Everlasting Love

KyuHyuk Drabbles

drabble. 2007 words. 'Everlasting love.'


                      
Four-year-old Kyuhyun swayed his small legs while playing with his PSP on the bench in front of that little chapel where his parents were. He hummed a song as he continued with his play and moved his legs rhythmically.

A girly shriek made him pause his game and look up to the source of noise curiously. He looked around and saw no girls but a small boy, smaller than him probably. He looked carefully and titled his head to the side to see better how the small kid stood up and looked around to see if anyone saw. 

It was then that their eyes met and little Kyuhyun blushed when the other did as well.

They both looked away and after a few seconds, little Kyuhyun ce again and could only see how the small boy ran to his mother that was walking behind. He felt how hot his cheeks felt and he looked down at his feet, moving them and focusing on them as he felt his small heart beating fast.

Little Kyuhyun looked up when the woman and the small boy walked in front of him and he saw the other closer. He couldn’t help but gasp softly and blush furiously as the other looked at him intently, holding his mother’s hand tightly and not tearing his eyes away from him.

The boy was cute, little Kyuhyun decided. His eyes were big and brown, his cheeks were exceptionally red and his lips were pink and being chewed by the small boy. They looked at each other until the small boy smiled shyly and waved to him, already steps away from him.

Little Kyuhyun could imagine his ears getting red as he smiled back and also waved his small hands.

The boy blushed furiously and turned around to hide in his mother’s legs, just peeking to see little Kyuhyun slightly and hiding again as they kept walking and little Kyuhyun stayed sitting in that bench.

Little Kyuhyun could no longer see the small boy and he giggled unconsciously, bringing his palm to his mouth and closing his eyes tightly. “Kyu, are you alright?” little Kyuhyun jumped slightly and looked up at his mother that was looking at him worriedly. “You look red.”

Little Kyuhyun looked down and shook his head.

“Are you feeling unwell?” His mother asked and little Kyuhyun shook his head again, a little embarrassed to be caught in such state.

His mother sighed and brought her palm to his small forehead. “I-I’m okay…,” he mumbled quietly and his mother sighed again before nodding.

“Okay then, let’s get going, dad is waiting for us in the car,” his mother announced and Kyuhyun jumped from the bench, grabbing his PSP tightly and holding his mother’s hand while walking by her side quietly.
                  

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

                      
Little Kyuhyun sat down once again in the bench, because he didn’t want to go to church and decided to wait outside playing with his PSP. He didn’t take long to focus completely on his game and the only thing that made him pause it was the shadow that posed in front of him.

He looked up and blushed lightly when he saw the boy from the week before standing in front of him while biting his pink lower lip and looking down shyly. His cheeks were also pink and Kyuhyun thought he would really like to kiss them like her mother kisses him all nights.

“Umm… H-Hi…,” the small boy greeted still looking down and with his fingers playing with each other.

“Hi…,” Little Kyuhyun greeted back also shyly.

Little Kyuhyun wasn’t a friendly boy, he would never get close to someone and greet as the boy in front of him was doing. He would just stay quiet and calm and play alone because he was afraid to scare the other boys away with his weirdness. He wasn’t weird, he just liked to be calm and quiet.

“C-Can I s-sit with y-you?” the small boy asked with a shaky voice and little Kyuhyun blushed even more, nodding slowly.

After a minute, the other boy was sitting by his side of the bench, his small legs also swaying in the air as he looked at his lap and smiled weakly.

Little Kyuhyun also smiled, looking at the other by his side and it took him a few more minutes of silence to continue with his game. He didn’t know what to do or what to say so he just stood quiet.

“Kyu,” little Kyuhyun’s mother came and the little Kyuhyun looked up while pausing his game. “Let’s go,” she said and he turned around to see the beautiful boy by his side, yes beautiful, he decided he was beautiful.

But the boy wasn’t there and little Kyuhyun felt his eyes getting teary at the idea that he just scared him away, just like everyone else he has met.

That day little Kyuhyun’s mother had to carry a crying boy to their car because little Kyuhyun couldn’t stop sobbing at the idea of losing a friendship he actually wished for and hadn’t even started.
                  

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

                      
Little Kyuhyun looked down as he sat down in the same bench and he wasn’t in the mood to play with his PSP because he just remembered he lost a friendship there. He pouted as his mother kissed his forehead and told him to be a good boy and wait there for them to go out.

He only looked at his feet and swayed them in the air as he sighed deeply and kept on pouting.

Little Kyuhyun looked up surprised when he saw how the same small boy crawled on the bench and sat down by his side, closer to him this time. He looked at the small boy and he blushed furiously when the other dedicated him a wide smile.

“Mommy bought me this,” the small boy said with that soft and smooth voice that little Kyuhyun decided he liked a lot. “I asked for it,” he said with a gummy smile that was so cute and made little Kyuhyun want to roll on the floor while hugging the small boy. 

It was then that little Kyuhyun finally saw the object in those small hands and saw a PSP.

