”

Hyukjae sighed softly, standing up to hold Kyuhyun’s hand and sit him down by his side. “Kyu, you fell in love with your starcraft game a few years ago, why are you like this?”

“That was different!” Kyuhyun defended, finally settling himself down by Hyukjae’s side. “This is a fruit. A FRUIT!” He couldn’t believe he was the only one noticing that small fact. “You must be seriously distorted to believe you love a fruit!”

It didn’t take a second for Kangin to be already throwing himself to Kyuhyun, trying to break his face as the younger fell back the floor, hitting his against the cold and hard floor as everyone tried to stop the most muscular man of their group.

“AHA!” The sudden scream of victory coming from Heechul adverted everyone and when they turned around, they saw the most tragic scene of their lives.

Heechul was enjoying a piece of that delicious fruit. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Kangin turned towards Kyuhyun, still lying on the floor. “IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!”

Kyuhyun gasped. “W-What- Why- I-”

“Kyu hurry!” Hyukjae exclaimed as he literally pulled Kyuhyun away from the cafeteria, running away from their lives as a furious and crying Kangin followed behind. 



 

A/N: Pretty random- Just so you guys know I'm still writing! (I want to write a lot of chapters to update at once and you don't have to wait for so long)
My inspiration is back!