"You're amazing."

It all started at the Airport..

Your POV

So here we are, in the super market nearby Suju's dorm. It's lunch time and we're all pretty much starving but Sung Min oppa had this brilliant idea for an activity to be carried out in the dorm itself and he shared his ideas with me. Who am I to say no when I myself thought it was such a genius idea. We're currently at the supermarket to buy some stuff for the brilliant idea Sung Min had. 

 

"AHA!!" Sungmin and I pointed at shouted at the same time when we saw the item required for tonight. Both of us ran quickly to it and happen to grab the same packet and we argued about who held it first. "Oppa, I clearly took it first how can you cheat like that!" I demanded. "Hey, I was the one who saw it first okay!" he replied. As we were pulling the item back and forth between us, an arm suddenly came in between us and took another packet of the exact same thing we were fighting over and just chuck it in the trolley. I looked at the owner of the arm and it was Kyuhyun, with an irritated expression. Sungmin and I looked at each other while pouting our lips and slowly put back the item we were just fighting over. I then whispered "is he always like that, Kyuhyun oppa I mean", "well he gets irritated by childish acts easily at times but today he seemed extra grumpy.." Sungmin replied. 

 

"Pali, pali, I'm so hungry I'm gonna die!" Shindong exclaimed. "Yeah we're pretty much dying of starvation right now" Eunhyuk added. "Okay, okay!!!" Sungmin and me said loudly at the same time while laughing at Shindong's expression when he said that because he looked like someone who was lost in the jungle and had not eaten in days. We finally picked everything and paid at the counter. As Leeteuk was paying, Sungmin suddenly said to me "hey, get in the trolley I have an idea!". I got in and the next thing I know I was flying across the walkway of the supermarket with high speed as Sungmin pushes the trolley. I screamed in fear and excitement at the same time as the strong wind blew my hair.

 

Leeteuk-in-a-supermarket-super-junior-30

(Our Teukie buying groceries :D)

After one round Ryeowook saw what happened and decided to join as well. "Kaja!!!" Ryeowook and I screamed in excitement as he got in the trolley as well. We laughed till we cried when Sungmin tried to push us with all his might and fell on his instead. The trolley spun around for a while then Sungmin charge at us while shouting "You guys think that's funny? I'm gonna kill the both of you!". I screamed like crazy and Wook and I tried our best to get down from the trolley but it was moving and we were panicking so the trolley kept spinning. Alas I got off it by luck as I almost fell off then I tried to help Wook off it too. However Sungmin was right behind Ryeowook and out of panic Ryeowook did a little jump off the trolley and landed on me. 

The next thing that can be heard was my screaming and a loud "thud". 

 

Ryeowook's POV

Out of panic during the last minute, I decided to jump off the trolley as my hyung was right behind me. Due to my careless act, I knocked her over and fell directly on top of her. When I lifted my head up, all I see were those eyes. Her eyes. They were.. captivating. My hands moved towards her face and removed strands of hair that was on her face. "Oppa!!!" she looked shocked as she stared at something behind me. I turned around as I felt something that caught in my shoe. Sungmin oppa tripped and fell on top of me but luckily I managed to use my elbow to prop up and protect her from being crushed. "OUCH!" both me and Sungmin exclaimed. 

 

All of us sat up from our lying down on the ground position and she looked worriedly at both of us and kept saying "oppa are you okay? Kenchana?". I tried my best to smile at her and replied "I'm fine" but actually my back is aching so badly from the weight of Sungmin earlier. 

 

Your POV

My goodness, I wouldv'e never thought something that was initally for fun turned out with so much physical pain. I'm really worried about Ryeowook oppa cos Sungmin seemed to have fallen on him with quite a strong force. But he told me he was okay, I'm gonna check again when we get back to the dorm just to make sure.

 

My heart skipped a beat when Donghae approached me in a fast pace. He quickly got a hold of my arm and said "you're hurt" and immediately calls Eunhyuk. "Plaster. You had a plaster in your wallet right? Let me have it" he said to Eunhyuk in a quick tone as Eunhyuk arrived. Eunhyuk produced a plaster with Doraemon prints on it and I giggled when I saw it. "You're supposed to be in pain yet you can still manage to laugh over something small like this. Seriously, you're too cute" Donghae said as he looked at me with a really cute and charming smile. My heart beat accelerated so much as he did that and it went up even more as he was focused on sticking the plaster at my wound as he came closer to me. "For now the plaster will hold up the bleeding, we'll treat it properly when we get back alright?" he smiled at me again. How much can a heart take before it explodes?

