Writer's Block - series

KyuHyuk Drabbles
Kyuhyun hugged Hyukjae by the waist gently, resting his chin on the other's shoulder as he pressed Hyukjae's back against his chest. "Hyukkie...," he whined. "I liked that phrase, why are you changing it?"
 
Hyukjae chuckled and turned around slightly to kiss Kyuhyun's cheek softly, loving his comfortable they were in their bed, with Kyuhyun resting his back against the bed's head. "Because is grammatically incorrect, that's why," Hyukjae said and chuckled.
 
Kyuhyun sighed and rested his chin once again over Hyukjae's shoulder, pouting lightly and watching how the most beautiful editor made his new novel perfect. He smiled for himself as Hyukjae reached certain scene he knew was going to get rejected anyways. 
 
Kyuhyun paid attention and grinned as Hyukjae blushed madly. "KYUHYUN!" He screamed flustered.
 
Kyuhyun smiled innocently and grinned childish when Hyukjae turned around and threw him a glare that only made him look even cuter than before. "Yes, Hyukkie?" 
 
Hyukjae frowned. "This is an scene," he said pursing his lips tightly. "In a book for children, for gods sake Kyuhyun!"
 
Kyuhyun laughed and hugged Hyukjae tightly, nuzzling his face against Hyukjae's neck gently. "But it's hot...," he defended. "It's about our activities last night, you should read it, maybe you'll remember how you moaned for me~."
 
Hyukjae blushed furiously and turned around to hit Kyuhyun's shoulder when his lips were attacked by Kyuhyun's hungry ones. He closed his eyes tightly and tried to push Kyuhyun away but failed miserably and gave up after a few seconds, letting out a soft moan when Kyuhyun asked for entrance and he couldn't help himself but accept gladly.
 
The manuscript was long forgotten as Kyuhyun slid his hands under Hyukjae's clothes, tracing the smooth skin slowly, his lips moving hungrily against Hyukjae's. "Ngh... Kyu...," Hyukjae panted lightly, parting away from the kiss to get some oxygen, blushing lightly when he realized he was straddling Kyuhyun's lap. "How do you do this to me so easily?"
 
Kyuhyun grinned childish. "I just make you love me, that's all," he said and pecked Hyukjae's lips gently before moving down slowly to kiss Hyukjae's neck, his hands sliding up under the smaller's shirt. 
 
Hyukjae moaned and ran his fingers through Kyuhyun hair slowly, backing his body in pleasure. "I have to... Nghh... I have to hand the new chapter... Oh kyu... First thing in the morning...," he closed his eyes and pulled Kyuhyun closer, feeling how Kyuhyun's fingers were now tracing his abdomen. "Kyu..."
 
Kyuhyun smiled and held Hyukjae firmly, turning them around to hover over the small figure. "I'll keep you awake the entire night if you want to," he said before kissing Hyukjae's neck hungrily, grinding his hips slowly against Hyukjae's. "Or you could include the new scenes I wrote for you," he chuckled. "I'm so writing this night down~"
 
Hyukjae opened his eyes widely and frowned, pushing Kyuhyun away. "No more writing about us Kyuhyun!"
 
Kyuhyun pouted and looked down at Hyukjae. "Fine, but let's have wild the entire night..."
 
Hyukjae rolled his eyes. "After I finish my work, because certain man didn't allow me to do so the entire day."
 
Kyuhyun grinned widely. "Who's that? I'll scold him for you."
 
Hyukjae sighed and shook his head. " after my work, Kyuhyun," he said and Kyuhyun pouted again.
 
At the end, Hyukjae could only hand in half the work he had to because Kyuhyun seduced him and they, indeed, had all night long.
 
As soon as he went out the office and went through Kyuhyun's blog, he gasped and blushed furiously, because there was a long and detailed post about their night together.  
 
34 minutes ago.
 
12,876 views.
 
1,546 comments.
 
"I'll ing kill him!"
 



A/N: as you can see from the title,  I'll include a series of drabbles with Kyuhyun as a writer and hyuk as his editor. It's been a while since I wanted to write them like this but I didn't have a plot so I decided to make lots of drabbles instead! I hope you like them!

these will be updated just like any other Drabble, so it wasn't worth making a new story for it.

I hope you enjoy and make me know if you would like me to include a scene for them!

i love you all and thank you so much for your support!

I LOVE YOU!!!