Who is he?

KyuHyuk Drabbles

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                                        

Kyuhyun watched how Hyukjae was readying himself already in front of the gate. “Looking at your eyes… I would swear…,” he started serious, approaching the other that looked at him with that soft expression he had always with him; the one Kyuhyun fell in love with. “…that you have something new to tell me…,” he continued swallowing hard.

                           

“Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae called softly.

                           

“Start now Hyuk, don’t be afraid,” Kyuhyun dared to bring his hand to Hyukjae’s face and let it fall when he didn’t have the courage to touch the perfection before him. “Maybe for tomorrow it will be too late,” and he smiled, a weak one, Hyukjae could tell.

                           

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun. “Kyu-”

                           

“How is he?” Kyuhyun asked with watery eyes. “Where did he fall in love with you? Where is he from? What does he do in his free time?” he continued and Hyukjae looked at him with those eyes that begged for him to stop.

                           

But Kyuhyun couldn’t.

                           

“Ask him…,” Kyuhyun gulped, now fixing Hyukjae’s soft fangs that stubbornly fell down his forehead. “Why did he steal a piece of my life?” he asked with trembling lips, not wanting to let Hyukjae go, feeling he was way too far away from him even if they were mere inches apart. “A thief…,” he whispered with a knot in his throat. “A thief that has stolen my everything…,” and Kyuhyun looked down not being able to hold back anymore.

                           

“Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae called almost in a whisper, taking Kyuhyun’s hand against his skin and squeezing it lightly.

                           

“Tell me Hyuk…,” Kyuhyun continued. “What does he do? Does he treat you well? Why does he like you? How does helook?”

                           

Kyuhyun stopped for a while, his shoulders shaky from the sobs he didn’t want Hyukjae to hear, his eyes red from the tears already rolling down slowly against his pale cheek. “He’s a thief…,” he repeated. “He stole you from me…,” he continued and looked up to meet Hyukjae’s soft gaze.

                           

“Kyu… I-”

                           

“Fix yourself Hyuk…,” Kyuhyun smiled weakly, biting his lower lip to at least pretend he was fine. “It’s getting late…,” he continued. “Take the umbrella with you in case it rains…” Kyuhyun fixed Hyukjae’s coat softly. “He will be waiting to be with you and I will be jealous of loosing you…”

                           

They looked at each other’s eyes and Kyuhyun smiled again, so soft and lovingly that Hyukjae felt the urge to hug him and tell him everything was fine and that he didn’t have anything to worry about.

                           

“Dress warmly Hyukkie,” Kyuhyun let his hands down. “That grey shirt really suits you…,” he mumbles, a warm tear going down. “Smile at him, don’t let him notice you have been crying…”

                           

Kyuhyun paused, unable to continue with that suffocating knot in his throat.

                           

“Just allow me to prepare my luggage, and I’m sorry if I ask another question…,” Kyuhyun’s shoulders were shaking softly, his hair was messy and his eyes red. “Does he love you?” he asked. “Where does he work? How did he meet you? Why-”

                           

“Kyuhyun, stop this act of yours every morning,” Hyukjae said pouting. “He is my boss, he works as the president of the company, he doesn’t remember my name even if I’ve been working for him for seven years already, and the only thing hestole from you was a potato when we were on a business dinner,” he frowned softly when he spotted Kyuhyun’s pout. “Now go and get ready as well or you will be late for your own work,” he said narrowing his eyes at Kyuhyun. “And next time don’t recite song’s lyrics to me!” he exclaimed going out of the apartment and slamming the door closed.

                           

Kyuhyun pouted and let his shoulders fall with a soft sigh. He definitely needed to find a better way to make Hyukjae stay home with him instead of going to work.

                           

“Bruno Mars’ grenade worked…,” Kyuhyun hissed before going to change his clothes and wash his swollen face.

                           

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 


A/N: xD