Looks like Wookie is stirring things up!

It all started at the Airport..

 

Your POV

Kyuhyun looked shocked as I asked him whether I could borrow some body wash or not. Well I got frustrated, so you can’t blame me.

 

*30 minutes earlier*

 

That was a pretty good sleep I had, which is weird because I remember I was shivering quite badly before I sleep. Then I realized, there’s a blanket covering me. Wait, when did the blanket get here? I slowly turned my head towards Kyuhyun, who appears to be asleep. Well, Kyuhyun is still having his blanket, so it wasn’t him who gave me this blanket. Oh how stupid of me, why would Kyuhyun even pass me a blanket? He doesn’t like me one bit. Hmm, probably Leeteuk covered me with this blanket.

 

I pressed my phone, it displays Donghae in the wallpaper and the time says 8 am, and I should probably change that wallpaper before any of the member sees this and things could get awkward.. *beep beep beep* oh my phone alarm is ringing! I wouldn’t wanna wake Kyuhyun up, he’ll get even more pissed at me so I quickly offed it.

 

Hmm, since Kyuhyun isn’t awake yet, I should probably shower first, wouldn’t wanna get in his way. I’m in the bathroom, with my shampoo, clothes, towel and what not. I the shower and jumped a little as the cold water hit my body which is when I realized.. great, I forgot to bring body wash. I then looked around the bathroom and spotted a body wash. My hand reached out to it and then I hesitated. What if Kyuhyun hates people using his stuff? I mean he seems like that kind of guy. Damn, now I have to put my clothes back on and ask him permission to use it. *sigh* living with a guy like this is so troublesome.

 

I sat on my, or Yesung’s bed, waiting for Kyuhyun to wake up. As 10 minutes passed, I got a little impatient and started pacing the room back and forth, hoping my subtle footsteps will wake him up. No luck, as I see he’s still asleep, in the same position he was since I woke up. After 30 mins, I decided it was long enough, so I sat on his bed, beside him. However, I find it so hard to just lay one finger on him, or say a word, to wake him. I sat there for a few minutes, my hands going back and forth, hesitating each time it gets so close to him. Wow he’s such a heavy sleeper, I thought to myself.

 

Usually people are awaken by movements on their bed but he isn’t. I then drew in closer to his face, observing how still he is, not a single movement except him inhaling and exhaling. Wow, he smells good.. there’s this sort of attraction and desire in his scent, I inhaled as I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I felt shocked as his was open wide and round, staring at me in disbelief, I just froze at my spot for a few seconds before I remember what I wanted to ask him.

 

Oh my goodness.. that was so awkward. He must be thinking I’m such a weirdo, smelling him on his bed, first thing in the morning. I fled to the bathroom after asking him regarding the body soap, as quickly as I could.

 

I took a deep breath before stepping out the bathroom, to face Kyuhyun after that awkward incident. But instead of getting any reaction, I saw him laying on his bed, staring intently at the ceiling, with a look that seemed like he was trying to figure out something. “Umm.. oppa.. you can use the bathroom now..” I said in a soft voice. As if snapped out of his daydream by my voice, he quickly got up from his bed with a towel in his hand and shuffled to the bathroom while mumbling “Umm you can go downstairs I think Wook should be preparing breakfast at this time.”

 

 

Ryewook’s POV

As I was frying some eggs, suddenly I was taken by surprise as she held my shoulders and screamed “good morning oppa!” to my ears. Out of reflexes, I spun around and dropped the hot spatula which hit her foot and mine as well. “OWWWW!!” both of us shouted at the same time as we hopped and knocked into each other and fell on the floor. She gave me a disapproving look and stared at me with “angry” eyes but I just replied her look with my puppy dog face to say I’m sorry. Seconds later a smile forms on her lips and we started laughing. “I’ll go get the first aid kit alright oppa? Since you’re in your apron and all that” she got up and went upstairs.

 

dvlov8.jpg

Wookie pouting his lips. It's one of his specialties! ^^

 

Donghae’s POV

 As I got out of my room, she passed by, it seems she came from downstairs, which means she was up earlier. Her hair is damp and she's in a big tee and shorts, somehow I like this look on her.

 

“Good morning. Did you have a good sleep?”

“Good morning oppa! Yes oppa I’m glad Leeteuk gave me the blanket my feet was so cold.” She smiled at me with a hint of blush at her cheeks which made her look so good.

“Oh actually.. omo what happened to your foot?!”

“Oh! I totally went unfocused, I need the first aid kit now sorry oppa!” she said as she went off hurriedly.

 

Your POV

I ran into Kyuhyun and my room as I remembered seeing a first aid kit in there instead of tracking down the one I used for Donghae before. Donghae.. that run in with him earlier was kinda nice, honestly I ran off because I felt very shy around him for some reason. As I entered the room, what that stood in front of me was Kyuhyun, in his towel, with wet hair and topless as some water trickled down his chest as I caught myself staring at his chest I immediately shifted my eyes to meet his. He was just staring at me and a few seconds passed before he said something.

 

*clears throat* “I thought you were downstairs making breakfast with Wook?”

“I…I needed the first aid kit.” The words came out weird as for a moment I forgot what I was looking for.

“Why?” *looks at me from head to toe and stops at my foot* “What did you do?! Let me help you with that” he said as he reaches for the first aid kit

“It’s alright oppa I’m not the only one who needs help!” I quickly interrupted him and grabbed the first aid kit from his hands and went off as I remembered poor Wook oppa who’s still waiting for me.

 

Wook oppa and I have decided that we will treat each other’s wounds. So we’re both sitting on the floor opposite each other and looking closeup on each other’s foot while applying the necessary stuff on it.

 

“If you think about it, we look like idiots now, sitting on the floor looking at each other’s foot, if others sees us they might think what the heck are those two doing?” Wook oppa said.

 

I swear our laughters echoed so loudly through the entire kitchen.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” I heard Donghae’s voice from a distance and as I saw him arrive at the doorway of the kitchen, he stopped when he saw Wook and I. “Yah why you run off like that?” I heard Kyu’s voice this time from a distance and he stopped at his tracks too as he saw Wook and I. Donghae and Kyuhyun then looked at each other and then looked away, both looking frustrated and sad at the same time.

 

A/N: Listening to Dream Girl - SHINee NOW! I honestly love Taemin's matured look! Shawol here :D