DSC05169.JPG

(Doraemon plasters, hehe.)

 

Ryeowook's POV

I was lying down uncomfortably in my bed as we got back to the dorm and suddenly I heard a little knock on the door. "Come in!" I responded as I sat up. She peeked through the door and that action of hers is just adorable. "What are you doing there, just come in" I said while smiling at her actions. "Oppa.. I know you're not fine, I can see that you're in pain because of the incident earlier." she said. "What are you saying? I'm fine, don't worry" I replied. She pats my back and I exclaimed "ouch!" as it felt like someone just karate chopped it. "See oppa! I knew it. Why do you have to lie about it, it makes me feel more guilty" she looks at me apologetically. Then she did this thing that made me heart race. She shyly asked me to remove my shirt. I thought I heard wrongly so I asked her again "What..?". She then did this really cute thing. She tugged on my shirt lightly and said softly "take off.." as she looked away shyly. "okay....." I slowly took off my shirt and my mind starts travelling everywhere wondering what she is trying to do.

 

She asked me to lie down on my back and I could smell a sort of herbal scent as she opened a container of something. Her hands then came in contact with the skin of my back and it immediately send signals to every other part of my body. She massages my back and I have to say it was pretty painful but it gets better the longer she does it. "I'm sorry oppa, I really hope your back gets better cos I was afraid it might cause some severe back injuries" she says as she continues massaging. "I..It..It's fine, don't worry bout it" I responded in a soft tone.

 

Your POV

I contemplated a while if I should go massage Ryeowook or not cos it will bring us to an extremely awkward situation but I can't put the matter to rest because a shelf of books once fell on my friend's back and he suffered some severe back injury after that. The doctor had mentioned that after an incident like that, immediate attention should be given to the victim. So I pushed aside all the awkward scenes playing in my head and decided to do it. It was awkward indeed but I'm glad I did it cos Ryeowook looks so much less in pain after I have given him the treatment. When I came out of Ryeowook's room, Donghae was standing at the walkway. My heart fluttered as my mind traveled back to the incident at the supermarket, where his face was full with concern. In fact, his face is full of concern now. "Let's treat that wound shall we?" he said to me.

 

We went into his room and he gestured me to sit on his bed. His bed.. this is where he layed down on me, where we were so close to one another.. I blushed as the memory of that came into my mind. He sat beside me and used some iodine on my wound and lightly blow it. I just sat there quietly looking down as I do not want him to see me blushing. "What.. do you think of Ryeowook?" he asked out of the blue. "Huh...?" I responded. "I just wanted to know because you two seem to get along really well.." he said quietly. "Well... I really like him. I can click really well with him and he's so much fun to be around, just like Sungmin" I replied and smiled as I think back of the brief moments I shared with them. "Oh.. you like him huh.." Donghae's voice and expression seemed sad. "Then, what do you think about me?" Donghae asked. I was taken by surprised as I never expected him to ask something like this. 

 

Donghae's POV

"Well oppa you're.. special." was what that came out of . I instantly felt so happy and couldn't help but smile. I don't know why but only this girl has this affect on me where every little thing she says or do makes my heart race. We spent the entire afternoon to evening together as I showed her videos of me and the other members but mostly with Eunhyuk. She laughed at all of them and seeing her laugh just lightens up my day. After countless videos and some songs, she fell asleep on my bed. I tucked her in the blanket and suddenly it reminds me of the time when she first arrived, when I hid her under this very bed. At that moment, I moved towards her and kissed her forehead. It felt so right. 

 

tumblr_mfrvs7cead1qbtf5qo1_500.jpg

(Now imagine hanging out with him on the bed. Oh gosh asdfghjkl)

 

Your POV

Now where am I.. wait, don't tell me I fell asleep in Donghae's bed. I quickly sat up and looked around, he's not in the room. Then I noticed a note beside me on the bed. 

"You're not only special, you're an absolutely amazing girl."

 

A/N: I know I haven't updated in such a LONG time! I really apologize for that. However, the next chapter will be fun, I promise! It is related to what Sungmin was buying at the supermarket. I actually wrote that chapter before this one, haha. It's not done yet but it'll be up soon :D.