Christmas’ Morning

KyuHyuk Drabbles

Christmas’ Morning ||| 1,939

 

“Damn it Kyuhyun! Stay quiet!” Heechul groaned as his son jumped up and down their bed, grinning widely because it was Christmas and he would find out what Santa brought for him.

 

“Mom! Mom! Santa came! Hurry! Hurry!” little Kyuhyun chirped happily, moving his mother’s body because he was excited.

 

Heechul sat up and turned to look at Hangeng, sleeping peacefully. He frowned and kicked his husband off the bed, smirking softly before standing up. “Alright brat, just because I also want to know what the hell Santa brought for me.”

 

Little Kyuhyun grinned and held Heechul’s hand, guiding him out of the room. Heechul regretted telling Kyuhyun he always had to wait for him to be there to go downstairs to open his gifts. “Woahh! There are so many!! Which one is mine mom?!” the small kid jumped up and down with a wide smile, clapping his small hands as he signaled the gifts under the tree.

 

Heechul sighed and looked at the gifts, raising an eyebrow. “I don’t know, let’s find out,” he said sitting down in front of the tree with little Kyuhyun sitting by his side. “Mine, mine, mine, yours, mine, yours, yours, yours, so many ing presents, he should have wrapped them all in just one, dammit.”

 

“Santa doesn’t know that mom,” little Kyuhyun grinned up and Heechul chuckled, ruffling his son’s hair.

 

“Yeah, that’s right,” Heechul said softly and kept separating the gifts as Hangeng joined them and sat down by their side. “Oh!” Heechul grinned and gave Kyuhyun a small box. “This is Hyukjae’s, maybe Santa got it wrong.”

 

Little Kyuhyun let go of all his presents that fell down the floor mercilessly, making Heechul yell at him. But he didn’t care and he grinned widely, quickly grabbing the small box that was in Heechul’s hands. “Hyukkie will be really happy!” he exclaimed and Heechul saw little Kyuhyun even more excited than with his own presents.

 

Heechul turned towards Hangeng and dedicated him a warm smile before looking again at Kyuhyun who seemed enchanted by such a small present.

 

Little Kyuhyun pouted as he saw something in the card and he pointed at it. “What does it say?” he asked and Heechul leaned closer to read there, raising his eyebrow at such note.

 

“It says here that you can only give this when Hyukkie is 25, so I guess you have to keep it for twenty one years,” Heechul said, throwing a questioning look at his husband who could only smile playfully at him.

 

“What? How long is that?” little Kyuhyun pouted and let his down to sit on the carpet, looking at the small present in his hands. “Is that too long?”

 

Heechul sighed and smiled. “A little, yes,” he said and little Kyuhyun pouted even more before leaving the small box on the table where all the family photos were.

 

“Fine…,” little Kyuhyun said before picking up all his presents, wrapping them all with his small arms. He walked to the door with difficulties, stumbling on the carpet and then again with the sofa and standing there for a few seconds before turning his small head back to his parents. “Help, please…,” he said and those pouty and cute lips made Heechul stand up and open the door for his son.

 

“Where are you going?” Heechul asked curious, seeing how little Kyuhyun stepped down the stairs carefully and slowly.

 

“With Hyukkie,” little Kyuhyun simply said and Heechul sighed before nodding slowly.

 

“Alright, don’t come back late, okay?” Heechul asked and little Kyuhyun only hummed in response, grinning widely at his mother before walking through the empty and covered in snow street towards the house in front of theirs.

 

Heechul couldn’t help but smile softly as Hangeng came back and hugged him from behind, looking how little Kyuhyun stumbled down the street will all his presents sprawled down the snow. They laughed softly as little Kyuhyun gasped and tried to pick all his presents up helplessly.

 

It was then that the door in front of them opened and a small ball of presents came out from it. Heechul and Hangeng greeted with a wave of hands to the couple that followed the small ball of boxes.

 

Little Hyukjae was a little more clumsy though, because all his presents fell down the stairs and he gasped before going to pick each one of them with his hands covered by gloves. Little Hyukjae realized little Kyuhyun was in front of him and he let go once again of his presents to run and help the small boy still struggling to not let go of them.

 

At the end, they decided to stay in Hyukjae’s house and bring each one of the presents one by one, without receiving any kind of help from their parents.

 

-------------------------------

 

Hyukjae shivered as he felt the coldness invading his room, making him realize someone had entered his room. He pouted and covered his face with the blanket. He was sixteen already, he didn’t need to wake up early on Christmas.

 

“Hyukkie~,” he heard his boyfriend coo and the next thing he knew was that Kyuhyun was sliding under his blanket, hugging him from behind.

 

Hyukjae shivered and cuddles against Kyuhyun’s body, turning around to nuzzle his face against Kyuhyun’s chest. “Kyu… it’s too early…,” he whined and pouted, liking how Kyuhyun’s body was still warm.

