Seoul Zoo Trip (Part 2)

It all started at the Airport..

Your POV

“Thank you oppa, for making this whole trip happen” I said, smiling without looking at Donghae on the chairlift ride. “Anything to make you happy” his reply increased my heartbeat rate. He came close to my face as he says “I’ll let you in on a secret”. I turned a little and was greeted by the sight of his eyes, “what..?” I whispered. “I’ve always wanted to ride this with someone I love” he said and he removes his head from near mine and back to the original position as he looks at the sky and smiles. He looked so calm at that very moment and I feel like his genuine emotions are shown. “I hope one day you do get to ride it with the one you love” I said to him and looked at his direction. “I hope so too” he fixed his gaze on me and looked straight into my eyes as he said those words. At that moment my heart felt something which I couldn’t explain. It wasn’t the usual accelerated heartbeat, or my heart melting, it was something else which I can’t describe.

 

354bho.jpg

(Why I couldn't agree more x_x)

 

Donghae’s POV

This chairlift ride is where we actually really got to know each other. We talked and talked, about each other’s interests, goal in life, family and even down to our childhood. When she talks about certain events in her life, before she could even start explaining, she would instantly laugh. It was annoying because I really wanted to know the particular event which she was trying to explain but her laughter just lights up the whole atmosphere and seeing her laugh is one of the most beautiful sight.Iit didn’t even matter that her laughter holds up the story.

“There was one time I was..” *screech* “omo..!” The chairlift has come to a sudden stop. She was threw forward due to the inertia and so was I but she was much lighter so the force was stronger on her. I quickly caught her with my arms and held her. “That really shocked me” she said as her heart beats fast as I could feel it with her close to me. “They’re just probably having some technical difficulties, should be resolved soon” I assured her as her face was written with shock and worry.

 

Your POV

The chairlift has stopped for over an hour and I was beginning to think we would be stuck her for a really long time. “Since we’re stuck here anyway, why not we take some selcas?” Donghae suggested. “Sure!” I couldn’t even try to hide the excitement in my voice. We took a few with his phone then with mine. “So now when you call me, our picture would show up and the same happens when I call you too!” he said happily. “You know oppa you’ve said I was cute before, right now you’re the one who’s really cute” I couldn’t stop myself from saying it. He was caught off guard by my remark and I actually saw him blush, which made him even cuter.

 

donghae-fish-syndrome2.jpg

 

Donghae’s POV

I couldn’t even prepare myself when she said I was cute. This girl has really got an effect on me.

[Are you guys still on the ride? Cos we’re all stuck up here since a long time ago.] – Leeteuk

I replied [Yeah we still are and we’re stuck too. I wonder when it’s gonna be fixed]

So apparently the whole group is stuck on this ride. Before we know it, night came. *Growl* I instantly looked the opposite direction, embarrassed of the sound my stomach just made. I heard her giggle and it was the cutest thing ever. “Oppa, I have food” she held out a Tupperware filled with kimbaps towards me. I shyly took one and popped it into my mouth. “Oppa, you’re being cute again” she said as she giggled again. Ah this girl, if only she knew what she was doing to me.

After eating the kimbaps, we continued talking, this time about dreams and hopes – somehow the dark atmosphere and night sky just gives a really different vibe for our conversation as compared to the daylight. Everything feels more intense in the dark. As the time passes, we grew to be more and more tired, sleepiness taking over us. She yawned and looked at me, I patted my thighs indicating her to lie down on it. She slowly and shyly moved her head towards it and lay down on my thighs. “Wow, the view from here is just beautiful” she said from below me. “Then you probably should’ve laid down earlier” I laughed. “Maybe” she laughed too. After that we just looked at the stars in comfortable silence, admiring the night sky. After a period of time, I looked at her, her eyes were already shut. Her breathing was steady and her face looked like an angel’s with the glow of the night sky. I kissed her forehead lightly and my mind traveled back to the time when  she fell asleep on my bed after us listening to songs and watching videos, I smiled at that memory right before I drift off to sleep.

A/N: Ahhhh really loved writing this chapter, all the moments with Donghae ♥.