Sungmin

It all started at the Airport..

 

Your POV

The van stopped and I noticed Donghae quickly opened the door and got down, as if he was really pissed about something. As I was observing Donghae, Ryeowook suddenly grabbed my childhood pictures from my hand and said “I’m keeping these!” and quickly shuffled through the van and out the door. “Yah Oppa!!” I screamed. My concentration on Donghae was broken and I quickly tried to chase Ryeowook. As I was close to the door of the van, I was going too fast and unable to break in time, so I slipped and was about to fall out the van and hit the ground. Donghae was a few meters away and he quickly ran to my rescue.

 

Here I am, in Donghae’s arms, once again. I can’t complain, because I loved every moment of being in them. My heart was racing like a little teen girl being in love for the first time. “Why do you keep ending up in my arms? You’re so clumsy you know.” In reply I just stared at him stuttering “oppa.. I….”. He just smiled and put me down to my feet. I didn’t have any balance as my legs felt like jelly, as my mind is still lingering on the fact that I’ve just been in his arms, again. So I stumbled and Donghae’s hand just naturally reached around my waist, which made my heart race faster if that is even possible at the rate that it is already going. He held my waist the entire time as we entered the shop that reads 틈새 라면, a ramen shop. I kept my head down, looking to the ground as I was blushing so badly, I could feel my cheeks on fire.

 

ramenstop1.jpg

Ramen shop ^^

 

Ryeowook’s POV

I was waiting for her to catch me but as I turned around, I saw Donghae having his arms around her. I didn’t quite understand but it seemed like she couldn’t walk properly. I didn’t know what it was but something in me felt a little uneasy with the sight of that. I decided to brush it off and just proceed into the ramen shop.

 

As we sat down, it looked like she has completely forgotten about her pictures as Donghae was explaining the food in the menu to her and she just looked at him with a slightly pink face. I then spoke “my little girl, would you want to share the ramen with me? The portion here is big and I’m not much of a big eater and since you are a girl.. I assume you can’t finish it too?”. She looked up, big eyed and responded “excuse me oppa I’m not a little girl okay, in fact our is just a few years.” She then looked to the side and glanced back at me with a smile, “but sure.. I’ll share!”. I feel weird to her sudden smile as I feel like she has some evil plans behind that smile. But I have to admit, I feel happy that she wants to share with me.

 

 

Your POV

Ryeowook is gonna get it for calling me little girl. I smiled at the thought of what I’m gonna do to him next. As I got up from my seat to go over to sit next to Ryeowook, I could almost swear I felt a brush of fingers along my wrist. I looked back and saw Donghae just staring at me and said “why are you looking at me? Go over to Ryeowook”. As much as he seems calm, I feel like Donghae wasn’t in a good mood.

 

The food came and Ryeowook handed me an extra bowl, for me to take my portion of ramen. However I declined and said there is no need for that. “Oppa, we just eat from the same bowl okay?” I said and smiled as innocently as I possibly can as I looked at him.

 

I’m  so proud of myself as my plan worked, I ate about three-quarters of the ramen while he only got a quarter. What he didn’t know about me was that despite not looking like it, I actually can eat quite a lot, unlike most girls. That’s for calling me little girl and stealing my pictures, I thought to myself. “I hope you’re full oppa!” I said sarcastically while smiling cheekily at him.

 

 

Ryeowook’s POV

I nearly dropped the bowl I had in my hand when she said she wants to eat from the same bowl as me while staring at me. I don’t know why but my heart raced as she say those words with that cute expression on her face.

 

tumblr_m7kdwdGJ7M1qhtrh4.png

Here's our Wookie looking shocked, haha how cute.

 

After that I could not concentrate in eating the ramen at all, with her being so close to my face as we were sharing one bowl. She then gave me a cheeky smile and laughed at me as I only get to eat so little out of the ramen bowl as she ate most of them. Actually the fact was I could not focus at all but I covered it up and responded “ah so this is little girl’s revenge. Not bad I’d say, for a little girl”. She just huffed and mumbled “whatever you’ve got to admit I got you good as you clearly didn’t see it coming” she smiled again.

 

Your POV

“HERE COMES THE CHALLENGE POT!!” shouted a waiter as he approached our table with a big pot of boiling, hot spicy ramen.

 

“Oh no Shin Dong, don’t tell me you’re gonna do it again, said Yesung. “Yes I am, all for the celebration of a new member to our house! This is how I welcome you, new girl!” shouted Shin Dong. I just looked at him, a little shocked and said “Shin Dong oppa.. you don’t have to torture yourself..”.

 

Sungmin who was beside me then said “be happy cos he usually only does this when he welcomes someone he likes” and smiled. I swear Sungmin’s smile makes him so adorable that my hand automatically moved towards his cheek and pinched it while saying “you’re so cute!”. He looked a little shocked at first but then it faded and he said “I know, meow!” as he does a cat imitation. I just smiled at how cute he is and divert my attention back to Shin Dong as some members were cheering him on.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-_TUQGStDOwTIWNo54kb

 

 

“5..4..3..2..” everyone chants. “DONE!!!!” Shin Dong shouted as he drank the last bit of the soup. I jumped up and down clapping as he made it. “Oppa you’re amazing, you can down such a big bowl of ramen in just 10 minutes!” I congratulated him. “Don’t mention it, welcome to our house..” Shin Dong replied, with a sweaty and red face and looking too full to be able to move.

 

As we walked out of the restaurant, Sungmin pulled my wrist towards a shop. I’ve got to say, even though Sungmin isn’t the youngest, but he definitely acts childishly and likes cute things. I had so much fun the the toy shop with him, browsing through so many cute toys. “Omo!! We should get this!” he waves a paw glove at me. I got so excited as I saw it and we both put it on and started hitting each other with it. The shop lady suddenly appeared with an angry expression and we both tried so hard not to giggle as we hid the paw gloves behind our backs.

 

CTGL3594.jpg

These are the paw gloves being spoken of ^^

 

 

In the end Sungmin decided to buy it as we both liked it so much and they even came with a complimentary paw keychain. Each of us hung it to our wallets and I like how I have someone who share my love for cute things.

 

As Sungmin and I entered the van, everyone was waiting but they seemed okay with it. However I noticed that Ryeowook didn’t look quite happy and as I turned to Donghae, he too had a similar expression with Ryeowook.

 

Sungmin and I took a seat at the back, with him being on my left and Kyuhun on my right. Kyuhun, leaning back, just looked at me and said “Uh-oh looks like someone has the ability to put more than one person in a bad mood."