 

“I missed you, that’s why,” Kyuhyun said and smelled Hyukjae’s scent softly before kissing his head, hugging Hyukjae’s waist tightly and cuddling together as they fell asleep again that Christmas morning, just as any other year.

 

----------------------------------

 

Hyukjae yawned and stretched his body, looking around and realizing it was a calm morning. He smiled and quickly put on his jacket on, stumbling on his feet as he grabbed a box wrapped in green paper and ran to the door.

 

“Where are you going?” Leeteuk asked as he saw his twenty five year old son running out from their house.

 

“To Kyuhyun’s,” Hyukjae quickly replied and kissed Leeteuk’s cheek before dedicating him a sweet and huge grin of happiness. “This year I’ll be faster!”

 

Leeteuk laughed softly as he saw his son running out from their house and towards the one in front, not even minding in knocking or ringing because he had a spare key and he quickly came in, running up towards Kyuhyun’s room.

 

“Kyu!” Hyukjae grinned widely and threw his present away before running towards Kyuhyun’s bed.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and hugged Hyukjae tightly, cuddling on the bed together. “You won this year,” he mumbled as he nuzzled his face against Hyukjae’s neck.

 

Hyukjae grinned widely and kissed Kyuhyun’s forehead. “I’m awesome, right?” he asked and Kyuhyun chuckled, looking up.

 

“Of course you are,” Kyuhyun said and kissed Hyukjae’s lip gently, moving his lips slowly against the other’s.

 

Hyukjae smiled and kissed back, laughing against Kyuhyun’s lips when the taller quickly discharged him from his jacket, leaving him in thin clothes he wore to sleep. “Kyu…,” Hyukjae half moaned when Kyuhyun was on top of him, kissing his neck slowly.

 

“How lucky of me that my gift came to my bed for its own,” Kyuhyun chuckled and pulled Hyukjae against his body, kissing his neck slowly.

 

Hyukjae blushed and hit Kyuhyun’s shoulder gently. “Idiot, your gift is right there,” he pointed a box on the floor and Kyuhyun pouted at him.

 

“But I want you…,” Kyuhyun sighed and hid his face against Hyukjae’s neck. “And you look so y in those clothes with that hair…”

 

Hyukjae blushed even deeper, biting his lower lip slowly. “We’ll have after we open our presents and our parents go have lunch together, alright?” he asked and Kyuhyun grinned at him widely.

 

“Deal,” Kyuhyun said grinning widely and showering Hyukjae’s face with soft kisses. “I have a really special present for you,” he said in between kisses, pecking Hyukjae’s lips softly.

 

Hyukjae giggled and smiled. “Really?” he asked before Kyuhyun captured his lips into a deep kiss.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Hyukjae deeper, hugging his waist firmly as his free hand took a small box from the bedside table.

 

They parted away and Hyukjae panted softly, looking into Kyuhyun’s eyes directly. “Here,” Kyuhyun grinned widely.

 

Hyukjae took the small box and raised an eyebrow. “It looks… really old Kyu…,” he commented as he inspected it carefully.

 

Kyuhyun groaned, still hovering on top of Hyukjae, looking down at the smaller impatient. “Open it already, I’ve had that like twenty years already and I’m curious…”

 

Hyukjae gasped and looked at Kyuhyun. “What? That’s so long, why did you give me this till now?”

 

Kyuhyun groaned again. “Because the note said so, open it already!”

 

Hyukjae felt nervous all of a sudden and nodded, opening the present carefully and slowly, making Kyuhyun even more impatient. Hyukjae smiled as Kyuhyun caressed his hips slowly with his thumb, trying to ease his nerves.

 

As soon as they saw the gift, Hyukjae blushed deeply and looked up at Kyuhyun, who was also amazed. “A-A ring?”

 

Kyuhyun looked into Hyukjae’s eyes and smiled. “It’s my grandmother’s ring, it’s been in the family for ages…”

 

Hyukjae gasped and looked at it. It was beautiful, so delicate and perfect. “I-“

 

“They knew I would always be with you, how curious,” Kyuhyun smiled and sat up, pulling Hyukjae up as well to sit on his lap with Hyukjae’s back against his chest. He took the ring and slowly slid it in Hyukjae’s ring finger, kissing the smaller’s cheek gently. “Lee Hyukjae,” he smiled and kissed Hyukjae’s finger. “Please marry me.”

 

Hyukjae gasped and turned around, warm tears sliding down his cheeks as he nodded eagerly, simply because he couldn’t find his voice.

 

They got married the next Christmas morning, and ever since then, Christmas was even more than a simple date.




A/N: umm… I wanted to write fluff and stuff but you know I’m not that good, still, I hope you enjoy!!

Also~ what about daily drabbles? xD