It's a fishy breakfast

It all started at the Airport..

 

Your POV

Wook oppa and I quickly and silently treat our wounds after that incident with Kyuhyun and Donghae. We then quickly went back to cooking breakfast. Suddenly it feels awkward with Wook oppa, we try our best not to make eye contact as we cook beside each other and we barely spoke any words as we cooked.

 

“Oppa.. how would you like your eggs?” I turned around and looked at Kyu and Hae who is sitting far apart at the dining table. “I’m not hungry.” Kyu replied coldly and Hae just said “it’s okay I’ll make it myself.”. I just spun around awkwardly and face back the frying pan while whispering to Wook, “why are they acting like this?”. “I’m not very sure..” Wook said as he continued staring at the bread he is spreading butter on.

 

I suddenly had an idea. “Wook, how does Hae oppa likes his eggs?” Wook just stared at me for a while then replied “scrambled.” and looked away. I smiled to myself and proceed to work out my brilliant idea.

 

 

Donghae’s POV

“Ta-dah!” she said in a happy tone as she layed down a plate of sandwiches in a shape of a fish with sides of scrambled eggs in front of me. A sense of shock and joy went through me as I stared at the sandwiches. “Oppa.. do you not like it?” she said in a worried tone. I quickly looked up to see her looking worried and replied “No.. no don’t be silly girl, I..” I gave her a big smile and continued “..love it.”

 

tuna-tastic-sandwich.jpg

Tuna sandwiches in a shape of a fish! :3

 

I swear I didn’t do this on purpose but seeing her blush could probably be the highlight of the day eventhough it’s just the morning. She sat in front of me and looked at me, waiting for me to eat. I picked up the first fish sandwich slowly and instead of biting it, I moved my hands towards her lips,

 

“I want the chef to have the first bite!”

“I put the wrong ingredients isn’t it? You just didn’t want to hurt me so you lied about liking it..” she looked sad as she said it.

“Don’t be silly, I like it, it’s just that I share the things I like with people I like”, those words slipped out of me so fast I didn’t realize I was saying them.

 

Her eyes went round as those words came out of my mouth, she proceeded to take a small bite out of the fish sandwich without making eye contact with me and quickly got up from the chair and mumbled “I should continue helping Wook oppa” and shuffled back to the stove area.

 

My brain always seem to shut down when I’m around her. I have no control over my actions or the words coming out of my mouth.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I don’t know what has gotten into me but I suddenly felt pissed earlier in the kitchen. And I’m losing this battle against the enemies damn it! My emotions are running so high I can’t even concentrate in my game, arghhhhh.

 

*Knock knock*

 

A part of her figure appears behind the door and she said softly “can I come in?”. Somehow my anger went off as I see her appear. “Here’s your breakfast oppa” she set down a tray of sandwiches and some milk. “I know you’re hungry because Wook oppa told me you never once missed breakfast.” she looked around awkwardly then continued “..I’m sorry for snatching the first aid kit from you earlier, that was so rude I didn’t realize it earlier.. so I made some sandwiches here as an apology” her eyes met mine and she had puppy face which looked so adorable. So, she thought I was pissed because of that incident? But was I? Was that why I was pissed? Even I myself couldn’t quite understand it, maybe it was. “It’s okay, you’ve repaid by sending breakfast anyhow” I looked around awkwardly and continued “you can go now, I wanna uhm, continue playing my game while eating”.

 

She went off and I just stared at the door and stared at the food she just made for me. No one besides my hyungs have personally made food for me unless it was their job to, it felt kinda nice. Ah, she didn’t put pepper in my eggs, I just can’t have them without pepper. So I went downstairs, and into the kitchen. As I was heading to the counter I passed by Donghae hyung and spotted his sandwiches, in shapes of a fish. Wook wouldn’t have done this, it must be her.. and for a moment there I thought her making me sandwiches was something special, what a fool I am.

 

 

Your POV

“Oh wow, your scrambled eggs are amazing!” Shindong said while chewing them.

 

shindong.jpg

Shindong, haha :P

 

“Yeah, they are better than Wook’s one!” Eunhyuk joined in.

 

“Hey! If you guys keep complaining I’ll quit as chef and see who will cook for you next time when you guys request food at ungodly hours just cause you’re hungry!” Wook folded his arms with an unsatisfied face.

 

“It’s okay oppa, we make a great team!” I put my arms around his shoulders which looked kinda awkward as he was taller than me but I didn’t bother. “We sure do!” he smiled back at me and put his arms around my shoulder too.

 

“Omo, this needs a picture!” Leeteuk said excitedly and got out his phone to snap our picture. We both smiled for the picture. When Leeteuk showed us the picture, Wook and I burst out laughing as without realizing, I still had a spatula in my hand and he had a ketchup bottle in his in the picture. But I gotta say, we looked so happy, I’m glad to be able to feel so comfortable around him, not feeling like he’s a big brother like Leeteuk, it feels like he’s equivalent to me, we can click so well like best friends do. 

 

A/N: I do notice that whenever I update, I always update multiple chapters at one go. I can't help it, when I have the kick, I just can write on and on :P.