There's not just one, but two!

It all started at the Airport..

Your POV

As I opened my eyes, I was greeted by a sight of a peaceful looking Kyuhyun, sleeping. ‘He looks so sweet and adorable when he’s sleeping’ I thought to myself. Suddenly my mind travelled back to the incident that happened involving me in a towel and him on top of me, yeah that, how could I ever forget. “Why are you blushing first thing in the morning? You’re weird” Kyuhyun’s voice suddenly interrupted my daydream. I quickly pulled the covers to hide my face. This is too embarrassing, I’m thinking about him and blushing? And got caught blushing by him? Can I just dig a hole and hide there forever? “You’re so weird.. weirdly cute” he said that as he passed by my bed and messed up my hair that is already so messy from sleeping.  I removed the covers, wanting to say something but only to be greeted by the shutting of the bathroom door. I really can’t understand him. He’s usually so quiet and maybe a little mean, but he can be really surprising, the good kind of surprising.

 

normal_kyuhyun_5.jpg

 

“Wookie oppa!” I exclaimed in joy as I arrive in the kitchen and saw him by the stove. “So, what’s on the menu for breakfast today?” I stood beside him. He stretched one arm around my shoulders and said “you meant to say ‘good morning oppa, did you have a good sleep last night? Let me help you with breakfast’ right?” he smiled at me sarcastically. I pouted apologetically at him “sorry oppa, I guess I slept a little too well last night.” “After all the song sessions did put my mind at ease” I smiled cheekily at him. “Ah alright you’re forgiven. Sit down now, I’ll just make breakfast for you today. But you owe me one okay? Next time you’ll be cooking for me and I can order whatever I want. Deal? Just kidding, you don’t have a say in this” he said it in a happy tone as I sat down at the counter.

Siwon was also at the counter, having a cup of coffee and a newspaper in his hand, as usual. I looked around awkwardly as I don’t really know what to say to him. “Explained to Donghae yet?” he asked then sipped his coffee. I turned to him in shock “wha.. how do you..” I couldn’t form the sentence properly. Then it hit me. It must be Eunhyuk who told Siwon, after all Leeteuk wouldn’t do that, he’s like a big brother who only wants to protect me. Eunhyuk said he wouldn’t tell Donghae, but he didn’t say anything about the other members right? I was quite pissed as I stomped upstairs to confront Eunhyuk about it. “Yah Eunhyuk oppa, why did you tell Siwon about me and...” I said as I opened the door to his room. “Eunhyuk is showering. Why did he tell Siwon about you and.. Kyuhyun?” Donghae said to me as I walked in. I stopped dead in my tracks.

 

Super-Junior-Siwon-%E2%80%93-Cafe-Latte-

 

“Don’t just stand there, come here” he patted the bed, gesturing me to sit beside him. “Oppa I.. nothing happened I swear. Well we did almost kiss but it didn’t happen! Nothing happened, it was just an accident!” the words came out of me so fast I couldn’t stop myself. His expression after what I said really pains me. He looks so sad, and hurt. “Hey, what are you doing in our room in the morning?” Eunhyuk said as he walked out the bathroom and saw me. I was lost for words, I feel like I wanted to say something but nothing is coming out. Eunhyuk looks back and forth between Donghae and I and said “ohhh so you’ve told him that you and Kyuhyun liked each other?”.

 

0001spch.jpg

(I've always LOVED this picture. Just imagine him doing that to you. Yes Hae, I surrender to you, whatever the circumstances. *Swoons*)

 

Donghae’s POV

So that’s the truth? She likes Kyuhyun, they like each other, that’s how it is? At first when she told me about the almost kiss and the fact it was an accident, I was skeptical but I figured it was the truth. But what Eunhyuk said just confirmed it..  Here I am thinking we both had something special. The fact is she and Kyuhyun had something even more special. Maybe it’s the fact that they stay in the same room that made them grow into each other, that is something that can’t be avoided. But why am I feeling like this? It’s not like she’s mine.

Ryeowook suddenly burst into the room and exclaimed “breakfast is readyyyyy!”. He spotted her in the room and walked towards her and grabbed her hand “and you, I made you a special breakfast how could you just disrespect your chef and oppa by leaving the table” he said. She held back his hand and they walked out of the room. Meanwhile I was thinking about Kyuhyun, I forgot there’s Ryeowook too. I think I’m going to go crazy.

 

Your POV

I think anyone who marries Wookie oppa is a really luckily girl cos he seriously prepares the most scrumptious and luxurious breakfast, fit for a queen. My eyes bulge out like a goldfish as I was dragged by the hand by Wook to the kitchen and saw what’s on the table. “Well guys, I know it seems really unfair that she’s getting more than you guys but just think about all those times I’ve made special meals for you guys. She’s a newcomer around here so I think she deserves a special meal too” Ryeowook explained to the other members as they all stared hard at all the food set on my side of the table. “She has marshmallows in her hot chocolate, meanwhile we share a pot of tea? What injustice is this?” Yesung said. “Ahhh okay guys, me and her will just eat at the table in the living room alright? Before you guys pressure her to death with your stares, especially you, Yesung, Eunhyuk and Shindong” he said as he looked at them. Wook oppa took our trays of food out to the living room.

“You can just ignore them, I’ve fed so many of them at weird hours of the day and made countless special meals. They’re just demanding too much sometimes” he says and laughs as I pick up my cup of hot chocolate. I laughed and said “nice touch by the way, the marshmallows” I lifted my cup gesturing a cheer. We both clinked our mugs “To the marshmallows!” we both said at the same time. “Oh my gosh!” we said at the same time again. “Are you like, reading my mind and copying my thoughts girl? Cos I could’ve sworn you just said the exact same thing as me” he said. “Twice” I added. The entire time we were eating and laughing. Everyone else was already done with their breakfast but there we were, still eating cos we’ve been talking too much. “Shoo, go back to the kitchen, I wanna watch some TV” Eunhyuk came and shove his feet to Ryeowook’s back. “We’re still eating you know. By the way I’m really mad at you” I glared at Eunhyuk. “What? Why? I didn’t say anything to Donghae and you’ve already told him yourself. So why are you mad at me?” he looked at me questionably and I just froze there as Ryeowook looks back and forth between us, wondering what were we talking about.

 

www5.jpg

 

“It’s that thing that was bothering you last night wasn’t it?” he asked me as I was playing with his Winnie the Pooh that he keeps on his bed. “Yeah.. I just.. I don’t want you to think of me badly. Cos what you think of me really matters to me” I said softly as I stared at Winnie the Pooh. “Look” he puts his hand on my shoulder as he sits in front of me on the bed, “I’ll like you no matter how you are, cos that’s just who you are. I won’t judge you because we all make mistakes and we’re not perfect. If there’s anything wrong I’m here to help you, always remember this” he looked me in the eyes as he said that, giving me a convincing smile.

I explained everything to him including the part that we almost kiss because somehow I feel really comfortable telling Wook oppa everything as compared to Leeteuk. I do trust Leeteuk too but maybe he will have a different perspective cos he’s like the older brother as compared to Wook who’s more of a close friend. “One thing I’m really curious about.. we know that he wanted to kiss you. But the question is, did you want to kiss him back too?” Ryeowook asks carefully. My mind immediately travels back to that incident and I tried to remember what I was feeling when Kyuhyun inched closer towards my face. Did I?

 

A/N: Yes or No? Is Kyuhyun's lips irresistable?