Writer's Block - series

KyuHyuk Drabbles
Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun and smiled, the other was so concentrated that Hyukjae had no heart to call him for dinner. He sat down the couch and reviewed some story lines that Kyuhyun had planned on writing and he hummed a song for himself as he grabbed is red pen and started taking notes and changing words, fixing the time spots that were missing and definitely changing that horrible grammar Kyuhyun used.
 
"Hyuk! Hyukkie!" Kyuhyun called from his studio and Hyukjae looked up, standing up to go towards Kyuhyun's studio.
 
"Yes?" Hyukjae asked stepping inside, walking towards Kyuhyun's desk.
 
"Hyuk, I need your help," Kyuhyun said serious. "Take your pants off."
 
Hyukjae blushed madly and coughed at those words, the color quickly going up his cheeks. "W-What?"
 
Kyuhyun pouted and stood up, standing in front of Hyukjae and quickly wrapping his hands around his waist. "I need to look at that mole in your because I need to describe a mole," he said, almost whining and Hyukjae blushed harder, rolling his eyes.
 
"There's internet, Kyuhyun, look for a picture of a mole there, you don't need mine," Hyukjae said sighing.
 
Kyuhyun pouted even more and Hyukjae had to hold the urge to kiss those lips. "Please?"
 
Hyukjae shook his head. "Not even in your dreams."
 
Kyuhyun sighed and hugged Hyukjae against his body. "You're taking my inspiration away from me," he said and Hyukjae bit his lower lip. 
 
"You're being a drama king," Hyukjae defended, pouting as well.
 
Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae and his lips before capturing Hyukjae's into a soft kiss. "And you're not taking your clothes off as I would wish you to."
 
Hyukjae chuckled and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's neck. "I won't have with you now Kyuhyun, you need to finish that chapter before eleven."
 
Kyuhyun groaned, sighing defeated. "You're so cruel Hyuk..."
 
"My cruelty makes you earn millions so don't complain and write, I'll prepare some snacks for you," Hyukjae pecked Kyuhyun's lips and went out from his studio, leaving the other pouting.
 
Minutes later, Hyukjae received a mail and he grabbed his phone to check it, being interrupted as another mail came, and then another and another following until his phone froze and he had to use his laptop.
 
"Please give it to him."
 
That's all the first mail said and Hyukjae kept reading each one of them.
 
"He says he can't write if you don't give him his daily dosis kkk"
 
"The man needs you!"
 
"Don't torture him like that!"
 
Hyukjae quickly opened Kyuhyun's blog and blushed furiously. 
 
"Guys, my Hyukkie doesn't want to have with me, everyone go tell him to please do. I can't write like this."
 

"KYUHYUN!"

 




A/N: just a short drabble before going to sleep. I LOVE YOU GUYS