Disaster Day

KyuHyuk Drabbles

 

“This is your entire fault Kyuhyun!” Hyukjae yelled annoyed while cleaning the floor.

                    

“What?!” Kyuhyun yelled back annoyed too. “You were the one who wanted to do this!” He turned around from cleaning the windows.

                    

“What the hell Kyuhyun?!” Hyukjae yelled now throwing his shoe to the younger.

                    

“Yah!” Kyuhyun frowned when he could almost not dodge the object. “You should have thought about this before planning everything!”

                    

“You were the one who said ‘Yes Hyukkie! Let’s do it!’ you self centered man!” Hyukjae yelled throwing his other shoe.

                    

“You!” Kyuhyun pointed at Hyukjae and the latter stood up annoyed.

                    

“Stop it you brats!” Heechul yelled feeling tired of those two. “You both did this so now take the responsibility of that!”

                    

“Look who’s talking.” Kyuhyun smirked when he saw Heechul’s frown. “Weren’t you the one who made the entire house messy and we all had to clean a week ago?!”

                    

“I’m older you moron!” Heechul yelled suddenly heating up too. “Talk to me respectfully!”

                    

“I won’t do it!” Kyuhyun yelled shutting his eyes tightly and childish. “Hyukjae has to do this! Why am I here?! I did nothing wrong!”

                    

Hyukjae frowned. “ you Cho Kyuhyun!” he yelled angrily, throwing the piece of cloth he was using towards Kyuhyun, feeling a little bit victorious when the thing stuck in Kyuhyun’s head.

                    

Kyuhyun turned around annoyed, angry, frustrated. He hated cleaning, and he hated it the most when Hyukjae and he were mad at each other. “You idiot! Everything is because of you! At least be considerate now that I’m helping you moron! How much I regret being with you! Why do I have to see your ugly face every second of my life?!”

                    

“GET OUT KYUHYUN! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ONCE AGAIN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!” Hyukjae yelled already feeling that knot in his throat and those tears threatening to fall. “If you don’t want to be with me that’s fine! I already know I’m the ugliest one! There’s no need for you to remind me every five minutes! Get the hell out of my life if you don’t want to see my face! I HATE YOU KYUHYUN! I hate you!” he screamed looking down already, biting his lower lip hardly because he couldn’t stand that heavy weight in his chest, he wanted to cry out loud, to tell Kyuhyun that he actually loved him, so much that he thought he wouldn’t be able to live without the other.

                    

Heechul gulped and stepped away cautious, not really liking what was going on on the kitchen.

                    

“FINE!” Kyuhyun yelled throwing everything on the floor that Hyukjae had just cleaned minutes ago. “I’ll ing go away! Better for me!” he yelled going out of the room with heavy steps.

                    

Hyukjae sighed and looked down; turning once again and continuing on cleaning the dirty floor. His tears were flowing down, he was unable to stop them even if he dried them a thousand times; his hands were shaking same as his shoulders, he was sobbing quietly on the floor, hating how heavy his heart felt at the moment.

                    

Kyuhyun watched Hyukjae from the corner of the room; how much he wanted to come back and comfort the one he truly loved, and how much he hated himself because he was the reason behind those crystal clear tears that were running down his beloved’s perfect face.

                    

Hyukjae was the most perfect human being he had ever seen; he wasn’t even sure if he was even human. And now that angel in front of him was crying; of course he didn’t mean it when he said he was ugly, Lord! He was the prettiest person in the universe! Kyuhyun bit his lower lip as he saw how Hyukjae froze in his spot and his shoulders were shaking softly, he could hear the quiet sobs of the beautiful man and he felt himself like dying.

                    

‘I HATE YOU KYUHYUN!’ And Kyuhyun covered his face with his hands; crying because the love of his life hated him now, and he deserved every little amount of hate he was receiving.

                    

If only they weren’t as childish as they were; this wouldn’t ever have happened.