“I-I don’t know what to do with it…,” the boy said blushing lightly and looking at the object while pouting, making little Kyuhyun blush even more. “B-But I saw you were playing with it and I wanted to play with you…”

And the voice was merely a whisper but little Kyuhyun felt happy because of it. “I’ll teach you,” he said and he felt the color reaching his ears as the other turned towards him with those huge and brown eyes directed at him.

“Really?” the boy giggled. “Thank you!”

Never in his extra short life, little Kyuhyun had found someone that willing to be his friend. The boy wasn’t asking for anything, he just wanted to be there with him and do the things he liked instead of asking him to change.

Little Kyuhyun spent those two hours teaching the small boy how to play and giving him some tips that he was willing to share. The other just nodded eagerly and stood quiet to listen carefully.

“Kyuhyun?” little Kyuhyun’s mother came and little Kyuhyun looked up pouting lightly because time went too fast. His mother smiled gently. “AH, you made a friend? Hello cutie.”

The boy by little Kyuhyun’s side blushed madly and looked down. “H-Hello…,” he mumbled shyly.

Little Kyuhyun’s mother giggled and ruffled the other’s hair gently. “Is your mother here?”

The boy looked up and nodded softly before pointing another bench where a woman was sitting reading a book.

“Ah I see, I’m happy you’re Kyuhyun’s friend, I’ll take him away now okay?” little Kyuhyun’s mother asked and little Kyuhyun smiled at how the other pouted but nodded weakly anyways.

Little Kyuhyun smiled to the boy shyly and waved goodbye to him before being dragged by his mother. He looked back and saw the boy looking at him with a soft smile before running towards the bench where his mother was reading a book.
                  

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

                      
The next week when little Kyuhyun walked to that bench holding his mother’s hand, the boy was already there, smiling widely, showing his gums and waving to him eagerly.

They spent the first hour playing together and little Kyuhyun would smile every time the smaller boy lost his game or was killed and he found himself dazed when the other won and grinned widely at him. “Look! I won! I won!”

Little Kyuhyun nodded and smiled brightly.

“I’m Hyukjae,” the little boy finally introduced himself and dedicated little Kyuhyun a wide smile.

“K-Kyuhyun…,” little Kyuhyun blushed and introduced himself back.

Little Hyukjae blushed as well but smiled widely. “Kyu!” he exclaimed and Kyuhyun felt his little body shivering in nervousness and happiness at the same time.

Little Kyuhyun nodded and looked down. “H-Hyukkie…,” he mumbled and when he looked up, it was time for little Hyukjae to blush furiously and giggle shyly.

They continued playing until little Kyuhyun felt a foreign weight in his shoulder and he froze, feeling his small heart racing furiously as he turned around and discovered little Hyukjae had fallen asleep resting his head on his shoulder.

He stood frozen, afraid to wake the other up and he waited patiently for him to wake up by himself. He looked at little Hyukjae by the corner of his eyes, to those pink lips slightly parted and those little hands holding on the PSP harder than they should.

Little Kyuhyun blushed slightly when a woman stood in front of them. “Ah, he fell asleep,” she said gently and looked at little Kyuhyun there frozen. “I’m sorry, he was really tired because he got sick at night but he insisted he wanted to come today,” she explained and little Kyuhyun looked at little Hyukjae with a pout in his face. “I’ll take him now, if you don’t mind,” the woman said and little Kyuhyun shook his head gently.

The woman smiled and pulled Hyukjae up, the boy quickly wrapped his small hands and legs around his mother’s body and hugged her tightly. 

Little Kyuhyun could only see how the other slept while he was taken away from the bench.

The next week little Kyuhyun asked little Hyukjae if he was fine and the other nodded eagerly and they played together without stopping.
                  

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

                      
Kyuhyun sighed as he opened the door of his shared apartment and threw his bag away. It was finally Friday after a tiring week of exams in the university and he felt like dying already.

Noises coming from the living room made him know his roommate was already there and he smiled as he walked there, sitting on the couch by the other’s side.

“You’re here,” the other said as he paused his game and leaned closer to kiss Kyuhyun’s lips gently.

They ended up sitting on the floor, both with a control and playing videogames. “Hyuk,” Kyuhyun called and the smaller man turned towards him, pausing his game and dedicating him that sweet and gummy smile that Kyuhyun liked so much. “I love you.”

Hyukjae smiled and hugged Kyuhyun tightly, throwing his body towards Kyuhyun until they were lying on the floor together. “I love you too Kyu.”

Kyuhyun smiled widely and caressed Hyukjae’s cheek lovingly before pulling him down for a sweet kiss that the other gladly responded.

They have always been together, ever since the beginning of times and Kyuhyun would never change that. He lost his ity to Hyukjae as the smaller did with him. They shared their first kiss together and they were their very first boyfriends. They told each other ‘I love you’ for the very first time in their lives.

And Kyuhyun knew, they would also reach the phase in which they would say ‘I do’ to each other.

That night, as many others, they made love with the videogame’s music as their background melody.

           




A/N: fluff everywhere!

requested by: eunhaekawther

I hope it's like you wanted it to be~ please let me know~ ^^

If you guys like it, I might write a side story or a sequel or something because I really liked it and woah! >.< it's so lovely!!!