Open Heart Surgery

KyuHyuk Drabbles

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                   

Hyukjae gulped nervously as he observed carefully the watch in the wall of that hospital’s wall. “Kyu…,” he mumbled biting his lower lip when he saw a man entering the room quietly.

                           

“Hyukkie,” Kyuhyun called with a soft smile.

                           

“Kyu…,” Hyukjae’s eyes started watering. “I’m afraid…,” he admitted.

                           

Kyuhyun smiled gently and walked towards his boyfriend, leaning down to press his lips against Hyukjae’s forehead. “Don’t be, the doctors are the most capable ones in the whole country,” he comforted sitting in the bed next to his lover, hugging him tightly.

                           

Hyukjae nodded hesitantly, trying to believe Kyuhyun’s words with all his heart. “I heard an open heart surgery is really complicated Kyu,” Hyukjae mumbled cuddling himself against Kyuhyun’s body.

                           

Kyuhyun Hyukjae’s back and smiled before kissing the other’s temple. “Everything is going to be alright,” he said. “I promise you’ll be a healthy man after going out of that operating room,” he promised and Hyukjae felt more at ease now.

                           

A few seconds later, Heechul, Hyukjae’s only parent, came inside the room smiling softly. “So how are you?” he asked to his son that was already using the hospital’s clothes and being hugged by his boyfriend.

                           

Hyukjae sighed. “I think I’m calmer now…,” he confessed. “But I’m still nervous,” he bit his lower lip and smiled when Kyuhyun squeezed his hand.

                           

“Don’t worry Hyuk,” Heechul smiled weakly. “I bet everything is going to be alright,” he then turned to see Kyuhyun who just smiled softly at him.

                           

Hyukjae nodded and sighed deeply, already wanting to go out of the room, even if he hadn’t even entered.

                           

“Dad,” Hyukjae called. “I’m sorry for all the pranks I ever played to you…,” he said apologetically. “And I’m sorry too because Heebum somehow became hairless, and I’m sorry that your hair became green the last time you dyed it, I’m sorry too that I donated your expensive clothes to the lesbian community, oh, and that time when I spoiled your date, okay, those times when I spoiled your dates; that one time when I changed your number so you couldn’t receive your boyfriend’s calls, I’m sorry that I used Heebum for a cat competition of who was uglier, but dad, he won… and I’m sorry that I told the noona in the hair salon to cut your hair like a mushroom, sorry that I burnt the house that time trying to cook, I’m sorry that I told my friends you were a girl, and I’m sorry that they tried hitting on you because of that… oh… and the time I put laxative on your food, and that one time I used your new clothes to make a costume for school, and when I lost your computer, and when I ruined your make up because I was mad at you and-”

                           

“Okay shut up,” Heechul said already feeling annoyed remembering all those times he had to stand his playful son of his. “Don’t make me think twice about paying this surgery or not,” he said pursing his lips so he wouldn’t curse or something. Oh, how he missed his old clothes…

                           

“But dad! If you don’t pay for this I’ll die!” Hyukjae exclaimed with wide eyes.

                           

“Exactly,” Heechul said massaging his temple. “Just cuddle with your boyfriend Hyuk, I’ll make sure to make you pay for everything after you get better,” he promised with a soft and almost warm smile.

                           

Hyukjae chuckled and nodded, smiling brightly because Kyuhyun kissed his hair lovingly.

                           

Four days has passed and Hyukjae was still sleeping, the surgery was a complete success, everything went right and the doctors promised he would be completely fine in just a few days.

                           

But when Hyukjae opened his eyes he only saw Heechul by his side, he smiled and Heechul smiled back weakly.

                           

“Where’s Kyu?” Hyukjae asked looking all around the room.

                           

“Hyuk…,” Heechul called serious, a warm tear sliding down his cheek. “Didn’t you know who the donor was?” he asked squeezing his son’s hand tightly.

                           

Hyukjae shook his head. “N-No…,” his tears ran desperately and frustrated down his cheeks. “NO!” he yelled covering his face with his hands in denial. “Kyuhyun!” he called sobbing uncontrollably. “KYUHYUN!” he yelled feeling a tight oppression in his chest.
                 
"Hyuk... I'm sorry," Heechul looked down and Hyukjae only cried louder.
                   
"Kyuhyun! noo! why?!" Hyukjae yelled desperately to the world; his tears not finding an end, his hands shaking uncontrollably.

                           

Heechul looked up at Hyukjae. “Hahaha! Just kidding son! He’s outside buying a hamburger for me!”

                           

Hyukjae stopped and frowned deeply. “WHAT AN AWFUL PARENT YOU ARE!” he yelled throwing everything he found to his reach to Heechul.

                           

Kyuhyun reached the door of the hospital’s room with Heechul’s meals on his hands. He was about to open the door when a giggling and smirking Heechul went out of it, closing the door behind him and Kyuhyun could hear thing being thrown against the door.

                           

Heechul dedicated Kyuhyun a grin. “It was totally worth it,” he said before grabbing his meal from Kyuhyun’s hands and going away, leaving a confused and frozen Kyuhyun outside the room and a furious and burning Hyukjae inside. But he didn’t care, he finally got his revenge and hell, it felt really good.

                           

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                           

 


 

A/N: hehehe I felt like doing some crack today because I’m too stressed~ xD

Enjoy and leave a lot of comments! ^^