Ryeowook

It all started at the Airport..

 

Your POV

You suddenly regretted a little, saying you could cook. Cos every one of the suju members is now staring at you, making you feel extremely self-conscious. Imagine, ten (w/o Heechul :( ) physically extremely attractive guys who are longed by so many girls out there are all staring at one girl, you. You had a natural shy reaction, you blushed and looked to the floor and played with your fingers.

Ryeowook suddenly approached you, and put his arm around you. “Guys, I think we should let her get started on cooking instead of making her feel uncomfortable”, Ryeowook said while giving you a reassuring smile. You’re thankful he did that, breaking the awkward moment, so you smiled back at him and said “kaja!” in a happy tone.

You remembered reading some suju facts where they stated that Ryeowook loves cooking for other members and you can see now that this fact is true as he’s right beside you, chopping some carrots, looking really happy doing it.

“Hey you know eating raw carrots is good?” said Ryeowook out of the blue. “Really? I didn’t know that, I’ve always cooked them” you replied. “Here” he said while holding out his hand with a small piece of carrot in it, feeding you. “Mm it’s not bad raw” you said while chewing the carrot. After that he continues to feed you more. “You keep feeding me, you should eat some too oppa”, you said while feeding him. Without realizing, both of you fed each other until the carrot on the chopping board is finished. Both of you looked at the board and then at each other and was silent for a few seconds before you both burst into giggles.

“So much for cooking, we made a mess and finished the carrot instead of making any real progress” Ryeowook said, still giggling. “It’s your fault” you said to him playfully. “What? Say that again!” Ryeowook replied. You immediately broke into a run, knowing he was about to chase you. You took a head start so you quickly run into a small store room and hid there. Earlier you could hear Ryeowook running but somehow the sound is not there anymore, you begin to worry. “I got you!” he appeared out of nowhere, putting both his hands on your shoulder and you screamed. He look stunned for a while as you screamed but then his expression goes back to a smile and he rubbed your head furiously, making your hair messy, like a bird’s nest. Ryeowook reminds you a lot of your best friend back home as both of you would do anything and everything together, especially childish things.

 

ry1.jpg

(Our wookie ^^)

 

 

Donghae’s POV

I don’t think she noticed but I have been observing them for the past 45 minutes. I saw Ryeowook feeding her some carrots and I thought she would’ve rejected as she would feel really shy but to my surprise, she ate it with no hint of shyness and in fact she looks happy eating it as Ryeowook feeds her. That is one scene that made me uneasy. But it became worse as SHE started feeding Ryeowook. They both looked so happy doing that that I noticed they weren’t even focused on cooking at all. Then they started running around and I just went upstairs when that happened, before my heart burst of this uneasiness I’m feeling. I’m not sure why but seeing that Ryeowook makes her smile, gave me an uneasy feeling.

Ryeowook’s POV

As I passed by Donghae’s room, I saw him sitting at the bed side, looking down at the floor hard, seeming to be thinking about something. “Hyung yah, be ready to go out for lunch, we decided not to cook afterall”, I said as I popped in my head from the door. Donghae look startled at first, but as he noticed it was me, his expression suddenly changed into a moody one as he said “okay.”. I wondered what was wrong but decided to not ask him.

When we got into the van, she and I exchanged glances and rolled our eyes while smiling. We both somehow sat beside each other automatically, as if we’ve planned it already before this, but we haven’t. As Donghae came in the van, he scanned around and when he saw her, I noticed his lips curling into a smile but it died as he saw me beside her. He immediately took the first seat in front, using his cap to cover his face. I keep wondering why is he acting this way, did I do something wrong? But that thought left me shortly as I noticed her checking her wallet and there were some pictures in the wallet.

The van was filled with my laughter for a long time as I was looking through her pictures and she was hitting me and shouting at me for laughing. I couldn’t help it as I saw picture after picture of her in a mushroom-fringe which was cut too short and her chubby face. Apparently she tried cutting her fringe when she was young and that was the result, which caused her to live through laughters and teases for months in her school by her friends as she told me. I have to admit the pictures were cute, but they were also funny, so I couldn’t help it.

As my laughters were coming to an end, I turned my head and looked at her for a moment and noticed how beautiful she was, especially her eyes, they were mesmerizing. “Oppa? Oppa?” I blinked a few times when I noticed her hands waving in front of my face. Without realizing, I got lost in her eyes. 

 

A/N: Sorry this chapter is mostly Ryeowook. Ryeowook is not even my bias (but nevertheless cute :p), haha. I know you want more Donghae but it's all about character development :).